Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Rly did you try AionNinja? if not dont make comments like that...tyvm

Old   #182

i would really like to try aionninja but i cant buy it!! i used an internet proxy but couldnt get the paypal page ah! i'm so annoyed right now >.< been trying to get the bot for a week now lol. assistance required guys please

Old   #183

dont use the proxy? lol, and to comment on teh previous, its relatively safe from bans, it is undetectable if used with correct configuration and supervision, leave it one 24hrs straight and you might as well name your toon IMABOT. run it for a few hours a day while you do homework, watch tv, or something else close by, and you will probably never be banned. I've used it to get my AS/WS up to tier 4, aether gathering at T3 and still working on it, havent done but about half a level of gameplay grinding, but it worked when i needed it.
Old   #184

if i dont use a proxy i cant get in. think due to the ddos attacks. man it just aint my luck. might be going to mmoguider if tt's the case here

Old   #185

Received Thanks: 2,006
lolwut, they are being ddos'ed atm, this has nothing to do with a proxy, i think you mean google cache? it'll be fixed once they install a firewall
Old   #186

yea been waiting too long. posted on forum. pmed the moderator numerous no. of times. i mean if they are not interested in a single customer such as me i dont think i'm gonna bother waiting long. been pursueing this matter for a week now. hope things will go for the best for aionninja. for me i'm going to mmoguider
Old   #187

gosh this is totally f*ked ahah.. now i cant enter mmoguider -.- i think *** just dont want me to bot.. why!
Old   #188

what do you mean you PMed the moderator? teh only contact is an email and their crappy web forums, trust me, buy it and you'll never look back from this bot, it has such extensive options adn it keeps being upgraded.
Old   #189

Received Thanks: 2,006
buy what? i think he already bought the device
Old   #190

can someone post an alternate download link. The official site(s) is/are ****** and you can't download the software. Without it i have essentially a waste of space in a usb port. I've scowered the inet looking for a download. I'll even host it for a short while on my webserver is someone can get me a download link or send it directly.

Cheers
Old   #191

Ninja

I use MG for leveling and am very happy with it however I picked up Ninja as I was having some problems getting MG to craft. I will say that Ninja crafts very well and is well worth the cost. Ninja was crafting away within 10 minutes of me dowloading the program. One of these days I might even take a few hours and sort how well Ninja kills stuff. It looks fairly detailed and is supposed to do the coin quests flawlessly.

S
Old   #192

i just got it downloaded... anyone paying for a bot that's not the ninja is missing out...
Old   #193

I wonder...Is there monthly fee and does it auto update itself ? Does it support windows 7?
Old   #194

pay once use forever, update at your leisure.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #195

try

Their original site is under ddos attack by jealous competitors.

For their main forum goto .