Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
is definitely sure with other bot like SZ you will get ban? and also with this is are we sure we cant get banned? ( i mean with who stay to check bot every time and can answer back at chat or group invitation ) because lose level and money is quite useless at my point

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by aionkoi View Post
would you guys kindly recommend a program to record the vid?
Fraps/xfire/hypercam

Old   #63

Received Thanks: 2,005
Btw, this bot has a 6hours downtime 'promise' they have almost instant reply on a question and they have a team of coders 24/7. It's pixel based so it's less detectable then memory writing bots. You could try to run it on VMWare (workstation then) but i don't think if it's going to work well since VMWare has a bug with aion so it doesn't show your character. The best option is to use an old laptop if you want to use your main computer
Old   #64

I start to like this bot more & more everyday. Here is why:

-waypoint is probabaly the most effective I have seen so far compare to other bots that I tried. Set up waypoint to camp is very simple and quick. Set up bot to walk around circle is even better. I set like 10+ waypoints connecting each dot and I totally run the whole map without staying in one same spot for the whole day. When it hit rock or tree it tried to jump or run sideways not everytime but it does this quite often.

-the problem with the other bot waypoint was I have to set 10 radius to avoid the big rock or trees, set 40 radius in big space, and set 5 radius to run pass the tunnel which it's kinda bothersome to set it up.

-Investment wise, one day when you quit the game you can sell that usb dongle on ebay for cheap and get some money back. =P

Downside:

- can't minimize your game so you are pretty much can't do anything else on pc while it's botting. But if you worried about coming back to reply tell or anything. Stopping bot & back to gameplay is easy by just hit the capslock.

- yes this bot can't sell items only discard for now. But I gave some suggestion to Chris and he said my method makes sense. He will try talk to the dev and see what they can do with it. So I don't know if they could come up with something in the future about that. Right now, I just carry little items in my inventory before bot and check back every 6hrs to come back to sell items it's not so bad because I don't want to discard those white items either. =)

Old   #65

Can you craft in this bot now? I am wondering how well the crafting works. Also how is this bot compared to NoFap?
Old   #66

Seiya22 isn't the bot 'wandering' off path a bad thing? It can find itself amongst mobs it can't kill or in areas that it can't easily get out of. Bots have tethering for a good reason.
Old   #67

The support is good, the bot needs to be improved, but overall, it's a nice bot.
Old   #68

Funny how all the good bots never get leaked out .-.
Old   #69

should support the ppl who put the hardwork to make these bots work
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Btw, this bot has a 6hours downtime 'promise' they have almost instant reply on a question and they have a team of coders 24/7. It's pixel based so it's less detectable then memory writing bots. You could try to run it on VMWare (workstation then) but i don't think if it's going to work well since VMWare has a bug with aion so it doesn't show your character. The best option is to use an old laptop if you want to use your main computer
wheres your review man? lol

can someone give me a review of the bot? also review on the crafting as well? I checked youtube but no videos available. :/
Old   #71

Received Thanks: 2,005
Had some paypal problems, i'm ordering as i speak, so i can test the dd/healer combi.
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Had some paypal problems, i'm ordering as i speak, so i can test the dd/healer combi.
you bought the ******* 120$ dd/healer combi ? O__o?
Old   #73

$120 isnt much if you actually have a job and not an allowance from mommy and daddy.
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
$120 isnt much if you actually have a job and not an allowance from mommy and daddy.
lol

but there are other bots on the market that cost more than 120 dollars
its just depends on how u look at it and how much u are willing to spend
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
this man speaks the truth