Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionInternational, Aionworld.eu and a lesson to be learnt

Discussion on AionInternational, Aionworld.eu and a lesson to be learnt within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionInternational, Aionworld.eu and a lesson to be learnt

Aionworld.eu
This server has shut down completely and without any warning from the devs, they just stopped talking to the community on the forum for 2 weeks then closed everything down without a word.

AionInternational.com shutdown also

(same coding team for core elements on both servers being the ex-zettacore/j.a.m.i.e emulator team)

The funny thing is that AionInternational.com was previously Balaurea.org that closed down after a bunch of donations were given to keep it up in preparation for 2.5 (despite admins/devs saying they wouldn't be closing it down and wouldn't be wiping database) 1 month later they opened as AionInternational.com and all the sheep went back to them to get ripped off again lol

A player called OnyX warned ppl on Balaurea.org what was going on and he was banned along with all his legion and the devs/admins spread a lot of lies about this guy and the people playing with him (they also play on 4 or 5 other private servers as Reservoir Shugos and seem to know what is going on in the p.server world) and 1 week after the ban Balaurea.org shut down.

1 month later AionInternational.com is launched and the same thing happened again, 3 people warned the community what was going to happen and again the same sheep from balaurea.org ignored the warning and handed their cash to the devs (the exact same devs who ran Balaurea.org) and they split and ran again.

There is a lesson to be learnt on playing private servers unless they are well established and well funded!!!
Old 10/02/2011, 22:51   #2

Sorry, but just because a p-server is taked down to say that all p-server were **** is bulshit.

Go with the first 5 p-servers from the top list and you will see another world.
Old 10/04/2011, 09:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbforce View Post
Sorry, but just because a p-server is taked down to say that all p-server were **** is bulshit.

Go with the first 5 p-servers from the top list and you will see another world.
I see someone fails to actually read a post of more than 5 words in length or can only comprehend certain parts of it therefore makes a stupid reply.

Where did I say every other Pserver is **** exactly?

What I said is:-
"There is a lesson to be learnt on playing private servers unless they are well established and well funded!!!"

Private servers are a good thing but take your time to find a good one and if that server closes without warning and then re-opens under a new name with the same dev team then stay well clear of it or you deserve to be ripped off a 2nd time through stupidity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2011, 13:32   #4

I know serveral p-servers, they are not "well established and well funded" like you probably mean, and they are all stable and online since more then 1 year.

Just, because one server has bin taked down, you don't really need to wine.

Quote:
Private servers are a good thing but take your time to find a good one and if that server closes without warning and then re-opens under a new name with the same dev team then stay well clear of it or you deserve to be ripped off a 2nd time through stupidity.
How many are such p-servers that push you to make such general rule from?
Don't get me wrong, you're right about this ONE, but you don't need to make a general rule available for all private servers, which are not infinite,gamez or atomix.

@x-AcT

Dein danke, hat anscheinend kein Wert wenn du für Blödsinn ausgibst
Old 10/04/2011, 14:26   #5

@bbforce (I gonna answer you in english, since it's an english thread and this is also relevant for the threadstarter, because you entitle his post with "bullshit")

First of all: I gonna thank each post I think it's worth to be thanked

And secondly I've not thanked that post, because he is assuming you cannot understand or read his post carefully enough to post a suitable answer, but I fully aggree to his statement, that a future pserver-player should invest atleast a few moments of analyzing the servers he is going to play at.
This agreement is based on the fact that I've done the same mistake when I started to play at pservers.

You may follow his advice and think about your postings or atleast respect other's opinions enough to not call them "bullshit"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2011, 17:17   #6

The whole bullnyerk with donating is the real issue here. Greedy kids be greedy xD
Old 10/04/2011, 21:58   #7

@ BBforce
You baffle me tbh, you read the thread as a whine rather than a cautionary tale? man you truly need to take off the troll suit!

I am not saying that you should only try the main 3 private server, what I am saying is ppl should do a little research before/if you donate

If a server has been active over a year (like the one you suggested) then clearly it is a well established server and must have a good level of funding to remain online for a length of time.

If in doubt ask around the community of the server you are thinking of trying out, that should give you an idea of the server history, or if it is a new server think twice before you donate

The thing I am trying to warn ppl about is that should a server pop up in the near future saying they were previously AionInt or BA.org then ppl should steer clear of these thieves (that is a main point of the thread really )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuneC View Post
The whole bullnyerk with donating is the real issue here. Greedy kids be greedy xD
^ This be true

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-AcT View Post
think about your postings or at least respect other's opinions enough to not call them "bullshit"
@ x-AcT :: probably one of the best piece of advice I have seen in a while on a forum
Old 10/05/2011, 02:41   #8

And I say again;
Quote:
There is a lesson to be learnt on playing private servers unless they are well established and well funded!!!
That's to general, you involve all private servers, like a warning. With this I can't be agree.

Talk only about AionInternational.com aka Balaurea.org, and I'm agree with you, but do not mix the whole world in such a complain.
Old 10/05/2011, 19:54   #9

Irgendwie komisch, wenn ich Aionworld.eu eingeben, kommt Lineage 2 Server raus...
Warum nicht lineage2world.eu