Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Maxus Minimax 10 Demo

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_frost View Post
10C seems to be bugged with gathering... at least for me, it seems to hit enter twice or something. B5 worked fine, but now when it does /Select node the chat input area pops back up and it just starts hitting cccccccc in that box.

Any ideas?

as its not mentioned on the first page i forgive you asking...
(its mention on last page or so ;D )

go to game options in aion... then lower left corner is a setting called
keep chatwindow active... tick the box and it runs fine

Old   #377

will there be a patch for supporting spiritmaster? atm spiritmasters can not bot any aggros afk, because:
when pet aggros a mob, the option "Wait longer after looting and check for aggro? 3 seconds" does not work, the bot thinks that the aggro on your pet is not aggro on you or the pet, so the bot ignores the mob and continues searching for next mob while you have aggro on your pet = dead bot

maybe you can have an option to kill steal all mobs around you, that will fix this problem even though other players near you will be ******, but having that option will temp fix it until the bot eventually is able to detect aggro on your spirit...

Old   #378

also, if the bot is able to detect spirit hp then cast heal on it, the best. atm im using heal on pet every 2minutes under buff list
Old   #379

10b5 is eigentlich ganz gut gelaufen bis eben auf das sammeln (is so bei mir).
nun hab ich leider irgendwie probleme mit der C version.

hab eingestellt das er auf dem wp sammeln soll bin auch die punkte durchgelaufen und hab angeklickt was er sammeln soll.
wenn ich dann den bot starte will er sich al erstes buffen.
dann rennt er 2-3 im kreis geht zur planze hin sammelt , lauft wieder im kreis und dann bleibt er stehen und man wie er die ganze zeit 99999999 im chatfenster tippt und paar sekunden später schliest sich der bot.

hab ich irgendwelche falschen einstellungen oder muss ich da noch was einstellen?

bei der b version hat ausgereicht wenn ich nur auf wp sammlen eingestellt habe.

Old   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by asurada View Post
will there be a patch for supporting spiritmaster? atm spiritmasters can not bot any aggros afk, because:
when pet aggros a mob, the option "Wait longer after looting and check for aggro? 3 seconds" does not work, the bot thinks that the aggro on your pet is not aggro on you or the pet, so the bot ignores the mob and continues searching for next mob while you have aggro on your pet = dead bot

maybe you can have an option to kill steal all mobs around you, that will fix this problem even though other players near you will be ******, but having that option will temp fix it until the bot eventually is able to detect aggro on your spirit...
Hey mate why dont you set your Pet on Defensive and just Setup your SM too Atk at first should solve your problem not sure thou
Old   #381

Hiho Leude,

ich habe auch das 1. mal ein Problem (10c).
Wenn ich Waypoints aufnehme, setzt er diese viel zu schnell. Dadurch hab ich nach 30 Sekunden die Maximal Anzahl (beim Laden) von ca 860 erreicht.
Gibt es da eine möglichkeit das setzen der Waypoints zu verlangsamen?

v.G.
Triggs
Old   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by djihad View Post
Hey mate why dont you set your Pet on Defensive and just Setup your SM too Atk at first should solve your problem not sure thou
it doesnt help, sometimes mobs respawn next to the spirit , and it aggros the spirit and my SM ignores that mob, while seeking for next mob

or sometimes there is 2 aggro together (bad spawn place) and the pet attack first, then aggro the second mob. when the first mob dies, the SM ignores the 2nd aggro and seek for new mob.

attacking first as SM is.... bad. u lose stone skin + more hp before spirit take aggro, and pet is always on defensive
Old   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by asurada View Post
it doesnt help, sometimes mobs respawn next to the spirit , and it aggros the spirit and my SM ignores that mob, while seeking for next mob

or sometimes there is 2 aggro together (bad spawn place) and the pet attack first, then aggro the second mob. when the first mob dies, the SM ignores the 2nd aggro and seek for new mob.

attacking first as SM is.... bad. u lose stone skin + more hp before spirit take aggro, and pet is always on defensive
yeah its hard as SMN... are you using fight on spot? cuase normaly
you plow a path through the mobs and there shouldnt be any mobs poping
in between.. on my SMN this happens like once an hour...

try set good waypaths like when you see 2 mobs near eachother, then dont
make a path near that spot... you gota work around it like this

