Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
aion goblin = macro goblin.com? well down have to check later, never heard of it. seems like this market is very very fast moving.
what about mmoguider? heard its memory reading too?

Old   #152

Ninja will pay for itself if you use it. use a packet bot and get banned, you gotta buy a new account and start over, $65 makes it very worth it for me

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
aion goblin = macro goblin.com? well down have to check later, never heard of it. seems like this market is very very fast moving.
what about mmoguider? heard its memory reading too?
Memory reading is a good thing. It's like looking at a hot girl other than your girlfriend. You don't get in trouble until you touch.

Memory injecting to send packets to the server is what ncsoft can easily detect.

Yes aion goblin is macro goblin. The bot community is always fast moving. We're botters ffs, we don't have time to **** around.
Old   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinK187 View Post
Memory reading is a good thing. It's like looking at a hot girl other than your girlfriend. You don't get in trouble until you touch.

Memory injecting to send packets to the server is what ncsoft can easily detect.

Yes aion goblin is macro goblin. The bot community is always fast moving. We're botters ffs, we don't have time to **** around.
K then Ill check aion goblin in a few days. Think ill keep it a bit low for now, just got a new account and 2-3 days before and after update isnt a good idea.

Yeh now I know that memory reading is good, before I didnt even heard about it -> ban
But my question is, if mmoguide IS reading or sending? its 25$ for life so dunno what goblin costs, have to check it later. also Im wondering whats better, pay more for life but know the bot could be useless in 2 weeks or 2 months because a) scammer or b) not updated, or paying a monthly fee and switch around bot client when a new better one comes out...

What about Aion Bot from maxcheaters? Like I heard its memo reading too and only a few bans after 2 banwaves?

I def would buy NINJA because this site looks professional and good, but guess Ill have to play legit till I have the money for a 65$ bot rofl.

Old   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
K then Ill check aion goblin in a few days. Think ill keep it a bit low for now, just got a new account and 2-3 days before and after update isnt a good idea.

Yeh now I know that memory reading is good, before I didnt even heard about it -> ban
But my question is, if mmoguide IS reading or sending? its 25$ for life so dunno what goblin costs, have to check it later. also Im wondering whats better, pay more for life but know the bot could be useless in 2 weeks or 2 months because a) scammer or b) not updated, or paying a monthly fee and switch around bot client when a new better one comes out...

What about Aion Bot from maxcheaters? Like I heard its memo reading too and only a few bans after 2 banwaves?

I def would buy NINJA because this site looks professional and good, but guess Ill have to play legit till I have the money for a 65$ bot rofl.
Never tried guider because it's a pay bot. Never tried goblin either but my friend uses it. It's a monthly cost. Never tried Aion Bot. Ninja is a bit of an expensive purchase but it's a life time of updates and support. Ninja also uses pixel recognition and sends mouse clicks. Which makes it by far the best non-packet-sending bot you can get.

Regardless of what bot you chose, you can still be banned if people/gms watch you doing the same manotinous thing day in and day out. Making complex waypoints that traverse long distances will minimize this possiblity.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to get banned using a non-packet-sending bot.
Old   #156

Hallo,

ich möchte meinen Aion Ninja USB Stick bzw. Account verkaufen. Ich spiele kein Aion mehr und dafür, dass er bei mir zuhause rumliegt, war er mir dann doch zu teuer. Ich würde ihn via Paypal verkaufen und verschicke ihn am liebsten aus Deutschland nach Deutschland ich würde für den Stick 40 Euro inkl Versand haben wollen. Wenn du interesse hast, melde dich am besten bei mir via icq 229575413 oder mit einer PM

google denglish:
I would like to sell my Ninja Aion USB stick or account. I play Aion no more and that he at my home lying around, he was to me then too expensive. I would sell it and send it via Paypal preferably from Germany to Germany, I would stick for 40 euros incl want delivery. If you have interest, register best with me via icq 229575413 or with a PM
Old   #157

Das funktioniert doch garnicht, man muss sich doch auf der Seite mit seinem Paypal-Account einloggen, für Updates und so weiter, oder?
Old   #158

does this support win 7 64bit ?

I would hate to spend this kind of money and find out that it is not compatible.
Old   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberslayer View Post
does this support win 7 64bit ?

I would hate to spend this kind of money and find out that it is not compatible.
Check on their site: .
Old   #160

works great with win 7 64bit
Old   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbears View Post
works great with win 7 64bit
On the main site there was mention of certain settings for win 7 64bit.

Do you have to make all .exe xp compatible?
Old   #162

"Thus, we have decided to increase the price for any purchases made after 12.13.09. (2 weeks after this post)
We will keep the small & strong community as it is.

The new price for AION NINJA will be 79.95$ per one copy (30% increase, and we do have plan to increase more in future) "

mh on the one side I understand this step, to keep community small but still with profit.
but on the other side I hate to read this because I wanted to try mg a few weeks and see if its good enough and then purchase ninja, only when mg isnt good enough.

but cant imagine how upset I would be, when I purchase ninja and right 30 days after your money-back guarantee NCsoft implements GG or other tools which destroy pixelbots.
Old   #163

good luck, i've yet to see a pixelbot get destroyed, and with the backing that ATPlay has (makers of ninja), i dont see it going away anytime soon
Old   #164

are there any videos of ninja in action?
Old   #165

not that i know of and we should keep it that way, why draw attention to something that's still working?