Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[relz] Drudge Engine, bot for aion :)

Discussion on [relz] Drudge Engine, bot for aion :) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/22/2010, 09:19   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

sorry, dont think i was clear - also playing a chanter. (i love it)

for the healing - my spam heal works fine, but for the others I use an Alt key (ie Alt 1 for Health Pot) - how do tell it to use the Alt for the heals?

The extra mob mentioned: It has happened when its run past a mob to attack another mob or when 1 has spawned while attacking another.

It appears to see that its getting hit but then carries on looking for another target and ignores the one that is attacking it.

another question: In the Prep/heal setup,
I get all the heals/pots etc (altho dont know how to use the Alt key there) but what are the Preps for? are they pre-attacks?

thanks again for your quick reply.

p.s. I know absolutely nothing about coding... but i do graphic design - if you wanted to make the interface "slick" while still keeping your ideas etc let me know - would be happy to help you.
Old 07/22/2010, 11:37   #77

Hi,

Been trying the bot again...

after a few teething problems, seems to be running alright - still have that issue with more than 1 mob. but using on passive mobs atm to test it.

a few notes: the DP bar doesnt seem to recognise the dp in game
Is there a way that we can use DP skills, ie, Word of Wind (and to have it use it every 30min)?

thanks again. Hope you want feedback otherwise im just being annoying
Old 07/22/2010, 12:59   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricks28 View Post
Is there a way that we can use DP skills, ie, Word of Wind (and to have it use it every 30min)?
Add the Word of Wind to buffs, it has 30min CD anyway.
Old 07/22/2010, 14:03   #79

thanks - should of thought of that... my bad

atm - buffs dont work tho...(unless you die) think thats getting fixed soon. will do that then
Old 07/22/2010, 16:47   #80

Quote:
Hi,

sorry, dont think i was clear - also playing a chanter. (i love it)

for the healing - my spam heal works fine, but for the others I use an Alt key (ie Alt 1 for Health Pot) - how do tell it to use the Alt for the heals?

The extra mob mentioned: It has happened when its run past a mob to attack another mob or when 1 has spawned while attacking another.

It appears to see that its getting hit but then carries on looking for another target and ignores the one that is attacking it.

another question: In the Prep/heal setup,
I get all the heals/pots etc (altho dont know how to use the Alt key there) but what are the Preps for? are they pre-attacks?

thanks again for your quick reply.

p.s. I know absolutely nothing about coding... but i do graphic design - if you wanted to make the interface "slick" while still keeping your ideas etc let me know - would be happy to help you.
Preps are pre-attacks yes. The 4 healing hotkeys dont support alt, ctrl, or shift commands sorry, gonna have to move it down to a single key (1 to =), there are only 4 of them and only so much room on the UI, not to mention i'd have to change the way they are saved and read to change it

I did make a subtle change I thought might help with the extra mob, looks like it wasnt enough. I'll have to code in something to monitor HP and stop looking when you're being hit.

I appreciate the offer for the interface, but WinForms isnt too friendly on custom control designs.
Quote:
Hi,

Been trying the bot again...

after a few teething problems, seems to be running alright - still have that issue with more than 1 mob. but using on passive mobs atm to test it.

a few notes: the DP bar doesnt seem to recognise the dp in game

thanks again. Hope you want feedback otherwise im just being annoying
Nono, the feedback is good ty lol. Atm DP isnt used, so I didnt bother having it update on the UI. Its on the todo list though Im glad otherwise the new version works alright.

Oh buff times still do nothing, but it will rebuff every 30 mins in addition to on death. Kind of a lazy way out, but it works. It also go by the uptime timer, so if the bots stopped, its not counting towards that 30 mins. So it might be a few mins late to rebuff if you've stopped the bot for an amount of time. I'll probably change it to 25 mins to give room for if you did stop it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2010, 17:11   #81

thanks for your bot, the screenshots looks better then the free AB1 and i will try it today. i will love your chat option without "he11llo my22 2fri33end"! hehe

i hope it works (im botting a chantor too atm), AB1 used the buff version (i set buffs every 30 mins and mantras every 6000 ^^)
Old 07/22/2010, 17:21   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schab View Post
thanks for your bot, the screenshots looks better then the free AB1 and i will try it today. i will love your chat option without "he11llo my22 2fri33end"! hehe

i hope it works (im botting a chantor too atm), AB1 used the buff version (i set buffs every 30 mins and mantras every 6000 ^^)
Thanks I hope it works alright, the chat option wasnt really tested, but im sure its fine

It will still try to heal you though if you are getting low on HP I think, I cant remember if i changed it not to before putting it up.
Old 07/22/2010, 17:42   #83

hmm my bot dont attacks

(i use an ingame macro with all skills in it i need) and i use the bot to press this key over and over

only healing/buffing is going with the bot

i made hot 8 Sleep 2000

the bot is targeting the mob and is doing nothing i deleted the Prep and set up buffs (they dont work too )

can you pls help me

@ontopic easy to understand bot, good to setup! thanks

can you please add an kill counter/xp, needed xp till next lvl up? i loved it in AB
Old 07/22/2010, 17:47   #84

So impressed with turn around time! thanks so much - its very much appreciated.

few more questions, just trying to get the most out of this bot that i can.
(i have managed to get it going pretty well today, no deaths)

Is it possible to have the up timer in hrs and seconds? (not sure if you want that but would help working out buffs etc)

Is it hard to make the buffs have timers? I would like to use Magic Recovery (5min CD) as a buff - to keep my mana up.

