Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Discussion on AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot. within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/17/2009, 18:28   #46

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
If somebody is still wondering why it's delivered with a dongle -> It's to prevent GameGuard (If it's going to be activated again soon) to detect the bot and bypass it.
Old 10/17/2009, 18:40   #47

elite*gold: 0
so this bot is on par with ktz/sz.. and all otehr variations?
Old 10/18/2009, 04:51   #48

Whats the security like for the bot, meaning how detectable is it compared to ktz or Nofaps?

also is the grinding with this bot good? ( smooth skill execution, ignore mobs, pathfinding?)

thanks
Old 10/18/2009, 13:23   #49

How long does it take to level from 1 to 399 with this bot?
Old 10/18/2009, 18:56   #50

Received Thanks: 2,010
It's the most secure bot for aion atm, because the most important elements are on the dongle, so gg can't scan for it (it would be illegal to scan a memory stick xD) and it uses graphical recognition (pixel-bot), so it's much much (!) more secure then the bots with memory writing (false packets, and it's easily to detect memory writing) and even bots that only use memory reading, this bots uses none. It's not as advanced as AionSZ, but the grinding speed is almost as good, but the pathing is 100X better, in AionSZ you have to click on every waypoint to add it, you have to stop on every corner, with this bot, you just press F7, walk until you get there and press it again, you can even fly, rest, point at people and w/e. It doesn't have autopathing like in SZ, but it's useless in the abyss because the map isn't supported by AionSZ, so the loop is better in AionNinja, crafting is currently disabled because they have to recode it, in order to speed the process up, it goes pretty quick, and you just press F7 and it will know what to buy, and crafts it, it can even sell it on the auction house.
Old 10/19/2009, 06:30   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
It's the most secure bot for aion atm, because the most important elements are on the dongle, so gg can't scan for it (it would be illegal to scan a memory stick xD) and it uses graphical recognition (pixel-bot), so it's much much (!) more secure then the bots with memory writing (false packets, and it's easily to detect memory writing) and even bots that only use memory reading, this bots uses none. It's not as advanced as AionSZ, but the grinding speed is almost as good, but the pathing is 100X better, in AionSZ you have to click on every waypoint to add it, you have to stop on every corner, with this bot, you just press F7, walk until you get there and press it again, you can even fly, rest, point at people and w/e. It doesn't have autopathing like in SZ, but it's useless in the abyss because the map isn't supported by AionSZ, so the loop is better in AionNinja, crafting is currently disabled because they have to recode it, in order to speed the process up, it goes pretty quick, and you just press F7 and it will know what to buy, and crafts it, it can even sell it on the auction house.
wow, if only this could be ran minimized, nothing can stop this bot lol.
Old 10/19/2009, 07:02   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxknivesxx View Post
wow, if only this could be ran minimized, nothing can stop this bot lol.
Run a virtual machine and it can be minimized.
Old 10/19/2009, 07:55   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
It's the most secure bot for aion atm, because the most important elements are on the dongle, so gg can't scan for it (it would be illegal to scan a memory stick xD)
GG scans your memory for bots, not your harddrive.

The USB drive simply makes the program a little harder to crack so they don't lose money.
Old 10/19/2009, 07:59   #54

What is the best virtualization software out there for running games? Vmware? or something else? Thanks im running win 7

Ive been using NoFap's Bot, but was thinking of this one since NoFap is going from Free to Pay in about a week. But i was wondering if this one is better than nofap.'''

I want to know about the Virtual software since i dont want to have to change my resolution everytime I want to bot.
Old 10/19/2009, 08:06   #55

Could we get some screenshots up of this bot?
Old 10/19/2009, 08:48   #56

Here's some quick notes to AionNINJA bot from my experience.

1. After ordering the bot, they will mail you a physical USB stick. Your PC will recognize this device but it does not have a drive or storage as such.
2. They will email you a download code to use on their website. You will get an installation file from that (to make sure its the latest).
3. Run this file to install the bot. If it doesn't initialize, then run it as an administrator.
4. I can confirm this bot runs on Windows 7 x64.

5. I ran the bot with 1028x768 Windowed-Fullscreen.
6. Checking the box Use automated menu option setup, everytime NINJA starts will run a small script that automatically goes into your option menu and sets the options for the bot to work.

7. You can see two drop down menus Slot and Key. Slot 3 means CTRL+(key). Slot 2 means ALT+(key). Slot 1 means (key)

8. The bot is quite intelligent. It will use your chain abilities quite well and without delays.
9. Buffs and Potions/Mana/Healing is also easy to set and the bot takes no time inbetween resting and fighting. It's very fluid.
10. Hunting area is set by a number of options. The way it worked for me was to set a path and press + continually to make a circuit.
11. Resurrection is very good. I found the bot was able to find its way back to the circuit without any issues.

Below are the screenshots of the configurations.

Feel free to ask me anything. The AionNINJA support is also top-notch. Chris is fast.

Old 10/19/2009, 09:27   #57

Could you record a Video while hunting with Ninja ?
Old 10/19/2009, 09:53   #58

can it sell items to merchant? like all misc, and whites?
seems like it only can delete items.
Old 10/19/2009, 10:57   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxknivesxx View Post
can it sell items to merchant? like all misc, and whites?
seems like it only can delete items.
Yes, want to know this as well. Since you can earn quite abit from these.
Old 10/19/2009, 12:15   #60

would you guys kindly recommend a program to record the vid?