Autoit is too slow to go through all mobs in the entity list and
check if you or your get got agro... so there is no real workaround
code wise up till now (unless you tell me how you do it ;D )

normally when this happens and the bot seeks the new mob
instead of the one that agrod the pet, in most of the cases the
bot will target that agroing mob.. .cause its mostly the most near
mob to you...

i bot myself as a smn and by choosing a good path i avoid this
"problem"

btw SMN is one of the hardest jobs to Bot on... best is not to use
the Fight on spot with SMN...

btw2: did you know that heal pet is already in the code...its just not shown yet in the GUI...
a fellow SMN botter was searching for the Pet HP offset... if you find it ill update the bot overnight !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggs2 View Post
Hiho Leude,

ich habe auch das 1. mal ein Problem (10c).
Wenn ich Waypoints aufnehme, setzt er diese viel zu schnell. Dadurch hab ich nach 30 Sekunden die Maximal Anzahl (beim Laden) von ca 860 erreicht.
Gibt es da eine möglichkeit das setzen der Waypoints zu verlangsamen?

v.G.
Triggs
in den Optionen hast du die möglichkeit die distanz zwischen den WPs festzulegen...
am besten geht das alle 2-3m... all zu hoch würde ich das nicht setzen...

aber ja , die möglichkeit gibts seit 9.6.3 ^^;

btw: soweit ich weiss hat Chefes die Maximale anzahl WPs auf ca 5000 erhöht... denke
das sollte reichen? (minibug.. falls du wirklich lange gwps listen hast.. der Clearall button
löscht zwar alle gwps im ini file, jedoch wird der Screen nicht updated... bot restarten hilft
da... aber das dieser bug ist nicht der rede wert ! )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #384

FileInstall a background program which does all the entity searching & sends instructions to the main bot by a .ini variable

-Allows you to continuously search the entitylist & which mobs have you targeted.
-You can also check for HP/MP pots with this program (allows more streamlined & continuous monitoring)
-You can check the GUID of yourself & your pet & scan through the entity list to see if either of you are targeted by a mob.
-You can select the GUID of the mob who has you targeted with the main bot with memWrite if you like, or just spam TAB until the enemy GUID = the one you are looking for
-Entitylist has infinite possibilities. You could have logout when enemy faction is near, you could logout/pause when too many people are near. You could even make dynamic bot pathing by making waypoints between each mob if you were really ambitious. You'd just need really good anti-stuck instructions

Some good ideas eh?
Old   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
FileInstall a background program which does all the entity searching & sends instructions to the main bot by a .ini variable

-Allows you to continuously search the entitylist & which mobs have you targeted.
-You can also check for HP/MP pots with this program (allows more streamlined & continuous monitoring)
-You can check the GUID of yourself & your pet & scan through the entity list to see if either of you are targeted by a mob.
-You can select the GUID of the mob who has you targeted with the main bot with memWrite if you like, or just spam TAB until the enemy GUID = the one you are looking for

Some good ideas eh?

thanks for the Idea Jata ;D this is a possible way... you think AutoIt would
be fast enough as that background proggy ? (i think your doing something
similar atm ;D )

Chefes always tell me to go fork myself when i tell him to learn C++ or anything else then AutoIt
Old   #386

It is possible with autoit.
There will always be recursion, but since it is a background program it doesnt matter because it wont interupt your main bot from functioning.

I havent done it yet in jatagatha - maybe in a future version, i have a good idea of how the code will work just need to write it & implement it suitably.

Yeah Autoit is a limited language, but there are ways around nearly everything so it's still pretty good for such a simple language. I'm learning C# at the moment ^_^
Old   #387

Hey Jata ^^ has been long time seeing you here

neat ill have a try on the weekend ;D

give me a hint on this one then for a work around ...

