Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for developpers.

Discussion on Looking for developpers. within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for developpers.

Hello i had a project but looking for a team with people a bit of knowledge (obviously website coding and management are ok for me) so a developper if the project got released i would let the dev the biggest part of the profit i'm not looking for money. If you have a lot of knowledge on C++ and Csharp please contact me ! ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for developpers.
07/21/2018 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello i had a project but looking for a team with people a bit of knowledge (obviously website coding and management are ok for me) so a developper if the project got released i would let the dev the biggest part of the profit i'm not looking for money. if you have a lot of knowledge on C++ and Csharp you can contact me.
Search developpers C#
03/05/2017 - Nostale - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, We look for a dev C# for private server nostale: If you are to interest to help thank you for coming here: https://discord.gg/KtXgk6e Thanks ! :handsdown:
Search 4Story Developpers
01/13/2016 - 4Story - 0 Replies
hi dude i search an good developper who can help me to work on a little project :) i can have an root pm me on skype : levic89 or on epvp :D
Looking for 8 placement match wins, looking for affordable and looking for now.
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Please list your total price in USD, when you would start and when you would be finished as well as how to contact you. Have skype and paypal.