Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Factory p.server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Let me chime in on some comments made about Infinite-Aion.

We are not an Open Source Project and are much further in development than the closest Open Source Project.

We also did not take any Developers from Aion-Emu or Aion-Unique just used a base Aion-Emu Core from a long time ago when we started.

Old   #17

well, Googinator now gave you a such detailed answer

so now there isnt any reason to chill out saying that you need a java coder....
they are alot on this planet and is impossible you cant even get 1!!

and yeah, most of owners of noob aion servers are just lazy guys that leave the server on and think they will have ppl in that way when Infinite Aion developers crack their *** for 0$!!just to let us enjoy a free Aion!!!!!!

so then in my point of view is **** big useless point to have a server full of bugs when you wont fix it till Aion-Unique releases his next source!!and then you will go to your website and say you fixed it when is a big lie and all servers using that source will get updated thanks to that...

really man when i see the big advance Infinite Aion has, i think "I would not doupt to donate this guys, they are really great persons"

Anyway...thats the real business here with aion stuff..

Old   #18

googinator i know it already, if it was an open source everyone would have already your files.

But thats not my point, Aion infinite has that progress not by "accident" because they chose the right developers who USED to work in the real aion europe server.

Now, vans you have not followed my answer, i said that i need a developer who knows about java&aion, not only JAVA, but one who can use it by fixing on aion.

and it is not that easy to find one trust me

so as i was saying, IF any serious developer would join me it will just be better, because i am looking forward

and i am the one who pays about anything involved(dedi,domain,webhost..), so it is also cost for me.

p.s-Aion-unique files are also not bad so dont judge it or compare it to aion-infinite.

and vans, no one forcing you to stay in a server if you think its bugged, thats why the server was called "BETA PHASE" .
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyrules View Post
Its in english
I ROFLMAO'D DDDDDDDD

and later

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyrules View Post
Lol dude it was joke, dont take it serious.

update- This Friday(tomorrow) There will be big update i will post the changes in the forums

Join now the community
Kill me! DDDDD

Old   #20

New update, check in forums