Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot for real money

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1990 View Post
Did you set up waypoints?

how? Im about to scream here I did the thing where you
press add and it puts in cordinates, and then i press refresh and training, and it does nothing! I put it at a 50 radius, and ring setting as well. My character also keeps trying to return back to the village using the return skill. Someone please help me!

Old   #137

Wie muss man den Starten bot load danach Aion ?

Old   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandilynne View Post
how? Im about to scream here I did the thing where you
press add and it puts in cordinates, and then i press refresh and training, and it does nothing! I put it at a 50 radius, and ring setting as well. My character also keeps trying to return back to the village using the return skill. Someone please help me!
i have this same issue, im thinking it has something to do with my computer being windows vista x64... if u have the same then it must be this. but for now im not sure on why its doing this too.
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialconflicts View Post
i have this same issue, im thinking it has something to do with my computer being windows vista x64... if u have the same then it must be this. but for now im not sure on why its doing this too.
Nope Im using windows xp home edition..

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerakus View Post
I know, I just telling you what version I am using and is working fine, mine is update up to May 2009, so you probably missing a windows update around that time.
I just udapted my windows but i doesn't work, say failled, then load successed but it doesn't work for me
Old   #141

I have vista and can't seem to get past the "please login to game" thing no matter what I do, is it currently not working for vista? I have tried running it in windows xp sp2 mode aswell.
Old   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandilynne View Post
Nope Im using windows xp home edition..
interesting.. well im on vista x64 and i made it run as XP xp2 and yea.. i get that.. i noticed when return is still in cooldown it wont attack anything, but if it gets an aggro it does use the assigned skills.
Old   #143

Its working here :S perfect... the only thing it bug me it was to re-set up my waypoints but is ok,

I recomend for those who have time and dont want to suffer like the rest waiting for a new release, to download the version i list in some posts above from some torrrent site and install it, it works just fine that version.
Old   #144

after like 5-10 kills my guy will stop and deselect everything and just spam on the screen "You do not have the proper target for that skill" .. anyone know how to fix this?
Old   #145

It appears there is some bug,

It didnt want to connect to the 258 web site with the login credentials, maybe too many people using it? wait few minutes then connect again, once you are connected it does not matter anymore if the site that check the credentials goes off.

Anyway now is working fine.
Old   #146

Well, i still dont know how to use proxifier/freecap/popcap or whatever proxy program to work with this bot m because if i dont use proxy program, my ping will go uber high, so, is there anyway ? Bot285 admin, do you have any ideas ?
Old   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone9890 View Post
I have been told that it doesnt support 64 bit atm, When you go to log in to the bot it just repeats "Please Login the game."
I believe you are correct, I am having this same problem on Windows 7 x64, gonna give it a shot on a 32bit Windows 7 today, will fill you in.
Old   #148

anyone else having a problem with " RESTING " my guy just stands in one spot till he is healed.. he doesnt sit down
Old   #149

tried it both on Windows 7 64bit and windows xp home sp2.

and both didn't work, all i've got was the please log into game message...

i dont know if its me ( i dont think it is ) or if its the bot, but the thing is, i've tried everything said in all the posts, tried some stuff myself and still didnt get passed the message saying please log into game...

so if anyone knows a solution to this then please post it
Old   #150

edit: removed