Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High rate AION private server?

Discussion on High rate AION private server? within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/22/2010, 16:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Try this ---->
You can get to 50 by crafting in about 1-2 hours. lvl cap is 60.
Old 07/22/2010, 16:49   #17

Ok ... not as easy as I thought to find a good one ...
Old 07/28/2010, 22:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthXstream View Post
Try this ---->
You can get to 50 by crafting in about 1-2 hours. lvl cap is 60.
Tried the server, GMs aren't friendly,the main GM is actually rude.Lots of rollbacks.GMS are hardly online,and when they are,they are fooling around,not helpful.

Gamez Aion has an okay,highrate,LOTS OF PLAYERS.Lots of pvp,with nice events.~
Old 07/28/2010, 22:27   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurielie View Post
Tried the server, GMs aren't friendly,the main GM is actually rude.Lots of rollbacks.GMS are hardly online,and when they are,they are fooling around,not helpful.

Gamez Aion has an okay,highrate,LOTS OF PLAYERS.Lots of pvp,with nice events.~
Ya, the admin is kinda...uh...idk. There are a few friendly GMs, but they aren't on a lot like you said.
This server has lots of custom stuff...the most I've ever seen in a pserver. And despite having GM probs n such, it's still the best pserver I've ever played on.

And for Gamez Aion...they rely too much on Aion Unique...they hardly have any custom stuff at all(if any).
Old 07/29/2010, 00:11   #20

Quote:
Ya, the admin is kinda...uh...idk. There are a few friendly GMs, but they aren't on a lot like you said.
This server has lots of custom stuff...the most I've ever seen in a pserver. And despite having GM probs n such, it's still the best pserver I've ever played on.

And for Gamez Aion...they rely too much on Aion Unique...they hardly have any custom stuff at all(if any).
I'd love to agree with you there but sadly I can't.
I loved Dynasty Aion,yeah it's the best private server out there that i've come across,but I can only take in so much. The admins have their head shoved up their ass,especially Drake.Rivers used to be cool,I don't know what happened to him,ever since he got turned into a GM he's been an ass.And to be honest,GMS make the server, it's good or bad depending on the kind of leadership that is had,no one is going to want to be on a private server if the people who run it are assholes. The only people they treat nice are the people that suck up to them, and sometimes that doesn't even help. Players that suck up to them,get better stuff then everyone else, get to go first in stuff like,getting their stuff back after a rollback. And Dynasty also relys on Aion Unique,that is the whole reason they had a rolback,because they got an update from aion unique. And I don't know what you mean about custom stuff because they are trying to make 1.9 content donor items,like the new 1.9 wings. They probably only made us able to get it in events because I bitched so much about it.And if you're talking about their donor gear that is custom,it's like they are making you pay for stuff,not pay to help the server grow because you like it. And speaking of events, that's all people really wait for when they are online,and Len said that it's getting annoying to get whispers all the time,NEVER should a gm call a player annoying,especially since he knew that when he became a gm, he would start getting lots of whispers from people,no matter the case,they should be treated accordingly,not like trash. And that,is why I quit the server.Their GM team is horrible,they give better stuff to whom appeals to them more,they think they are better than everyone else.

-- So if you can handle getting treated like shit in a low-poppulated server that certain players are favored,then by all means Join dynasty.

//end rant.

If not,keep looking for a better server,that's what I'm doing. :3
And I mentioned Gamez Aion for people who like to PVP. Because there are A LOT of players there.~
Old 07/29/2010, 01:25   #21

Quote:
I'd love to agree with you there but sadly I can't.
I loved Dynasty Aion,yeah it's the best private server out there that i've come across,but I can only take in so much. The admins have their head shoved up their ass,especially Drake.Rivers used to be cool,I don't know what happened to him,ever since he got turned into a GM he's been an ass.And to be honest,GMS make the server, it's good or bad depending on the kind of leadership that is had,no one is going to want to be on a private server if the people who run it are assholes. The only people they treat nice are the people that suck up to them, and sometimes that doesn't even help. Players that suck up to them,get better stuff then everyone else, get to go first in stuff like,getting their stuff back after a rollback. And Dynasty also relys on Aion Unique,that is the whole reason they had a rolback,because they got an update from aion unique. And I don't know what you mean about custom stuff because they are trying to make 1.9 content donor items,like the new 1.9 wings. They probably only made us able to get it in events because I bitched so much about it.And if you're talking about their donor gear that is custom,it's like they are making you pay for stuff,not pay to help the server grow because you like it. And speaking of events, that's all people really wait for when they are online,and Len said that it's getting annoying to get whispers all the time,NEVER should a gm call a player annoying,especially since he knew that when he became a gm, he would start getting lots of whispers from people,no matter the case,they should be treated accordingly,not like trash. And that,is why I quit the server.Their GM team is horrible,they give better stuff to whom appeals to them more,they think they are better than everyone else.

