Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AION 2 CHEATS - ✅SPEEDHACK | ✅ESP & RADAR | ✅BOTTING | ✅ SCRIPTING

Discussion on AION 2 CHEATS - ✅SPEEDHACK | ✅ESP & RADAR | ✅BOTTING | ✅ SCRIPTING within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Hello there, I'm returning to the boards after a long break and have a pre-sale inquiry regarding your tool.

I prefer a simple, discreet setup rather than an extensive feature list. Since I've read that animation cancels/speed-ups don't affect DPS, does the current version include any other features that would help raise my damage output?
reiben is offline  
Old   #47

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 479
Received Thanks: 60
The new attack speed hack 'does' affect DPS. For me personally, I attack about 1 second faster every 10 auto attacks. It varies a bit based on ping/class. Conversely, the animation speed hack does 'not' affect DPS.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
The new attack speed hack 'does' affect DPS. For me personally, I attack about 1 second faster every 10 auto attacks. It varies a bit based on ping/class. Conversely, the animation speed hack does 'not' affect DPS.
Ah nothing beats a speedy direct reply! I'm going to buy and give it a try for a month, play around with it and join you guys. And like any first timer to a new tool, no reported ban wave yea? You seem to know and think NC anti-cheat is pretty silly.

I am using Elementalist
reiben is offline  
Old   #49

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 479
Received Thanks: 60
Yeah, we have not had any ban waves.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Due to network latency or game server issues, when using skill acceleration and action acceleration, only animations are played but no damage is dealt. Is there a solution to this problem, or will other acceleration methods be added in future updates?
ELWA is offline  
Old   #51

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 479
Received Thanks: 60
Use a different number until it works. Everyone has different pings. You also have the option of only hacking specific animations if you are having issues with one particular skill.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
[160]
keys=caw|as*-|dbg % AS已禁用
endkeys=s1000|as*+|dbg % AS已启用
repeat=0
pass=2

Where does this go?
lxlcf876102 is offline  
Old   #53

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 479
Received Thanks: 60
That is a macro, so it goes in your macro file. Also, this is not a support forum. If you have support questions, head to Discord or email me.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, I encountered an issue in Aion 2: the Chanter’s Dark Strike Shatter skill does not benefit from animation speed acceleration. It appears that this skill uses a falling-from-the-air animation rather than the character’s standard animation. I hope this can be addressed in a future update. Thank you.
USAPeng is offline  
Old   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
That is a macro, so it goes in your macro file. Also, this is not a support forum. If you have support questions, head to Discord or email me.
Is there currently quest bot (main quest) or any script inside it which does that? Like a botting for leveling new character
darkinho123123123 is offline  
Old   #56

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 479
Received Thanks: 60
I don't believe anyone has made a complete leveling script. You can see most of the available scripts here: https://speedercheats.vip/aion-2-marketplace/
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
no support via discord




 
Gipha's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 394
The Black Market: 197/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,878
Received Thanks: 975
@ Please add some more pictures/videos to your starter post. Remember: menu is also required.
Gipha is offline  
Old   #58

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 479
Received Thanks: 60
Sure, I can add more pictures & videos. Give me a few hours or so.

I've recorded five new videos and added them to the OP:
Movement Speed Hacks
Attack Speed Hacks
ESP & Radar
Macros/Scripts
Waymarks

I also added a new picture that shows the menu/console. As with all my cheats, it is text-based. I will see if I can figure out how to embed the videos rather than linking them. It doesn't seem to work with Cloudflare.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 21
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
Sure, I can add more pictures & videos. Give me a few hours or so.

I've recorded five new videos and added them to the OP:






I also added a new picture that shows the menu/console. As with all my cheats, it is text-based. I will see if I can figure out how to embed the videos rather than linking them. It doesn't seem to work with Cloudflare.
I have used your services previously and i have enjoyed all, but banned on BDO due to my bad use of it, i have paused the use of chesss due to not interested on other games, but this game Aion 2 looks interested for me only for casual or semi hardcore online PVE, even without the speeder product, but im so used to use products on online games so im looking forward to test it on Asia 10-15 days before official release.

I have seen the video for attack speed and according to my point of view, the difference is not noticeable or nothing, can you explain me if there is really a difference or if its just like 2k of difference each 40k of dmg? English is not my main language, so i did not understand everything what you said on video.
Betxil is offline  
Old   #60

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 479
Received Thanks: 60
The point of the video is to show you how the attack speed hack works and also that it works. My character was only level 24, had terrible gear, no attack speed boosts, and was only spamming left click, which you would never do in normal combat. I just decided to do it that way so you could clearly see it working without wondering whether I was performing an optimal rotation. Basically, I was trying to eliminate as many variables as possible that could affect DPS so you could see the attack speed hack working. In reality, you would be weaving your attacks and using other cooldowns.

That said, you cannot infinitely hack your attack speed like in BDO, so don't expect that kind of improvement. Also, as a sidenote, we have not had any bans in BDO for a long time, even with attack speed hacks, no cooldown, and movement speed hacks, so if you ever want to get back into it, now's a good time.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✅PUBG CHEAT✅AIMBOT✅NO RECOIL✅PREDICT✅RADAR✅ESP ✅ ITEM ESP✅NO SWAY✅ VISIBLE CHECK✅
08/13/2026 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 280 Replies
https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/ 01-banner-8.webp https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /02-hero-7.webphttps://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/u ploads/2026/02/03-pricing-7.webphttps://shadowspla y.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/04-benefits-10.web p https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /05-contact-full-5.webp https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /06-requirements-4.webp https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /07-features-part01-4.webp...
[Selling] ✅SCUM CHEAT✅AIMBOT✅RADAR✅ITEM ESP✅ESP✅BOMB/LOCKPICK ESP✅NO RECOIL✅ALWAYS DAY ✅MISC✅
08/07/2026 - Scum Trading - 42 Replies
SHADOWS – PRISON (SCUM) Premium SCUM performance · Stable · Fast support UNDETECTED STATUS: Status Undetected 💳 Payment: Instant delivery · Active support 🌐 Product Page: https://shadowsplay.io/shop/scum/ 💬 Discord: https://shadowsplay.io/discord 💰 PRICING
[Selling] ✅✅✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅✅✅ PC/PS/XBOX ✅✅✅ IRON BANNER ✅✅✅ DUNGEONS ✅✅✅ WEAPONS ✅✅✅
05/13/2023 - Destiny Trading - 1 Replies
D3BOOST SHOP 🚀 CONTACT 🚀 Website: www.D3Boost.com/destiny-2-boosting/ Discord: D3Boost#2193 ( ID: 297327143174668288 ) Skype: d3pleveling 🔋 OFFER AVAILABILITY 🔋
[Selling] ✅✅✅_WWW.D3BOOST.COM_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_SEASON_JOURNEY_✅✅✅_COSMIC_WINGS_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_PARAGON_BOOST_✅✅✅
11/26/2017 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif 🔥 ABOUT US 🔥 At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services. We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012. D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services. Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.