Im trying to send background inputs... the following code works
fine for a single keyinput (no Ring 3 and 0 unhooking needed)..

my trouble is keeping a key pressed... WMKEYDOWN always releases
the key -.- and Keybd_event wont work in backgrund -.-
(im not sure if its an ANSI / Unicode problem in addition -.- )

ill give you another donation for solving this riddle

Code:
$Fenster = WinGetHandle("AION Client")
$dll = DllOpen("User32.dll")
Const $WMKEYDOWN =0x100  ; works
;~  Const $WM_User =0x400-1
Const $WMKEYUP =0x101
const $keyf2=0x30
$lparam = 1
   DllCall($dll, "int", "PostMessage", "hwnd",  $Fenster, "long", $WMKEYDOWN, "long", $keyf2, "long", $lparam)
;~ 	$er = @error
;~ 	MsgBox( 0 , "kk" , $er)
PS: yeah i saw the neat features nyrkebot has ;D it will open up a complete new world
and solve many sucky things in my code

PS2: a way i found to speed up Autoit is use really short $variables ($va) ... the interpreter
saves a lot of time that way... its not much but every MS counts lol .. reason why im not
obfuscating my source anymore
Old   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefes View Post
Im trying to send background inputs... the following code works
fine for a single keyinput (no Ring 3 and 0 unhooking needed)..

my trouble is keeping a key pressed... WMKEYDOWN always releases
the key -.- and Keybd_event wont work in backgrund -.-
(im not sure if its an ANSI / Unicode problem in addition -.- )

ill give you another donation for solving this riddle

Code:
$Fenster = WinGetHandle("AION Client")
$dll = DllOpen("User32.dll")
Const $WMKEYDOWN =0x100  ; works
;~  Const $WM_User =0x400-1
Const $WMKEYUP =0x101
const $keyf2=0x30
$lparam = 1
   DllCall($dll, "int", "PostMessage", "hwnd",  $Fenster, "long", $WMKEYDOWN, "long", $keyf2, "long", $lparam)
;~ 	$er = @error
;~ 	MsgBox( 0 , "kk" , $er)
From what i've tried, I've found that you can send just about anything worthwhile to Aion in background using ControlSend. I found that while dllpostmessages were more reliable, you can only really send the same functions as controlsend.
From limited testing you can send skill keys, chat, and GUI interface interaction, but anything regarding movement is blocked. (except for auto-run {numlock default}).

To send movement modifiers via background you need to reverse disabling offsets of the client and then memoryWrite your direction. You cannot send background movement instructions unless you develop your own driver (i think).
Its not easy but if you're good at reversing you should be able to figure it out.

Try testing Control send. You can memory write XY and Z directions. You can controlsend AutoRun forward for background movement
But as far as properly running forward and jumping in the background - you can only do it with certain offsets.
OR you could use click-to-move and click with the mouse
So yeah, I cant solve it for you, but at least you can go in the right direction

Thanks for the tip about the interpreter ^_^ i would never have thought of that lol
Old   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
From what i've tried, I've found that you can send just about anything worthwhile to Aion in background using ControlSend. I found that while dllpostmessages were more reliable, you can only really send the same functions as controlsend.
From limited testing you can send skill keys, chat, and GUI interface interaction, but anything regarding movement is blocked. (except for auto-run {numlock default}).

To send movement modifiers via background you need to reverse disabling offsets of the client and then memoryWrite your direction. You cannot send background movement instructions unless you develop your own driver (i think).
Its not easy but if you're good at reversing you should be able to figure it out.

Try testing Control send. You can memory write XY and Z directions. You can controlsend AutoRun forward for background movement
But as far as properly running forward and jumping in the background - you can only do it with certain offsets.
OR you could use click-to-move and click with the mouse
So yeah, I cant solve it for you, but at least you can go in the right direction

Thanks for the tip about the interpreter ^_^ i would never have thought of that lol
hmm the controlsend is what i started with... as it looks there is now way
around unhooking Aion from the APIs (unless with a driver)... thats what i was testing with the WM user... if i "move the bot to ring0" it should work (like you said with the driver) ill test some more stuff with a few Dlls i found.. with one of them they wrote it should be possible to bypass the hook)... as Aion hooks into APIs ill test my chances with a custom made
DLL...

this ones giving me headackes -.-

ill let you know if i find a way

PS: i found an Offset for Autorun on/off once... gota search
it again for 1.9
Old   #390

thanks for explaining, now i understand why sm support is not there, because it's not easy!

i always use waypoints, and yes i avoid places with double mobs, but its just very unlucky when a mob spawn next to you, so i just can't afk bot with sm (you shouldnt afk anyway)

i'll look for better places to waypoint my sm, or simply bot some passive mobs. but good quests at high level is usually aggro (platinum coins) and the pet heal thing? will be great if someone find the offset. i solve the pet heal problem atm by using DP buff (no need for heals)