Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Old   #196

elite*gold: 81
Bot dosent work for me so good , use it under windows 7 , he don't start the travel back path and abort to much times the hunting, btw. i mean after he dies he stays at town and does nothing or dies to fast , he's only killing 3-7 mobs while i was afk and then hey stays in town.

I hope i will get this bot to work more stable, but atm its very frustating me that's dosen't run good

Old   #197

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro19 View Post
Bot dosent work for me so good , use it under windows 7 , he don't start the travel back path and abort to much times the hunting, btw. i mean after he dies he stays at town and does nothing or dies to fast , he's only killing 3-7 mobs while i was afk and then hey stays in town.

I hope i will get this bot to work more stable, but atm its very frustating me that's dosen't run good
I split my time between this one and the Goblin. Ninja works - 100% - the key is the setup - you HAVE to set everything up "just so" because it is looking for pixels. I often run the automated setup whenever something isn't working just right and usually it just clears up.

I also like the philosophy of the Ninja bot - it doesn't use any information that is not available to a human player.

Old   #198

Actually, waypoints and travel back path has nothing at all to do with pixels.

Just to prove that statement, look at the sky whenever you make a waypoint, then aim your camera at the ground while hunting... makes no diff...

Anyway, I have it running smoothly on vista x64, perhaps you should actually post on the ninja support forum:

I know there are many happy w7 users.

Also remember travelback is saved sepparately from your waypoints (diff tab).
Old   #199

yeah no banning since last bannwave thats great

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinK187 View Post
Actually, waypoints and travel back path has nothing at all to do with pixels.

Just to prove that statement, look at the sky whenever you make a waypoint, then aim your camera at the ground while hunting... makes no diff...

Anyway, I have it running smoothly on vista x64, perhaps you should actually post on the ninja support forum:

I know there are many happy w7 users.

Also remember travelback is saved sepparately from your waypoints (diff tab).
That is true - waypoints are handled with memory reading - but in essence it is no more information than a /loc which I guess is the point I was trying to make - it doesn't use any information that you don't already have as a player.
Old   #201

Received Thanks: 2,005
The program is great, and happily it's a bit calming down... if it would get too popular i'm sure ncsoft will do something about it. I hope that more price changing's are comming...
Old   #202

elite*gold: 83
hi ich frag einfach mal in deutsch ^^ geht der auch auf EU servern ? und ist er sicher ? hatte jetzt einen tag mmoguider laufen und heute bannwelle ... gibt es einige oder sogar viele banns mit ninja ? und hat jmd der deutsch spricht diesen bot ? taugt er was ? lese hier sowohl als auch .. aber wirklich safe ist keiner .. kenne halt nur glider von früher .. aber wurde niemals gebannt .. man muss halt aufpassen wo man ist und am besten immer im auge behalten .. aber kein memory bot mehr wie mmoguider ... 1 tag use -> bann -_- und ich war schon auf 38 ohne bot
Old   #203

elite*gold: 81
Also der bot läuft nicht so ganz wie zu erwarten sicherlich noch Ausbaufähig in sachen Stabilität was Craften und Hunten angeht. Benutze ihn unter Windows 7 evtl liegts auch am falschen Setup habe ihn manchmal bis zu 24 h an aber nur 2 mal die Woche.Bis noch kein Ban habe den bot seit ca. 2 Monaten jetzt.
Er tut halt das machen was du angibst, die Skills könnte er gewiss noch Routinierte einsetzen was Gladiator angeht.Aber bestimmt auch nur einstellungssache (Bot komplett in English).

Tja ansonsten einfach mal oder
besuchen und mal threads anschauen
Old   #204

As you all know, ninja needs you to run the game at 1024x768 windowed full with low graphics settings so that it can read the pixels proper. It also changes some other options.... When I play manually, i have all graphics settings maxed out and way diff controls... i got tired of changing the options every time i want to play or want to bot... so i made 2 system.cfg files.. one good, one for ninja.. and then swapped them in and out.... then i got tired of that too... so i wrote a program in c++ that does it for me.

