Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoiBot Version 12

Discussion on RoiBot Version 12 within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA/EU Updated Beta Free Bot RoiBot 12.0.5.9

Works with 4.0! Never out of date!
WORK ON NA/EU!
Feature List!
1.Farm while flying
2.Radar
3.Advance Waypoint system/Death auto-resurrection,Death waypoints
4.Multi Clienting/Multiboxing
5.Gathering
6.Advance Combat System
Many More!

Find Out More On

Hey Everyone! Its about time We had some Extensive Tutorials and an updated Thread So here you go!

For any of you new to RoiBot, we are currently a FREE to use Gaming bot thats in beta development, currently we are basing ourselves on the free to play game Aion and are working hard to develop A masterPiece that is easy to use and set up for even the average gamer, after we are finished we will start adding support for as many free to play games as humanly possible! Right now I would say that we're about halfway there! Thanks to everyones support we are making great progress and you can look forward to a constantly up to date bot!

For those of you Who don't know me I'm the Lead Moderator for RoiBot and I Run user support as well as keep threads up to date and TroubleShoot the bot so if you have any problmes whatsoever you can post your questions at in the forums or the shout box we will do our best to help you out!

We don't have an intro yet But I have gone thru the trouble of making many extensive tutorials so that you can easily sign up and test our bot!

Combat tutorial! Set up a waypoint and farm mobs day and night non stop and level at breathtaking speed as you sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee!

Waypoint gathering! Tired of constantly making an around the world trip over and over again just to farm all those ingredients you need and level up your skills? well no longer! Just set up the gathering bot and go for a workout (ya right) while your bot tirelessly farms and levels up your skills for you for you!

Death waypoints! yes, it happens every now and then, for example you're just minding your own business and out of the blue some jerk comes up and stabs you in the back! Just set up the death waypoint system and upon death the bot will auto rez your player and set it back upon your designated path! Rest in peace botters!

And finaly Just a simple tutorial showing you how to Set up an account at and download and login to the bot!

If you have any questions feel free to ask us on our web site! We are a very active community and provide constant user support and I doubt you will find nicer people anywhere on elitepvp! Just don't piss off josh, our lead dev...Nicest guy in the world!...till you piss him off...

Anyway I hope that you will consider joining our botting community, its completely free, we don't charge a Thing!

Here is yet another link to our roibot forums

And here is a download link for the bot!

Last of all I won't claim to be the best bot out there for that would just be my personal opinion, not yet, but when we're done with it sure as hell will be! And I seriously doubt you can find a better free bot anywhere!
Thanks
19 Users
Old 05/23/2013, 07:11   #2

why is that when i die, it does not auto resurrect?
Old 05/23/2013, 08:05   #3

It should, just make sure you are running version 12.0.4.9 and have it set up like in the tutorial! In the unlikely event the problem persists just ask us on the forum and we will have a look at why its not working for you in particular and help you out!
Old 05/23/2013, 20:48   #4

iīve the problem that the character donīt start running. with the same settings it works sometimes and it donīt works sometimes. i donīt know what the problem is.
Old 05/23/2013, 22:30   #5

The link to the forums takes me to Simpleology.com ??
Oh silly you.
Your link should be Roibot.org not .com :P

Hey so my character won't move node to node.. Why does that happen? It'll kill all the mobs in one node but won't move to the next node??
Also, sometimes, it'll leave the node completely to run to a mob far away from my waypoint circle.
Old 05/26/2013, 17:50   #6

SirPony did you check the box "Waypoint Combat" ?
Old 05/26/2013, 18:52   #7

hi

the bot is work super fine for me
now i just try combat mode
later i will try gathering mode and i tell you about it )

thank for your work
Old 05/28/2013, 09:10   #8

One question, i try with ranger character, but can't use, this bot dont work with that?. I configure the skill options, but i see the bot dont learn all skills dont know why. I make it on hot bar one.
Sr for my bad english.
Old 05/28/2013, 10:37   #9

