Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

High rate AION private server?

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
!! Not super high but its pretty high, high enough to get you somewhere pretty quick! Come join us today!

Old   #32

Old   #33

Just go to gamezaion.com
200X exp
everything like in the NC version,
And if you vote you get 500,000 Kinah and 10 credits.
Its really great, Join Elyos so we can finally stop being raided by effin Asmos -_-
Old   #34

hm well on gamez r too many ppl :/ im searching for a good populated server with high rates but not with too many ppl x)

still cant find a good one i saw bloodbound server also hogh rate but i think there arent so many players ^^

if someone found a good populated high rate server with auto learn skill (would be good if it doesnt have freefly but also ok if its freefly everywhere) then lemme know pls ^^

Old   #35

I would highly suggest gamez Aion at
Much fun!
Old   #36

I tried gamerz aion.No economy. People paying like 2 bil for eternal weapons lulz.Yeah The only true pvp server i played on was F games aion. But too bad the server owner died of a sickness. r.i.p Nick. But really there is kinda no good high rate server. One that you cant donate for weapons and best pvp armor in game.I think really only thing that would make some of the lower populated high rates server fun would be more people. Some of the good highrates have like such a little player base.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by litemarcusg View Post
I tried gamerz aion.No economy. People paying like 2 bil for eternal weapons lulz.Yeah The only true pvp server i played on was F games aion. But too bad the server owner died of a sickness. r.i.p Nick. But really there is kinda no good high rate server. One that you cant donate for weapons and best pvp armor in game.I think really only thing that would make some of the lower populated high rates server fun would be more people. Some of the good highrates have like such a little player base.
the bad thing of server economy is that the server has high population and only good event is a very rare 30v30 RvR and few tournaments with just 16 ppl of each race,and only 1st gets the good prize,from 600+ total population of server..they give about 400m as reward and about 85%+ of population can't participate in those events..
man those Eternal weapons you said are 55 Abyss Eternal class weapons that are available only by donate or by vote rewards.you expect to buy them 50m or something?
Old   #38

Old   #39

elite*gold: 10
Gamez Aion,one of the best high rate servers.