I'm aware that this is a memory reading application and that it shouldn't do any operations of writing, but is safe to use it and isn't it detectable today (i mean, without gameguard)?
You answered your own question -- yes, it's safe until GameGuard or some other replacement has been turned back on.
It actually is detectable, although it requires some manual monitoring after a GM is notified of suspicious behavior. And trust me, nothing is generating more GM tickets about suspicious behavior than the radar hack you "Elite" pvpers use. It is very very easy to identify from the player's perspective.
At this point what we are hearing from the playerbase is that they would rather deal with the gameguard bugs than "Elite" cheaters. Now that bots are on the road to being partially addressed, there are resources free to pursue and ban people who lack enough skill to compete without cheating.
So, enjoy school on Monday kids! Back to the grind eh? Elementary school can be a bear.
Well, before I had that flickering grey screen, now it's ALL grey, I wonder why I get that stuff, I tried the fix on the website but didn't fix it.
Does ATI Catalyst have to be closed, or if I changed the brightness on my monitor would that mess it up too?
I went to your site , looking for a solution because the transparent background is still not click-through-able on my computer...
I've got a macbook pro running on Bootcamp, windows XP with a NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT... I already tried everything, it still doesn't work...
Would you be able to put an option "don't catch any click" ? Because, whenever Aion and the radar is on, if I'm on Aion i can still use the keyboard... But if i want to click to do anything, the radar become the first app, and i can't play Aion... I think this option should be a good alternative
Not sure what you mean. I have a 24" monitor I run at 1900x1200 and don't have any issues with the radar.
That would be really easy to add. Next time I get around to it (I don't even hardly play Aion anymore), I'll push that update out.
you have 16:10, i have 16:9 (full HD) its wider, and its crop down upper and lower, and there is an option to zoom in 100%, 150%, 200%, 400%, an option to zoom OUT for example 75% would be nice and i would be able to see the whole circle, not just this
lf radar, non detectableish like pete's radar 09/25/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies i tried using pete's 1.05 it shows nothing excpt a crosshair, i checked his settings area , reloged , tp ed......deleted it and reloaded fresh one.....still nothing .....i'm usin vista , and this is after merge and 1.9 aion.....any ideas?
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC 06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of radar program.
If you know anything about any working radar, please post the info.
A link to where it can be downloaded, etc, would be great. And if it can be detected in a passive (not just by tricking you into chasing bait) manner on any live or freeshard servers.
Thanks.
In-Game Radar (overlay) Updated 04/17/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies In-Game Radar (overlay)
http://www.aion-radar.com/ss4.jpg
http://www.aion-radar.com/ss3.jpg
this is Peters Radar Code nothing change
Offset updated
i just start new Thread much cleaner
Brauche hilfe bei P.Radar overlay ! 11/23/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies Hallo Gemeinde,
ich habe mit der neuen AionMemory.dll von hier das "Radar" wieder zum laufen bekommen, so das es wieder was anzeigt.
Dennoch habe ich ein kleines Problem.
Im Compass Modus ist alles schick aber wenn ich diesen ausschalte dann rutcht das angezeigt zb Gather usw. ganz nach unten so das es schon im der Actionsleiste hängt. Bei weitentfernten sachen iss das ja ok vereinzelt aber mir wird alles dort unten angezeigt. Wiess da jemand abhilfe, was man da machen könnte? Über hilfe...
Aion in game radar 10/18/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies vgbuddy already had a radar. Just wondering if anyone make a free one so i can save some bucks
red dots = players
green dots = NPCs
white dots = non-aggressive mobs (neutral)
orange dots = aggressive mobs
mail icons = resources, quest / clickable items
http://www.vgbuddy.com/images/stories/aionbuddy/r adar.jpg