Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionScript

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasters96 View Post
Someone knows where i can find an "Auto farm mobs script" for my Templar ?
I tried using OfficialGrinderFramework.lua,but it kills only the first mob in front of him and skills very bad.
In the week I have spent with this bot, I've learned you can't really use it without knowing how it works. I would go as far as to say if you cannot learn to read some of the LUA codes and understand SOME of it...find a new bot. I've had to "tweak" every script I've used. Even updated ones provided need you to mess with the "Helperfuntion.lua" and the "Settings.lua" both of which are files ran by the "GrinderFramework."

nussxxx has helped and aionscript( the user, not the program) too. They seem to be the only active people that visit this thread. I would PM them but it took me about four days for a response as I'm pretty sure he's German. I discovered everything about this bot and the way it works, locations to bot in and everything on my own. The main site has been inactive and dead for quite sometime now...

Although the douchebaggery is real about the Blastradius dude! As I nearly purchased a subscription before digging deep enough to finally find this site, I think he is still taking peoples money through paypal if they do not know. The Official Aionscript forum probably had some support and help and other peoples customized scripts. Here you will only find this thread helpful.

On a slightly related note, a moderator should edit the first page. Indicating that the link on it is old/outdated. And to search the thread for a recent link to the Aionscript program. In the past week alone I have downloaded a total of 4 versions of the program. Not including the 2 patchers to do what I could have done myself lol.

The main reason I am still using this bot is it reminds me a lot of l2Walker, if anyone is familiar. I think script based bots like this one, is highly customizable. Allowing a little knowledge of the code language to take your bot farther than what meets the fingertips.

Getting this thread some more hype and attention would be great. Then maybe we will have some more input from others on the bot. I dislike answering questions because I don't want to give someone false or old information as I am new too. But I help when I can.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorguss View Post
In the week I have spent with this bot, I've learned you can't really use it without knowing how it works. I would go as far as to say if you cannot learn to read some of the LUA codes and understand SOME of it...find a new bot. I've had to "tweak" every script I've used. Even updated ones provided need you to mess with the "Helperfuntion.lua" and the "Settings.lua" both of which are files ran by the "GrinderFramework."

nussxxx has helped and aionscript( the user, not the program) too. They seem to be the only active people that visit this thread. I would PM them but it took me about four days for a response as I'm pretty sure he's German. I discovered everything about this bot and the way it works, locations to bot in and everything on my own. The main site has been inactive and dead for quite sometime now...

Although the douchebaggery is real about the Blastradius dude! As I nearly purchased a subscription before digging deep enough to finally find this site, I think he is still taking peoples money through paypal if they do not know. The Official Aionscript forum probably had some support and help and other peoples customized scripts. Here you will only find this thread helpful.

On a slightly related note, a moderator should edit the first page. Indicating that the link on it is old/outdated. And to search the thread for a recent link to the Aionscript program. In the past week alone I have downloaded a total of 4 versions of the program. Not including the 2 patchers to do what I could have done myself lol.

The main reason I am still using this bot is it reminds me a lot of l2Walker, if anyone is familiar. I think script based bots like this one, is highly customizable. Allowing a little knowledge of the code language to take your bot farther than what meets the fingertips.

Getting this thread some more hype and attention would be great. Then maybe we will have some more input from others on the bot. I dislike answering questions because I don't want to give someone false or old information as I am new too. But I help when I can.
Thank you for explanations.

Old   #303

new patch NA not working??
Old   #304

looks like lev maked timeout on his AS .exe or any is wrong. as dont start anymore :/

i have backup what is work for the moment.

would nice if we **** any about Aionscript from Aionscript xD

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #305

NVM
Old   #306

Hopefully he's just on vacation or something. Or Working on it. I do not know. I had my Aionscript5 run all night. and I have not restarted. If I cannot get it to open, i'll revert back to Aionscript3. I save all my downloads before I extract the files for this very reason. If something goes wrong with the new one or something, i'll just see if an older version will work.

Also I have no clue what files could be missing from your library or.. well... whatever lol I have no idea about any of that!

Someone try to PM Aionscript?
Old   #307

Ah thanks nussx I thought it was a problem with my PC
Old   #308

i just took an old version of aion script and overwrote everything besides aionscript.exe with the aionscript5 files. working fine for me
Old   #309

hallowed strike not working in script for chanter.lua?? NA server
Old   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locatelli1 View Post
NVM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABiiChaii View Post
hallowed strike not working in script for chanter.lua?? NA server
Yea little update on my end, I've spent about 40+ hours now working on the chanter.lua's trying desperately to come up with one that will basically do this:

Follow and Assist a melee toon; Partial.
-However, does not always make it to target at melee range.
-Skills are slow and uncoordinated, almost random.
+ does loot when monster dies however.

Heal self and melee toon that is to be assisted; Partial.
-Heals self under given values.
-Does NOT heal melee Assist toon, in ANYWAY shape or form, i.e. in combat, out of combat, before engage or after.

Buff self and melee toon that is to be Assisted; Partial.
-Uses Prot. Ward at the beginning of engages.
-Does not use any other buffs; Protectorate's Prayer, Mantras,...
-Will not properly execute Food/Potion buffs the same way an 'assassin' script does.
+ get error: 'CheckAttackFood' a nil value.
- the coding here is EXACTLY the same and place as a WORKING Assassin script.

As you can tell, the script, fails to do what I want it to do. The answer is simple. I do not know the coding well enough to write 'literate' commands/functions. I am referencing 2-3 scripts always and reading the adobe Aionscript file to help reference codes and familiarize/understand my self with them. It is no doubt a challenge. Although frustrating at times I generally find it fun.

I haven't done this since I was 13 and figured out how to write quest scripts for l2Walker; for lineage2. I was on a forum very similar to this and was awarded a for of credit for them. They were low level, like running a bronze coin quest, over and over. But it made me the 'gold' and I felt very accomplished. It went as far as to sell junk back to vendors and rebuff at what Aion's shocobo's and event staff member's do. As well as resurrect, run back from town after rebuff, and pick up where it left off;(PvP related death)

This is where I want to get back to.
Old   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussxxx View Post
looks like lev maked timeout on his AS .exe or any is wrong. as dont start anymore :/

i have backup what is work for the moment.

would nice if we **** any about Aionscript from Aionscript xD
Thank you very much !!! This is finally the first version that works for me !!
(EU)
Old   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentrust View Post
Thank you very much !!! This is finally the first version that works for me !!
(EU)

Hey guys,

i am trying to fix all non working skills and chain skills on my assassin (EU).

I tried to edit/add the skill id´s in the skill.xml file, but i am failing.

Example: (Chain Skill : Soul Slash LvL 11) ist not used. I am sure the skill id of Soul Slash LvL 11 is 3233.
I edited skill.xml file, but after that the skill is still not used.

Any help appriciated !
Where did you find the skill ID? This may help me fix my chanter script. My Assassin's only lv 45 so, all the skills I have in my script I posted work.
Old   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorguss View Post
Where did you find the skill ID? This may help me fix my chanter script. My Assassin's only lv 45 so, all the skills I have in my script I posted work.
and also rubot shows the skill ids when u hover over them.
Old   #314

someone can help me rename the skill of gunner.lua from the other post not familliar with skill in EU... NA player here
Old   #315

perfect using id skill fix the chanter problem ^_^ tnx tentrust