-- So if you can handle getting treated like shit in a low-poppulated server that certain players are favored,then by all means Join dynasty.

//end rant.

If not,keep looking for a better server,that's what I'm doing. :3
And I mentioned Gamez Aion for people who like to PVP. Because there are A LOT of players there.~
lol oh wow...I 90% agree with you on the whole GM thing. I sent the admin a PM once, asking him about an event idea...he never responded. And when I asked about it ingame...he just said that he got my PM...and that's it.
But I was actually referring to the custom NPCs, the ones that sell crafting items so you don't hav to go drop hunting or gathering.
It sux that you quit. Why don't you just join the eylos?
That being said, I still come here regularly, looking for that one awesomeamazingbodacious server. But until then, Dynasty will suffice.

P.S. If you find a good server, lemme know. Might join ya.
Old 07/29/2010, 02:05   #22

Quote:
lol oh wow...I 90% agree with you on the whole GM thing. I sent the admin a PM once, asking him about an event idea...he never responded. And when I asked about it ingame...he just said that he got my PM...and that's it.
But I was actually referring to the custom NPCs, the ones that sell crafting items so you don't hav to go drop hunting or gathering.
It sux that you quit. Why don't you just join the eylos?
That being said, I still come here regularly, looking for that one awesomeamazingbodacious server. But until then, Dynasty will suffice.

P.S. If you find a good server, lemme know. Might join ya.
Lol,I don't think joining the eylos would change anything,buttttt as for the custom crafting npcs,I've seen a lot of other servers that talked about adding it in 1.9,crafting is awesome,like I posted before on dynasty that thats the main reason I liked the server so much. But let's face it. ><; Since we level so quick there's nothing left to do but PVP, so in that case, PVP > crafted gear.My sorc has the full level 55 orange balic set which was hard to craft since my mats were being dropped off the treasure box and I only got 4-6 items at once when I needed 49 for one craft and the only set I actually use is the level 55 gold abyss set. * --* But yes! Since all we do is PVP,pvp gear is better. :3
I'll miss a lot of people on the server,tbh,but the GMs, I won't miss.~ I actually liked the way dynasty was before,with the teleport command in,and in the poll that was held on weither or not the teleport command should stay or be taken out,there was about 14 votes to keep and 2 votes to remove it.Same thing with aggro,there were more to keep aggro off then turn it on, but as soon as Drake removed the teleport command and added aggro, he deleted the polls.I understand that people were abusing the teleport command, but if they "code"so much shit and it's "so hard to code"things then I'm sure they would be able to make the teleport command and make it a cast,instead of just an instant,ya'know?Not everyone should have to suffer for someone's actions.They made it seem like being a moderator is such a hard thing,when it's just messing with codes and getting most of the shit from Aion Unique anyways.Not to mention that my boyfriend gave Drake codes for the mobs in the new maps for their correct spawn locations and he took full credit for adding everything in,and made it seem like it took a long time to do.~ So what I was thinking is, why would you make a poll asking for the players opinion if you're not going to listen to it? : @
I've convinced my boyfriend to make his own private server,so he's working on that,hopefully it will happen soon since the only good high-rate servers i'm finding only support 1.5. T-T

Anyways! Keep in touch,if you find something you better let me know too! :3
Old 07/29/2010, 02:14   #23

NEW AION 1.9,LVL 55,Hight Rates and New Skills. AION DREAMZ
Server updated to 1.9!!
Lvl 51+ Armors/Weps
Max level 55
Exp: 200x
Drop: 75x
Quest: 50x
Kinah: 100x
Gathering: 200x
Crafting: 200x
Abyss points: 10x
Free Fly Everywhere!
Retail-like mob spawns in every maps.
Retail-like drops list for every mobs.
2nd class available!
Abyss Available!
Dark Poeta
Color Dyes
PvP Available Everywhere!
Rifts Available.
Warehouse Available.
Cube Expansions
Abyss Points!
Legion system!
Craft jobs
Enchantment Stones Working
Manastones Working
Godstones Effects Working
Item Remodeling
Item Set Effects Working
Gold Medals Implemented

