Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The best p.server of Aion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The best p.server of Aion

Aion-Empire is one of the first p.servers of Aion game, we have a very nice community with more that 32k of users registered at forums, we are working everyday to offer you a real experience of this game, we will not release any thing that are not working like retail or at least is very closed to it also we have the best developers of the world. Join us, join into the best p.server of Aion game that will be the best p.server really closed to retail.

>>>> Features Working <<<<

• Level up is Finished up to 9 ( untill we dont test real stats )
  • Arround 80% of retail spawns
  • Arround 80% of drop working ( we dont release it to live server yet )
  • Stats ( we dont release it yet at live server )
  • Movement
  • Teleport system
  • Flying
  • movement speed
  • Attack Basic fully Finished
  • AI from mobs ( we dont release it yet to live servers )
  • Basic inventory system, Armors weapons etc
  • Character Creation
  • Chat
  • buy/sell shop
  • Save Location and Character Information
  • Whisper and Other Chat System
  • Emotions / Actions all
  • Add Friends to Friend List
  • Monsters are fighting back
  • All Classes and Their Stat Templates up to Level 20

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
-----------------------------------------
Game accounts are created automatically within the client
-----------------------------------------
Join With us
--------------------------------

Full Client Download

You can download the full client directly from gamershell:

NOTE: After you install this client dont forget to update it to latest version of the game, actually the latest version of this game is 1.5.0.11

Aion-Empire Loader

This is our custom loader, if you want to connect with us you need to use it:

You must extract the file Aion-Empire.rar at the place that the screen show you ( inside de Aion installed folder ):

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

After that just run our "Aion-Empire.bat" file and the game will start.

Minimum requirements to run aion
  • OS Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista
  • CPU Pentium4 2.8G/ AMD Sempron 2800
  • HDD 20GB
  • VGA GeForce 5700/Radeon9600
  • Memory 512MB

Recommend requirements
  • OS Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista
  • CPU Pentium4 3.0G/ AMD Athlon 64 3000
  • HDD 20GB
  • VGA GeForce 6600/ Radeon X1550
  • Memory 1GB

This video is very old but you can show here a visual explanation about how to connect with us

For those ppl who have the EU client and dont want to donwload new client again and his client starts as korean language, this will help you

If you dont want to have any problems is strongly recommend that you use OUR CLIENT and OUR NEW .BAT FILE that we have in this thread;
Dont forget this server have auto-create accounts. Dont forget you need the EU ( this client maybe load as korean language read thread to try to solved it ) or NA client, if you already have the CHINNESE client the game will not work for you, and remember this server works with latest version of this game.

Some links

Old   #2

man, i have tested this server and well, is not that great as you describe it...

WTH is that!i played it and i was lvl 7 and i was wearing a lvl 34 GreatSword!!!WoW yeh(sarcasm) ....man really, i dont get fun with that server, you get to lvl 9 and you are fked not even Gladiator Job...

what you suppose to do if you dont release anything to Live server?
and well is not about days...you have weeks near 1 month with the same stuff not even 1 change....

will you fix it or not?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans123 View Post
man, i have tested this server and well, is not that great as you describe it...

WTH is that!i played it and i was lvl 7 and i was wearing a lvl 34 GreatSword!!!WoW yeh(sarcasm) ....man really, i dont get fun with that server, you get to lvl 9 and you are fked not even Gladiator Job...

what you suppose to do if you dont release anything to Live server?
and well is not about days...you have weeks near 1 month with the same stuff not even 1 change....

will you fix it or not?
did you read this is a Test server? i think you dont read that, we advertise users that this is only a test server, not like other shi** servers that will made a full wipe everytime...
You obtain a lvl 34 sword because is a test server as i say thats the reason we allow thats drops, btw we already have drops working on our private test server and we will add it to live test server soon, we need to test a little bit more it, so next time before posting you should notice what mean a TEST server;
About lvl 9, yes we dont allow you to lvl up more than lvl 9 into out live TEST server, ¿you know why? so simply, untill we dont get retail stats ( we will have retail stats soon too ) and other things working like retail, whats the sense to allow you to lvl up more than lvl 9? can you explain to me that? for example if i allow you to lvl up more than lvl 9 without real stats, do you really think you are under a real experience of aion game?;
About we dont release nothing in live TEST server, are you sure? did you check more than 80% of spawns working? as we always say "things that arent working like retail = nothing", whats this mean?, when we open our live final server you will experience a real aion game and not aion-tetris like others are doing... you should go to aion retail and check how things work and later ask yourselft if you are playing into a real p.server of aion, later come to us and see how we works and whats our filosophy.

Keep in our mind we are under Test server, we work everydays and you will notice the difference between a real p.server that care about real stats/drop/spawn/features like retail or a stupid p.server that dont care about if something is not working like retail, if you are intelligent you should notice that.

as i explain into one post from our forums:

Code:
well cause forum become full spawn about threads like "we need to see some updates"; "why we dont have at least some few quest"; "why we cant lvl up untill lvl 50" or some other questions like this, let me tell you something and i hope you understand it:

cause this is a TRUE private aion server we cant give you quest working untill  other things arent finished, for example, why you need  quest working if spawn, drops or stats arent done 100% yet? whats the sense to offer you some few quest if the game need other things working too to be like the retail game is? whats the sense to offer you lvl 50 if other important things in game dont work like retail yet? im talking as i say about important things, drops, real spawns npcs, stats....

what about craft quest for example? what about items?, you are lvling untill 50 without see items working yet? whats the sence? this is aion game?;

I think all of you can understand it, we want to offer you a true aion game but we cant do it with some basics things with TRUE or at least nice data working i mean as i say stats, drops, etc etc...

this is not a shit server like others private servers, guys, think a little please
this will be the best and TRUE private server of aion, if you dont knwo what im talking about just play at retail, and you will see how the game works...
so for all ppl who always ask about quest working, updates, or just to all ppl who always say "we need to see on what are you working", well we are working on AION GAME, this mean lot of things, so everydays we are doing lot of things to offer you a real experience of AION GAME;
why we dont release few shits yet?, so simply cause you will not fell whats the sence and should not fell a real experience of this game untill we dont work all all those things.

be patience guys, we are everydays at forum/webchat/ts talking with you, we are everydays working on our "private" test server, we are everydays trying to do the best work for you, just try to understand what we are doing;

As i say keep at Aion-Empire communuty and i promise you that you will fell the true experience to play to aion game, keep voting we will increased our community much more, and if you see any other players asking this question just tell him that ;)

...be patience guys, be intelligent, stay at Aion-Empire community...
pd: sorry for my bad english....