As for not being able to use the alt keys etc. for the heals Not a problem at all - have just made a new quickbar for botting - works perfectly - thanks

You're right - no need for DP if we can use it as a buff... just fires every 30min (altho Word of wind would need to be more than 30min as apposed to the buffs that would rather be less than 30min)

is there an advanced user guide so that i can read up about Dll etc (+using the options in red text)?

please note these are all small things... very happy with it as it is, just some observations.

thanks again!!
Old 07/22/2010, 18:06   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schab View Post
hmm my bot dont attacks

(i use an ingame macro with all skills in it i need) and i use the bot to press this key over and over

only healing/buffing is going with the bot

i made hot 8 Sleep 2000

the bot is targeting the mob and is doing nothing i deleted the Prep and set up buffs (they dont work too )

can you pls help me

@ontopic easy to understand bot, good to setup! thanks

can you please add an kill counter/xp, needed xp till next lvl up? i loved it in AB
I've no experience with in-game macros, so I dont know how that works sorry :x, since the bot is basically an advanced macro bot why not just have it use the skills? If you put a real ability on the hotbar (say in spot 1) and have put in hotkey 1, sleep 2000, it should push 1 every 2 seconds when it finds a mob to attack.

The bar at the bottom shows XP, though it doesnt always work (something I have yet to find out why). I might add in a few info things like kills/deaths/exp gained. Maybe, I'd have to play around with the UI a bit.

ps. make sure you have "move to attack" i think its called in Aion settings.

Quote:
So impressed with turn around time! thanks so much - its very much appreciated.

few more questions, just trying to get the most out of this bot that i can.
(i have managed to get it going pretty well today, no deaths)

Is it possible to have the up timer in hrs and seconds? (not sure if you want that but would help working out buffs etc)

Is it hard to make the buffs have timers? I would like to use Magic Recovery (5min CD) as a buff - to keep my mana up.

As for not being able to use the alt keys etc. for the heals Not a problem at all - have just made a new quickbar for botting - works perfectly - thanks

You're right - no need for DP if we can use it as a buff... just fires every 30min (altho Word of wind would need to be more than 30min as apposed to the buffs that would rather be less than 30min)

is there an advanced user guide so that i can read up about Dll etc (+using the options in red text)?

please note these are all small things... very happy with it as it is, just some observations.

thanks again!!
Well, the options in red are disabled cause they are WIP (mem writing) or just test buttons i use and disable for release. The dll injection is for people who have a speed hack really, though using injection will better your chances of getting caught, but thats a warning for whoever makes said speed hack since I dont include one

I do plan on changing the up timer to hours and mins at some point 1800 seconds is 30 mins btw. And buff timers... its more of a pain than it is hard. The 30 min thing is just temp, I plan to have custom times work maybe next release.
Old 07/22/2010, 18:49   #86

Freaking **** bot if you ask me even for free , like 90% in this bot isnt working
Old 07/22/2010, 19:04   #87

Nice bot .. i switch from angelbot since it not free no more . more guide/option would be nice though
Old 07/22/2010, 19:15   #88

hmm ok the bot isnt working for me too

please give us a guide

whats the hotkey setup? when is it used?
Whats Prep/Heal Setup?
Spam heal? spams it one hotkey?
Oh Craps?

my setup atm: hotkey setup: my ingame makro
Prep/Heal Setup: my ingame makro

this works for 1 hit then it does nothing, but looting.
Buffs dont work at all
Healing is strange, can you setup heal 1 for 70-90% HP and heal 2 below 60%?
I use the HoT, its not usefull to spam it ^^ CD 5 sec and healin for 38 sec

and pls give us an edit feature, not remove and add again the order is not correct after this?

edit: ok now spamming my hotkey ^^ 8/1000 20times and it works now

i miss an ignore mob feature. but now the bot is working. i hope you will improve it so it can be my best friend ^^
Old 07/22/2010, 19:32   #89

bot is acting strange and click hotkyes that arent put anywere and he doesnt tab monsters
Old 07/22/2010, 20:51   #90

faithlessnl, just cause you cant use it doesnt make it a bad bot.

Its a bit confusing to set up but if you got off your *** and read up how to do it, you be thanking for a great bot that is also free!!

stop being so ungrateful. Oh - and its working in 1.9.0.2 which most others arnt!

look forward to the updates

Tags
aion, bot, hack, tool