Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Factory p.server

Discussion on Aion Factory p.server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Factory p.server

Hi there.
Aion Factory going for beta test for whoever want to play, it uses the most Updated files from aion-unique plus some additions.

It is free for everyone and global, you can register,go in game, go to forums and chat, and Make great big community .

Rates are:
exp:x10
drop:x10

Site is :

p.s- currently need php DEVELOPER,PM ME
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2009, 23:50   #2

what is working and what not ? more infos plz >>
Old 11/09/2009, 00:39   #3

You can see in updates section at aion factory forums
Old 11/09/2009, 19:38   #4

I went and register but server is down -_-
Old 11/09/2009, 21:43   #5

You can register and play now, server is on
Old 11/09/2009, 22:18   #6

elite*gold: 650
Works but i think exp are normal...^^ And no quest?
€ I dont know if this is for every mob. But i am killing the Airion an No dropps?
€² Ohh I see all skills are learned automaticly^^ GREAT^^ But i cant use some skills.
Old 11/09/2009, 22:54   #7

Drop works

oh and yeah, we have not updated exp/drop yet, tomorrow we will do it.

and about the bugs etc you have forum to report so we can fix it

we want big community so people come join
Old 11/09/2009, 23:16   #8

elite*gold: 20
What language is this in? Or are you just using ?

Just curious is all.
Old 11/10/2009, 11:13   #9

Its in english
Old 11/11/2009, 20:41   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyrules View Post
Its in english
I rofl'd SO hard! Hahahahahaha

I ment programming language. But you answer answers my question.
Hahaha
Old 11/12/2009, 18:38   #11

Lol dude it was joke, dont take it serious.

update- This Friday(tomorrow) There will be big update i will post the changes in the forums

Join now the community
Old 11/12/2009, 23:48   #12

You have alot of stuff to fix. I wish everyone good luck on this. If people worked together on this game getting it fixed, Im sure it would be fixed by now.
Old 11/13/2009, 04:10   #13

well all aionservers are just the same

1-The same Aion-Unique release

so inmediatly when you get inside the game you can fly in the noobs island,you can wear lvl.50 stuff at lvl1, some skills dont even work, NPC are broken,Some locations are spawn less, you kill 1 mob and you get lvl 12 inmediatly(really boring),quest are completely broken...and lot more stuff

why ppl cant make a pserver in a real way, i mean that well start with Aion-Unique stuff but fix it, most of ppl say

"New Aionserver all working!Come and join Us,Fixing everyday stuff!"

when they use the same boring Aion-Unique Source,They leave the server on, they dont even are Inside the game to answer doupts and they never fix even Broken NPC'S

Really i dream that every server that opens would be like Infinite Aion, they really want that server fixed and not only there full of glitches
Old 11/13/2009, 10:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans123 View Post
well all aionservers are just the same

1-The same Aion-Unique release

so inmediatly when you get inside the game you can fly in the noobs island,you can wear lvl.50 stuff at lvl1, some skills dont even work, NPC are broken,Some locations are spawn less, you kill 1 mob and you get lvl 12 inmediatly(really boring),quest are completely broken...and lot more stuff

why ppl cant make a pserver in a real way, i mean that well start with Aion-Unique stuff but fix it, most of ppl say

"New Aionserver all working!Come and join Us,Fixing everyday stuff!"

when they use the same boring Aion-Unique Source,They leave the server on, they dont even are Inside the game to answer doupts and they never fix even Broken NPC'S

Really i dream that every server that opens would be like Infinite Aion, they really want that server fixed and not only there full of glitches

Let me answer your question.
You want other p.server to be open with files such as aion-infinite uses?

that is possible, if we had their developers
Some were working on the real aion Europe servers, and dropped to join aion-infinite.
But it still capable to reach their kind of progress if i had any other developer who knows about java and aion to join me, but everyone works on their own project so thats how it is..
Old 11/14/2009, 04:55   #15

yeh, thats my point, i dont know why senseless ppl open servers when they know all they will get will be 1000 accounts made and just 1 player online every hour...

think before making one...all i see are servers with just the same aion-unique source and thats all without making the try of fixing the source...

it getting reallly senceless,ppl that only know to create databases and the basic of MySQL want to make a **** server hopping to get all working and they already know they suck with Java or other coding lenguage...

Its a shame..really
and yeah thats why the point is that others servers except infinite aion..would not even exist, they are only making those servers to get in as admin spawn 10000000 kinah all abyss armors and thats all

Really man that answer you gave me is not even a good answer, couse Java coders are like millions in this planet and is even a joke that you cant get even 1 of those guys...

think this question;
¿Why the heck i want an Aion private server when i suck with Java Lenguage,coding and anything that has to do with fixing my source, just to be a 1 guy inside a server full of bugs?

then you will find your answer..

Thanks