What you need to do:
1. Go in game and set your options how you like them.
2. Exit game and copy ...\NCSoft\Aion\system.cfg to any folder and call it "Good".
3. Go back in game and set all the ninja options. (easiest way is probly just using the autosetup feature of ninja) and then exit game.
4. Copy the same file again to a folder called "Ninja"

5. add the paths of eacho of those files to the top section of the following code:
Code:
//libraries
#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <conio.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <fstream>
//namespaces
using namespace std;
//prototypes
void swap(string, string); //copys the files
void flush(void); //flush kb buffer

int main(void)
{
//vars
string strGood="REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH THE FILEPATH TO YOUR GOOD FILE"; //be sure to use a double \\ for the slashes or c++ will hate you
string strNinja="REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH THE FILEPATH TO YOUR NINJA FILE"; //be sure to use a double \\ for the slashes or c++ will hate you
char chrUserInput=0; //holds user input
bool bDone=false; //exit flag

do
{
cout << "Chose a mode:\n1)Ninja\n2)Good\n'q' to quit\n>"; //prompt for user input
flush(); //flush kb buffer
chrUserInput=getch(); //store input in a var
if (chrUserInput!='1' && chrUserInput!='2')
{
tolower(chrUserInput); //converts user input to lower case
}

switch (chrUserInput)
{
case '1':
swap("ninja",strNinja); //swap in ninja cfg
break;
case '2':
swap("good",strGood); //swap in good cfg
break;
case 'q':
bDone++; //raise exit flag
break;
default:
cout << "\n\nINVALID SELECTION!"; //advise user they're a moron
} 
} while(!bDone);
return 0;
}
void swap(string strNinjaGood, string strSourcePath)
{
//vars
bool bBadInput=false;
char chrUserInput='\0';
system("cls"); //clear screen
do
{
bBadInput=false; //reset bad input flag
cout << "Are you using a 64bit OS(y\\n)\n> "; //prompt user for 64/32 bit
flush(); //flush kb buffer
chrUserInput=getch(); //store user input in var
tolower(chrUserInput); //converts user input to lower case
if (chrUserInput!='n' && chrUserInput!='y')
{
bBadInput++; //raises bad input flag
cout << "\n\nINVALID INPUT!\n\n"; //flog user
}
} while (bBadInput==true);
if (chrUserInput=='y') //64 bit path
{
ifstream f1(strSourcePath.c_str(), fstream::binary);
ofstream f2("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\NCSoft\\Aion\\system.cfg", fstream::trunc|fstream::binary);
f2 << f1.rdbuf();
}
else //32 bit path
{
ifstream f1(strSourcePath.c_str(), fstream::binary);
ofstream f2("C:\\Program Files\\NCSoft\\Aion\\system.cfg", fstream::trunc|fstream::binary);
f2 << f1.rdbuf();
}
system("cls"); //clear screen
cout << "Success!\n\n"; //give user a cookie
} 
void flush(void)
{
::FlushConsoleInputBuffer(::GetStdHandle(STD_INPUT_HANDLE));
}
5. Compile and Enjoy! Now it's a one click jobby

6. If you want a compiled version, pm me and I'll email it. I just didn't want to post an exe on the site :P

edit: i have better formatting then that, this forum killed all my indentation... :P
Old   #205

Do they have a working forum website?
Old   #206

they won't activate you unless you've bought a ninja...
Old   #207

IF i pay 79,95$ + 13.95$ could i bot without anymore cost all time i want or did i need bottime too ? IF my account get banned could i use a second account with same ninja ?

Thx 4 answears !
Old   #208

Pay once, bot for life.

Other bots make you pay monthly which after 6months is more than ninja.

Ninja is the best bot, and the cheapest. 28 ban hammers and zero bans. (only bans are form people paying RMT companies or using other botsoftware).
Old   #209

thx 4 info link ! Good to know that

Is that normal , that i have to pay first before i give them my addres , state , and so on ... ?
Old   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquideyes View Post
thx 4 info link ! Good to know that

Is that normal , that i have to pay first before i give them my addres , state , and so on ... ?
They will sent the usb locker to yr paypal confirmed address.