Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

In-Game Radar (overlay)

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchbox View Post
ah thanks i keep looking pass .Net framework i always thought i updated that thanks sorry ><
Did that fix the problem for you?

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRadar View Post
Did that fix the problem for you?
I cant even install it (Although I am 95% confident that I had to already for some game or program in the past)

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
I cant even install it (Although I am 95% confident that I had to already for some game or program in the past)
You can't install it? Feel free to contact me on messenger, I'm on Yahoo!, Google Chat, ICQ, and AOL IM under 'Aion Radar' (I refuse to use MSN due to spam).
Old   #49

Very nice radar. I'd rather want to see it open source, so people can add their own modifications to it ^^

Old   #50

nah updated 3.5 net framework cant seems to work still gets gray back ground no idea what AI to remove use win xp and nvidia 8800 512
Old   #51

sure i would like to help in this but i wonder how this will work in a fort battle will it crash?
Old   #52

Great work, I plan to test it tonight in some fort runs
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
sure i would like to help in this but i wonder how this will work in a fort battle will it crash?
Why would it? Works just fine for me -- I can run through Pandemonium and very heavily-populated areas without slowdowns.

Guess it depends on how beefy your computer is. If you try running this on a Commodore64, you may have issues
Old   #54

the searching tool for the older version is great u could include it in and is it possible to make one u can minize like mini map to the connor of the game in a small box would be great. and i still cant figure out how to fix the gray screen. any way nice job on the radar
Old   #55

Quote:
the searching tool for the older version is great u could include it in and is it possible to make one u can minize like mini map to the connor of the game in a small box would be great. and i still cant figure out how to fix the gray screen. any way nice job on the radar
My radar has never had a search/filter feature (I intend to add one eventually).

You can right-click and go into Compass Mode to change it to a mini-version with a compass-like frame around it. Make sure you have auto-updated to at least version 1.03 to do this.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56

oh not search older version has one text box which u could set names and it will only show that mob love that

i was messy around my mini radar was in gray but when i rite click on aion client it turn transparent
but still did't work for full mode
thanks for mini version
Old   #57

Quote:
oh not search older version has one text box which u could set names and it will only show that mob love that
I never made that version -- that's someone else's radar, champ.
Old   #58

ah my bad thought it was in this same post
Old   #59

well, i was going to test this, but i dont think so bud

Virus or unwanted program 'TR/Dropper.Gen [trojan]'
detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\CyberNinja\My Documents\Downloads\PetesAionRadar_1.00__setup.exe .
Action performed: Delete file
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberhedz View Post
well, i was going to test this, but i dont think so bud

Virus or unwanted program 'TR/Dropper.Gen [trojan]'
detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\CyberNinja\My Documents\Downloads\PetesAionRadar_1.00__setup.exe .
Action performed: Delete file
The detection of 'TR/Dropper.Gen' is a generic, heuristic attempt to guess that a program is a virus when it has machine code that looks like it could be a new virus that hasn't been discovered yet. If you scan with something other than Avira, you will notice that the installer and all of its contents (pre and post-installation) are clean.

Take a look at Google for "TR/Dropper.Gen false positive" and you'll see tens of thousands of results. Judging from the first few dozen I've read, they all seem to be coming from Avira.

Nonetheless, I absolutely encourage you to error on the side of caution and not install or use software that you do not trust, even if it's my software.