Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In-Game Radar (overlay)

Discussion on In-Game Radar (overlay) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/06/2009, 06:23   #61

elite*gold: 0
Only Reading ? No Writing (Ban risk) Thank you and good job
Old 11/06/2009, 12:02   #62

Avesome radar, currently testing now, will give you feedback when i see something
Old 11/06/2009, 12:57   #63

Am i the only one that cant get it working properly ? seems it has no "click trough" feature so i just target the radar instead of using my mouse in aion
Old 11/06/2009, 13:25   #64

well for me clicking through works kinda well, just when i want to click anywhere where a radar entry is (clicking the name of the object) is often click the radar instead of the game, but i am getting used to it
Old 11/06/2009, 13:37   #65

elite*gold: 180
it dosnt work for me :-( i get grey overlay... i tryed all but nothing helps
can u do are version without overlay? thx
Old 11/06/2009, 13:50   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykaykay View Post
Am i the only one that cant get it working properly ? seems it has no "click trough" feature so i just target the radar instead of using my mouse in aion
I'm not sure why this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo0815 View Post
it dosnt work for me :-( i get grey overlay... i tryed all but nothing helps
can u do are version without overlay? thx
... or this is happening for some people. Please go back and read other parts of this thread where I suggest troubleshooting tips and let me know how that goes for you.
Old 11/06/2009, 13:50   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by deagle15 View Post
Only Reading ? No Writing (Ban risk) Thank you and good job
Of course. Read only.
Old 11/06/2009, 13:58   #68

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
... or this is happening for some people. Please go back and read other parts of this thread where I suggest troubleshooting tips and let me know how that goes for you.
i have post already my problem and read ur tips but nothing help me
Old 11/06/2009, 14:07   #69

Same i am running dual monitors but no software for it since i dont wanna use money for it and its not even needed.
Only thing thats failing to work is the ability to actually use the aion window behind the radar
Old 11/06/2009, 14:47   #70

It's a nice idea to have it as an overlay, but it's very obtrusive with all the details it displays. Can't choose which entities it displays (nodes, npcs, players), can't choose what details it displays (names, health, level, altitude) and you can't enable/disable it on the fly. Also, my fps dropped from ~60 to ~17.
Old 11/06/2009, 15:00   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo0815 View Post
i have post already my problem and read ur tips but nothing help me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykaykay View Post
Same i am running dual monitors but no software for it since i dont wanna use money for it and its not even needed.
Only thing thats failing to work is the ability to actually use the aion window behind the radar
If I had these issues myself, I'd be able to recreate the problem and see if I could resolve it through code.

Does anyone have a clean install of Windows w/few extras and can run Disk2Vhd for me? That might give me the environment I need to test with.
Old 11/06/2009, 15:04   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by roku2566 View Post
It's a nice idea to have it as an overlay, but it's very obtrusive with all the details it displays. Can't choose which entities it displays (nodes, npcs, players), can't choose what details it displays (names, health, level, altitude) and you can't enable/disable it on the fly. Also, my fps dropped from ~60 to ~17.
Every one of those are optional from exactly which nodes to display to what details (except for altitude). This has been live since the very first beta version. Right-click on the icon from your system tray (the area near the clock on your Start menu) for options (see screen shot from the first page).

As far as your FPS, I can run the radar on my crappy work PC using a GeForce 8600 ($30 video card) fairly smoothly (with all entities showing). I'm not sure what kind of hardware you're sporting, but if your frames are dropping significantly, you may want to look into upgrading.
Old 11/06/2009, 18:04   #73

hi i have a core2quad q9400(2.66 ghz) 4 gb ram and a geforce gtx275 896mb and my fps are from 110 to around 50.any way to fix this? i have all newest .net framework and SP for it and windows and newest drivers
the other radar has overlay dont have this issue but it expire to use now
Old 11/06/2009, 19:47   #74

doesnt seem to work on windows xp proffesional 64bit,
it loads the compass and such but nothing shows.
guess somthing to do with reading the memory or somthing is diffrent on 64x?
or however it works
Old 11/06/2009, 19:58   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkey69 View Post
doesnt seem to work on windows xp proffesional 64bit,
it loads the compass and such but nothing shows.
guess somthing to do with reading the memory or somthing is diffrent on 64x?
or however it works
Both machines I use are x64 and I know there are people using this on XP x64 -- so no, that's not a problem. If you aren't able to see anything on the radar, you may not have all of the .Net updates required. Check back through this thread for all of my troubleshooting suggestions.