Why did you create this bot and did early beta while RuBot, for example, has many more functions, faster and more convenient?
Old 05/31/2013, 20:31   #10

I disagree SERZ, RuBot only has a few more functions, its not faster and is by far much harder to set up. I'm not saying that rubot isn't a nice bot, but ours is going to be much more powerful when its finished, not to mention rubot is only for aion, we plan on making RoiBot compatible with just about every free to play game. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, Life has been busy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2013, 02:34   #11

Everyone's heard your opinion immons, and quite frankly I'm tired of your nonsense and seeing you talk **** about our bot on our threads, I don't recall anyone on our team going on your threads and talking **** about your bot -well josh might have XD, I'm sorry about that but he probably isn't- Anyway i'm not going to argue with you anymore, so just keep to yourself and so will we!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2013, 03:00   #12

BTW We have German and French support. So if there are any problems, just ask in the forum!
Old 06/01/2013, 19:31   #13

immons are you bad because you dont sell your bot????

roibot stop only when NCsoft disconect me from 24h play time
and work fine ..mmm.. super fine )

AND IS FREE
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2013, 20:04   #14

For all of you who are still having doubts, allow me to talk a bit about the bot.

The bot is COMPLETELY FREE (I believe the only Aion bot available for free to the public right now) and has all functions you need to bot efficiently. It works on both EU/Gameforge and NA/NCsoft servers on all Elyos/Asmodian/Balaur maps perfectly well and you can use the bot for as long as you want (I have had mine running for 20h without any interruptions, disconnects or deaths and without me having to monitor anything about it), aside from disconnects because you've played for too long in one session (usually over 24h).

Benefits / Features:
- waypoint system (customize and save your paths and use them as many times as you want - I've used the same paths for all characters I'm leveling)
- death waypoints (if your character dies, he'll rest till his HP and MP is full again then follow the waypoints you've set up back to the original farmspot and continue farming)
- gathering with waypoints (the bot gathers for as long as you wish)
- not detectable (so far I haven't heard of anybody get banned while using this bot - just use your common sense when setting it up)
- mob/target filter (if you don't want it to attack certain mobs)
- radar showing npcs/enemies/gatherables that you can use even if you're not botting
- fully customizable use of skills/buffs (you can set how often the bot should use each)
- can use potions or skills if you reach a certain amount of HP or MP points (that you can select)
- you can run the bot in one aion window minimized and play on your main character in another Aion window without any problems
- if you're having an issue, the RoiBot team or the community will definitely help you
- oh and just to mention it again: it is COMPLETELY FREE.. why pay 10$/€ or more for something you can get for free? also have a look at the forum.. Calcifer is being quite polite while other people (*coughImmonscough*) offering bots are spamming RoiBot threads with FALSE statements (why? because a smart person will notice they're asking you to pay for something you can get for free)

To give you some stats... I've used the bot to level 3 characters from 50-60, 1-48 and 1-35 in quite a short amount of time while keeping the window minimized and not paying one bit of attention to the bot or the game. I made approximately 500kk in total while doing so. My biggest and funniest achievement was to make the bot do 3 full runs of the lvl 16 instance Haramel for me!

The only final thing I would like to say is that this bot is simply awesome and that the more time you invest in setting it up properly with waypoints and whatnot, the better it will work for you. Some areas and mobs simply cannot be farmed that well and that's that. But in other areas you can farm for hours and not die once. Just take the time to plan your botting route and skills and you'll surely not have any problems.

Just try it out You'll be positively surprised by the things it can do!

PS: it can even check if your pet has a gift for you!
PPS: huuuuuuuuuuge thank you to the RoiBot team Keep up the good work, guys!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2013, 22:16   #15

create more accounts pls

i do 70m daily with 1 char with my bot, u made 500m in total. so it took me about 7 days to get that 500. also this bot is free, because none would pay for that ****. he wants to make that "pro bot" then it will turn to p2p.
Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, howto, roibot, tutorials free 2 play