As it says in the OP and as I've answered multiple times, yes, it will support global.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ichbinjetzdabei
Hi, I’m currently waiting for you to release it globally, and I’d be willing to buy it. Would you honestly say that even if I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing, I’d be able to get it working with the help of you and the community? Please be honest.
And would you say it works well with the Gladiator class, or is there a specific class where it works best?
|
If you have some degree of patience and are comfortable with computers, it is not hard to get one of the example scripts up and running. You will copy-paste it into your macro file and press the key. Because this program is designed to be as safe as possible (i.e., undetected), the hardest part is the initial setup, which I do not think of as 'hard' per se, but you do need to follow directions.
Gladiator will work great with the example/free macros.