It works in TW and KR and will work for the global version as well (when it releases). The actual language you're using in the game itself is irrelevant.
I've only seen one person post about getting the captcha, actually, so it doesn't seem to be a major problem. The bot is 100% customizable to do whatever you want, so as long as you make yourself look mostly human, you should be okay.
Big vouch for SpeederCheats. Been using several of his cheats for various games, and he always delivers amazing features. I’ve had 0 bans across all the games I’ve used SpeederCheats on. And it’s also not so hard to set up at all he. Has guides for everything, sometimes even videos explaining what each line does, step by step.
Can't wait to try this out for global Aion 2!
Big vouch for SpeederCheats. Been using several of his cheats for various games, and he always delivers amazing features. I’ve had 0 bans across all the games I’ve used SpeederCheats on. And it’s also not so hard to set up at all he. Has guides for everything, sometimes even videos explaining what each line does, step by step.
Can't wait to try this out for global Aion 2!
I have a large number of users, but I don't know how to write code myself. I need to collaborate with someone who writes code, and I don't know how to contact them,
I am optimistic about the uniqueness of this cheat tool, so it should be very safe to use
It can write to memory depending on what you enable (movement speed hack, attack speed hack, etc.). It uses a kernel driver and is undetectable to their silly attempt at an anticheat. That's not to say they won't detect you if you do something super obvious, but they certainly aren't going to detect the reading/writing to memory.
Yesterday, the Taiwan server banned over 10,000 accounts for using color-picking macros. It seems these macros involve reading and writing memory. I've heard that Aion 2's anti-cheat performs disk scans and similar deep checks. Does this significantly impact us? Is our tool still running normally? I'm planning to buy it
Do you mean pixel bots? Speeder is not a pixel bot. It reads/writes to the game's memory via a kernel driver, which is undetectable to their anticheat. We have had no ban waves since release.
Hello, I would like to purchase your acceleration tool. However, I am not good at coding, and I did not find any payment methods supported for China on your purchase website—only bank card payments are available. Could you please provide other payment methods?
I have resellers here with other payment methods: https://speedercheats.vip/reselling/official-resellers/. There are lots of Chinese users who have scripts available on Discord (if you do not want to script anything yourself).
I have resellers here with other payment methods: . There are lots of Chinese users who have scripts available on Discord (if you do not want to script anything yourself).
Hi there, I purchased this from another supplier, but I used it at an internet café instead of my personal computer at home. Will the program be bound to the internet café computer, making it impossible for me to run it on other computers?
It is possible to run Speeder from a USB drive, but it's a little tricky to set up. In your situation, it would probably be easier to purchase 2 licenses, one you can use at the cafe, and one you can use at home.
[Selling] ✅✅✅_WWW.D3BOOST.COM_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_SEASON_JOURNEY_✅✅✅_COSMIC_WINGS_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_PARAGON_BOOST_✅✅✅ 11/26/2017 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif
🔥 ABOUT US 🔥
At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services.
We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012.
D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services.
Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...