Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Aion 3.0 classic server?

Discussion on Aion 3.0 classic server? within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Aion 3.0 classic server?

Hi, is there any 3.0 active classic server EU "retail"? not that russian one and other craps "1 week server time" I want some serios 3.0 server ENGLISH atleast... if it exist one..!



Teda15 is offline  
Old 06/23/2018, 23:44   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
theaion and aionstark is russian server but good, and tiamats return 3.9 will is eu server and will open soon, also there is a other eu server Playworldł


Oppaii is offline  
Old 07/02/2018, 16:40   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 71
I do not suggest Tiamat Return 3.9
Full bugs (opened only by 2 days) but they didn't want to open because they had to fix bugs but only things they did were a lot of promises and some custom ***** like change colour to something. Not real programmers devs behind the project only wanna bes.
A Gm playing like the rest of the gms.
That's not for fair players.
Oh, they said they have antihack. That's not true. No gravity attack speed and movement speed hack working.
If u wanna play anyway, they got free lvl 60 for now so, try now or never more. You wouldn't want to level there with the bugs they got later.
Do not ever try to suggest something smart to them.
x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x is offline  
Old 07/06/2018, 12:30   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi everyone,

I am AngryCub / Liat, one of Tiamat's Return's dev,
I've had this thread linked to me by one of our players and I felt like I had to come and debunk a few things said in the previous message.

First, to give a general answer to the OP, our server is indeed a 3.9 English-speaking server hosted in Germany. We aim to create a faithful copy of what was retail back in those days. We have no VIP membership, and I've personally joined this project in February (I don't work on it full time), so you can rule out the "1 week server" scenario.

At the moment our server has indeed lots of issues, but not to the point where it's unplayable. If you are allergic to bugs, then I suggest you come take benefit of your free level 60 character, and come back in one month from now.

Now, to answer "x-doesntmatter-x" point by point :

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
Not real programmers devs behind the project only wanna bes.
> You don't get to make this assertion with such a tasteless name ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
some custom shits like change colour to something
> Anyone on our Facebook page knows that this statement is a blatant insult to the mods Agapi has been doing for us. Just to give one example, she remodelled the default wings well enough so that players want to be able to use it as skin for their high level ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
A Gm playing like the rest of the gms.
That's not for fair players.
> GM who want to play as well only get free consumables to compensate for their work. The only one who didn't respect this rule got banned by myself. And staff members so far have only had time to play to take part in events or help in sieges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
Oh, they said they have antihack. That's not true. No gravity attack speed and movement speed hack working.
> I know which program you used, I know how this program works, I know how to counter it client side and how to detect it server side, and the only reason you didn't get insta-banned for it is that 80 % of cheaters are as dumb as their toes and will throw themselves at us with their clueless arrogance and their delusion that they can do whatever they want without consequences. And finally that I didn't want to risk banning a legit player because of a false positive, or an unforeseen situation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
Do not ever try to suggest something smart to them.
> The main quality that people grant us is actually that we listen to them as much as we can. Suggesting something smart is probably just out of your reach.

As a conclusion, i'd say to anyone looking for a EU-west 3.9 server that they should just come and try for themselves, and keep in mind as well that the bugs will be fixed one by one.

Our website : *link removed: missing backlink*


AngryCub is offline  
Old 07/06/2018, 22:07   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 71
Well, all i can say Liat is, you could have atleast created a new topic to advertise "ur" server and you could have read the rules. To advertise u need to have a backlint to epvp on your website. So, even if you guys do not like suggestions i suggest you to follow this community rules, you know, we are not on Tiamat Return, that's not "ur home ur rules" here you are worth just like the others. I have a lot to to say about what tried to answer but really, i prefer to spend time in another way, but let me say only one thing about hacks, you don't even have the idea of what i did used to do all i wanted on your server and did not even got banned nor istant nor later i'm not even now banned, and this is the main reason i left and the main reason i can tell and repeat you're not devs but wannabes.
You do not like my name? LOL >_<


x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x is offline  
Reply



« Brauche eure Hilfe ????? | AION Sources, Clients 2.5, 3.9... »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.