Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionScript

Old   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABiiChaii View Post
perfect using id skill fix the chanter problem ^_^ tnx tentrust
if u read all the post u would know that is just simply like hell.

USE AUTOCHAIN from cheating console. put only the first chain skill on lua and lala .. chanter use halllow strike as full chain....

Old   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussxxx View Post

USE AUTOCHAIN from cheating console. put only the first chain skill on lua and lala .. chanter use halllow strike as full chain....
The problem isn't him attacking, I got that part assisting my guy. Hes now buffing and healing himself too. But he won't buff my guy OR heal him. If you read my post you'd know that I'm not struggling with the Attack functions at all man.... Just him buffing and healing.

Old   #318

Quote:
USE AUTOCHAIN from cheating console. put only the first chain skill on lua and lala ..
Autochain from cheating console + OfficialGrinderFramework = loot issue

Sometimes character doesn't loot mobs ,so i suggest do not enable Autochain .
Old   #319

Hi guys, is someone having a working sm lua? i am trying to edit one but it seems to get bugged on mid of rotation with spirits skills.

Old   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by dada79 View Post
Autochain from cheating console + OfficialGrinderFramework = loot issue

Sometimes character doesn't loot mobs ,so i suggest do not enable Autochain .
u loot mobs ? omg ^^ loot pet. disabel loot in lua make bot alot faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorguss View Post
The problem isn't him attacking, I got that part assisting my guy. Hes now buffing and healing himself too. But he won't buff my guy OR heal him. If you read my post you'd know that I'm not struggling with the Attack functions at all man.... Just him buffing and healing.
? buffing is bugged.
chanter not made for healing but u can heal 1 target

Code:
function Force()
-- Retrieve the entity for the current force member.

local partyE = EntityList:GetEntity( "UNAME_GORGUSS" );

if partyE ~= nil then
local Range = Player:GetPosition():DistanceToPosition( partyE:GetPosition());
		if partyE:GetHealth() < 60 and Range <= 23 then
			if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Recovery Magic" ) then
				Helper:CheckExecute( "Recovery Magic", partyE );
				return false;
			end	
		end

if partyE:GetHealth() < 30 and Range <= 23 then
			if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Healing Burst" ) then
				Helper:CheckExecute( "Healing Burst", partyE );
				return false;
			end	
		end
if partyE:GetHealth() < 20 and Range <= 23 then
			if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Healing Light" ) then
				Helper:CheckExecute( "Healing Light", partyE );
				return false;
			end	
		end
end
return true;
end
Quote:
Originally Posted by adritill View Post
Hi guys, is someone having a working sm lua? i am trying to edit one but it seems to get bugged on mid of rotation with spirits skills.
sm working great dont need even edit....

look on settings.
-- "Never fight alone."
self.SpiritMaster = {
-- Indicates whether or not to preserve mana. Damage-over-time skills are not applied after 50%.
AllowPreserveMana = true,
-- Indicates whehter initial threat with a spirit is prefered.
AllowInitialThreat = true

AllowPreserveMana = true, = false and sm will spam skills like noob bot
Thanks
1 User
Old   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfso View Post
Hi guys, just because developer of AionScript dont giving a **** about support of AS software for really long time (since 2013), I'll share my own support for everyone for free. I'll try to post new updates when I have free time. AionScript designed for x86 client only(32bit).

In this version we have support of latest RU, NA, EU and RU 5.0 PTS clients.

archive packed by 7zip
before extraction, unblock the file if button is available in properties of archive

VT:

Enjoy your hacking!

UPD: 27.04.2016 for EU 4.9 part 2

just overwrite old file in your folder with a hack
Hello. Any update yet?
Old   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulgaragr View Post
Hello. Any update yet?
Read through the thread, please. If you really want the bot skimming over ~20 pages of single line posts won't be a big deal. This Will get you up-to-date on the bot status, what's been fixed, and who you will appreciate once you get the bot working!!

PLEASE READ

When new patch's/Updates come out for Aion, there is a little trick you need to do with your AionPatcher program. Go Into your files, before you open the client. Open the AionPatcher. Undo the patch work it did by clicking on of only two options, Patch! / Undo. Click Undo.

Now start Aion, and Update it. Once all files have been downloaded, and you can hit Play. Close the Launcher out. Patch! the Files using the AionPatcher or you could do this manually - I think.

Your game is now ready to accept and run AionScript properly.
Old   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro19 View Post
Here it's the standard file inside of Aionscript from page one of this Thread.

I modified it a little to my need's

hai, how to use this? im play at private server using NA, i enable but nothing happen when i select my self and mob
Old   #324

anyone having issues? the old version is working fine in one computer and in the other computer it doesnt attacks the grinder, keep trying it.
Old   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by adritill View Post
anyone having issues? the old version is working fine in one computer and in the other computer it doesnt attacks the grinder, keep trying it.
I would go through the files on the one not working from top to bottom. Making sure everything is the same and you haven't accidently overwritten something, or NOT overwritten something. Sounds like that's the case to me. Start with the OfficialGrinderFrameWork.lua and work your way down the files to Class/settings/Helperfunction.

Does anyone have a Weaponsmithing craft script? There seems to be an issue with the OfficialCrafting.lua

It doesn't turn in the completed Work Order. I have tried many different lines of code to get it to select the correct quest, then turn it in. Nothing works. It does the first work order. Then goes back and clicks the second available work order and gets stuck.
Old   #326

Ok now is working perfect again, i think the error was in sorcerer.lua, i tried with chanter and works as always. Will keep looking further
Old   #327

Quote:

I really donīt like to use the autochain feature. It doesnīt priorotize the more important chain skills and also makes the character move strange in some cases.

Is this the only way to get the chain skills working atm?

Iīm testing with my templar and some skills seem to work while others donīt.
E.g. the "Body Smash" -> "Blood Pact" chain doesnīt work at all, even though I put the code with CheckAvailable and CheckExecute (so nothing special) into the right place...
Old   #328

idk use shield and sword/mace and let it run like it runs :d
Old   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarder View Post
I really donīt like to use the autochain feature. It doesnīt priorotize the more important chain skills and also makes the character move strange in some cases.

E.g. the "Body Smash" -> "Blood Pact" chain doesnīt work at all, even though I put the code with CheckAvailable and CheckExecute (so nothing special) into the right place...
I'm not sure who's currently updating AionScript witht he patchs. But I think this is the problem. my gladiator will not use Counter Strike... no matter what codes I give it. I also dislike autochain/react. It is faster but you make the bot basically spam everything and if you don't edit the script right it sucks. It also seems to make him miss more loot and stuff. idk...

We need someone that actually knows the program to help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarder View Post

I'm not sure who's currently updating AionScript with the patchs, but I think this is the problem. my gladiator will not use Counter Strike... no matter what codes I give it. I also dislike autochain/react. It is faster but you make the bot basically spam everything and if you don't edit the script right it sucks. It also seems to make him miss more loot and stuff. idk...

I hate double post
Old   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorguss View Post

I'm not sure who's currently updating AionScript with the patchs, but I think this is the problem. my gladiator will not use Counter Strike... no matter what codes I give it. I also dislike autochain/react. It is faster but you make the bot basically spam everything and if you don't edit the script right it sucks. It also seems to make him miss more loot and stuff. idk...

I hate double post

I used to love writing the scripts for AionScript, I had one that basically completed the first 10 levels for you (quest turn ins and all).

What is your gladiator doing? Where is the error?

Unfortunately, I have only got this free version to work once, then Aion updated, now the app just crashes so I probably wont be able to replicate it, but I can sure see where your issue is.