Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionScript

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for this so much, let me know if I can help you in any way with coding etc. How did you manage to make it run without the need of a subscription?

I need only to tell me how to remove the radar, it makes my game run very slowly.

And also I forgot how to set a path for grinding. It has been like 1 year away from aion.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Thank you for this so much, let me know if I can help you in any way with coding etc. How did you manage to make it run without the need of a subscription?

I need only to tell me how to remove the radar, it makes my game run very slowly.

And also I forgot how to set a path for grinding. It has been like 1 year away from aion.
to prevent fps drops, do not use minimal settings of windows appearance
if you want to delete entities and radar interfaces, you should delete dlls from folder Extension. It works without subscription, because I deleted this code from the program.

Old   #33

could y post a video how to aether with AS ?
Old   #34

nope

Old   #35

elite*gold: 81
Anyone have a working Ranger/Cleric Script for me?
Old   #36

- A .NET exception occured in user-code
- Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

what to be the problem ?
Old   #37

About Attack Range Hack

Hi Jfso,

Finally, I have figured out how to run game in 32bit and Aion Script is working fine ! Thanks for that!

My only question is about "attack range hack" I have adjusted to "8" by the way I play Assassin with 180ms ping. But I felt nothing happened when I was attacking on a moving target the "too far from target" warning still there, I actually very close to target already.

Do I need to enable extension "Cheating2.dll" to make it work? I found noanimation and speed hack works fine without it, so I guess attack range hack should be the same. Plus I have keybind on Crl+C, Crl+e with cheating2.dll enabled they won't trigger my skill instead my char was going under the ground with Crl+C and doing sth similar with Crl+e. I more than happy just use the default hack when AS started.

Please help me on this much appreciated if you can sort it out

Sorry, just want to correct sth. My question is--- do I need to enable "official cheating script.lua" to make "attack range hack" happen?
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac1009 View Post
Hi Jfso,

Finally, I have figured out how to run game in 32bit and Aion Script is working fine ! Thanks for that!

My only question is about "attack range hack" I have adjusted to "8" by the way I play Assassin with 180ms ping. But I felt nothing happened when I was attacking on a moving target the "too far from target" warning still there, I actually very close to target already.

Do I need to enable extension "Cheating2.dll" to make it work? I found noanimation and speed hack works fine without it, so I guess attack range hack should be the same. Plus I have keybind on Crl+C, Crl+e with cheating2.dll enabled they won't trigger my skill instead my char was going under the ground with Crl+C and doing sth similar with Crl+e. I more than happy just use the default hack when AS started.

Please help me on this much appreciated if you can sort it out

Sorry, just want to correct sth. My question is--- do I need to enable "official cheating script.lua" to make "attack range hack" happen?
Hello, attack range is outdated function, worked only on private servers long time ago.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

Is for anyone working GrinderFrameWork with Leader+Follower and Assist.?

I don't get it working... my Toon just using Skills to get out of Mana as quickly as possible and don't attack the Target of Leader...?
Old   #40

How can you tell if the Increase Attack speed works? For classes such as templar and assassin.
Old   #41

Is for anyone working aethergathering with using windserum? let me know how to my char dont use the Serum :/
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDe View Post
Is for anyone working aethergathering with using windserum? let me know how to my char dont use the Serum :/

Change the line in OfficialGathering.lua

Code:
if Inventory:GetType():ToString() == "Potion" and string.find( Inventory:GetName(), "Wind Serum" ) ~= nil and Inventory:GetCooldown() == 0 then
to
Code:
if Inventory:GetType():ToString() == "Material" and string.find( Inventory:GetName(), "Wind Serum" ) ~= nil and Inventory:GetCooldown() == 0 then

If somenone have Gunslinger script i need.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewerson View Post
Change the line in OfficialGathering.lua

Code:
if Inventory:GetType():ToString() == "Potion" and string.find( Inventory:GetName(), "Wind Serum" ) ~= nil and Inventory:GetCooldown() == 0 then
to
Code:
if Inventory:GetType():ToString() == "Material" and string.find( Inventory:GetName(), "Wind Serum" ) ~= nil and Inventory:GetCooldown() == 0 then

If somenone have Gunslinger script i need.

i have tried this but dont work...
Old   #44

Hi there,

anyone know how to edit

-- Buff 1: Apply Deadly Poison
if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Apply Deadly Poison" ) then
Helper:CheckExecute( "Apply Deadly Poison" );

end

+ Cooldown after he use it first time.?? I need a Cooldown for this Skill lasts 5min.
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDe View Post
i have tried this but dont work...
Anyone know something about that? or can share a working gathering lua?