LETS GO!!!! NEW AION =D
Old 07/29/2010, 02:14   #24

Quote:
Lol,I don't think joining the eylos would change anything,buttttt as for the custom crafting npcs,I've seen a lot of other servers that talked about adding it in 1.9,crafting is awesome,like I posted before on dynasty that thats the main reason I liked the server so much. But let's face it. ><; Since we level so quick there's nothing left to do but PVP, so in that case, PVP > crafted gear.My sorc has the full level 55 orange balic set which was hard to craft since my mats were being dropped off the treasure box and I only got 4-6 items at once when I needed 49 for one craft and the only set I actually use is the level 55 gold abyss set. * --* But yes! Since all we do is PVP,pvp gear is better. :3
I'll miss a lot of people on the server,tbh,but the GMs, I won't miss.~ I actually liked the way dynasty was before,with the teleport command in,and in the poll that was held on weither or not the teleport command should stay or be taken out,there was about 14 votes to keep and 2 votes to remove it.Same thing with aggro,there were more to keep aggro off then turn it on, but as soon as Drake removed the teleport command and added aggro, he deleted the polls.I understand that people were abusing the teleport command, but if they "code"so much shit and it's "so hard to code"things then I'm sure they would be able to make the teleport command and make it a cast,instead of just an instant,ya'know?Not everyone should have to suffer for someone's actions.They made it seem like being a moderator is such a hard thing,when it's just messing with codes and getting most of the shit from Aion Unique anyways.Not to mention that my boyfriend gave Drake codes for the mobs in the new maps for their correct spawn locations and he took full credit for adding everything in,and made it seem like it took a long time to do.~ So what I was thinking is, why would you make a poll asking for the players opinion if you're not going to listen to it? : @
I've convinced my boyfriend to make his own private server,so he's working on that,hopefully it will happen soon since the only good high-rate servers i'm finding only support 1.5. T-T

Anyways! Keep in touch,if you find something you better let me know too! :3
Lol,my posts are so long compared to yours. *---*
Old 07/29/2010, 02:16   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol123456 View Post
NEW AION 1.9,LVL 55,Hight Rates and New Skills. AION DREAMZ
Server updated to 1.9!!
Lvl 51+ Armors/Weps
Max level 55
Exp: 200x
Drop: 75x
Quest: 50x
Kinah: 100x
Gathering: 200x
Crafting: 200x
Abyss points: 10x
Free Fly Everywhere!
Retail-like mob spawns in every maps.
Retail-like drops list for every mobs.
2nd class available!
Abyss Available!
Dark Poeta
Color Dyes
PvP Available Everywhere!
Rifts Available.
Warehouse Available.
Cube Expansions
Abyss Points!
Legion system!
Craft jobs
Enchantment Stones Working
Manastones Working
Godstones Effects Working
Item Remodeling
Item Set Effects Working
Gold Medals Implemented

LETS GO!!!! NEW AION =D
What about plat. medals, and no auto-learn skills + stigmas?
Old 07/29/2010, 02:21   #26

Quote:
What about plat. medals, and no auto-learn skills + stigmas?

Auto Learn skill /stigmas
//Givemissingskills

Kill 1 amos /elyo Get 1 silver medal

10 Silver = 1 gold
50 gold = 1 platinium

And Have a lot of events that prize are Medals
Old 07/29/2010, 02:24   #27

Msn Group :
Old 07/29/2010, 02:27   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol123456 View Post
Auto Learn skill /stigmas
//Givemissingskills

Kill 1 amos /elyo Get 1 silver medal

10 Silver = 1 gold
50 gold = 1 platinium

And Have a lot of events that prize are Medals
Auto-ascend? T_T
Old 07/29/2010, 02:30   #29

Old 07/29/2010, 03:30   #30

Quote:
Lol,my posts are so long compared to yours. *---*
lol for reals. I hav a full supported 1.9 personal server, I could look into making it public...at least til we find a better server.