Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help setting up a private server (Team Viewer)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help setting up a private server (Team Viewer)

I need help setting up any private server with Team viewer so I know how to make one. I would prefer aion upheaval but any will do.

« Looking for developpers. | Dawn Of Time 4.6 Aion »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Believe's Twitch Viewer - Follower - Live Viewer Vouch Thread
06/12/2014 - Social Media Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo. Ich biete in geraumer Zeit einen eigenen Twitch.tv Boost an. Dieses Thread ist ein Vorläufer um bis zum richtigen Thread Vouches zu verteilen. Ihr habt hier eine Auswahl von Boosts die Ihr als Vouch nutzen könnt.
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...