Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 03/05/2018, 21:43   #7411

elite*gold: 0
para have some scrip for cleric healing and follow?
Old 03/05/2018, 22:55   #7412

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoove View Post
Para, looking your videos seems that you run the NA client on your private server. Is it like that ? If yes can you please tell me what server files you're using. I would like to setup my private server to try some things out.

If it's not a private server that u use running the NA client than meh, i was wrong
No it was on the offical NA server, I just changed my name (client sided)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
para have some scrip for cleric healing and follow?
Take a look
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2018, 23:59   #7413

Guys general thing, do you bot less than before now with the xigncode? I know I am too bored to open all my clients with sandboxie now, each client takes so long to load. I used to lgo them all in within 5 minutes, load the scripts and be happy.

I find myself feeling regretful at days to even open any client. That sandboxie loading problem is too irritating. Xigncode almost served the purpose in my case.

Do you guys use another program like sandboxie without the time problem?

Guys general thing, do you bot less than before now with the xigncode? I know I am too bored to open all my clients with sandboxie now, each client takes so long to load. I used to lgo them all in within 5 minutes, load the scripts and be happy.

I find myself feeling regretful at days to even open any client. That sandboxie loading problem is too irritating. Xigncode almost served the purpose in my case.

Old 03/06/2018, 00:52   #7414

in the mirash sactum scrip how i can stop the scrip before attack boss because y pres f8 and f9 and the scrip continue i need to kill the boss my self
Old 03/06/2018, 01:22   #7415

Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
in the mirash sactum scrip how i can stop the scrip before attack boss because y pres f8 and f9 and the scrip continue i need to kill the boss my self
Open the Script in some text editor

Search for "<-- end second glide"

Add this line below
Code:
#EndScript
done
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2018, 03:19   #7416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post

Don't have issues with Sandboxie on my laptop, that's with a Core i7 7700HQ 16GB ram, except for the annoying DPI issue, I have to set the DPI system-wide to 100% and ouch my eyes.

Unless you do instances such Evergale, then Aion leats ram and CPU like crazy.
Old 03/06/2018, 04:01   #7417

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
Don't have issues with Sandboxie on my laptop, that's with a Core i7 7700HQ 16GB ram, except for the annoying DPI issue, I have to set the DPI system-wide to 100% and ouch my eyes.

Unless you do instances such Evergale, then Aion leats ram and CPU like crazy.
He is probably refering on the huge load time to open a client in sandboxie, takes 3 minutes per client for me here. When before xingcode it was 20 clients opened in 25 seconds =/

I still bot, but sometimes I get annoyed by that loadtime.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2018, 04:40   #7418

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
He is probably refering on the huge load time to open a client in sandboxie, takes 3 minutes per client for me here. When before xingcode it was 20 clients opened in 25 seconds =/

I still bot, but sometimes I get annoyed by that loadtime.
It's easy to bypass the loading screen 1%:::::::33%:::::66%:::::100% if that's what you're talking about.

I haven't launched more than five clients so I wouldn't know how bad it has gotten.
Old 03/06/2018, 04:50   #7419

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
It's easy to bypass the loading screen 1%:::::::33%:::::66%:::::100% if that's what you're talking about.

I haven't launched more than five clients so I wouldn't know how bad it has gotten.
Already know of that, the error we talking about is a sandboxie loop error

Quote:
SBIE2335 No se ha conseguido la inicialización para el proceso xxd-0.xem [33 / 0]
That keeps going and going till like 2-3 minutes passes and it finally lets the client open. Annoying as ****, being trying to remove that error with no luck at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2018, 05:29   #7420

[quote=JoshuaPL;36735487]Already know of that, the error we talking about is a sandboxie loop error

I would try running a few clients in a different Sandbox with Aion in another disk to ease off any possible I/O limitations that might occur. and see if it gets any better. Since that file resides inside Aion folder, I think it might work.

Don't have so many accounts to try it myself
Old 03/06/2018, 10:27   #7421

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Already know of that, the error we talking about is a sandboxie loop error

That keeps going and going till like 2-3 minutes passes and it finally lets the client open. Annoying as fuck, being trying to remove that error with no luck at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post

It's not that hard to skip the xigncode loading time in sandboxie

1. download the file from this post

2. execute it, hit yes, hit ok

3. make sure sandboxie is closed at the moment

4. create a sandboxie shortcut on your desktop of "Sandboxie Control"

5. now when ever you want to run Aion in Sandboxie make sure you always start Sandboxie by yourself with the new shortcut you created, do a rightclick on the shortcut and hit "Run without Admin Rights (UAC)"

6. now like always rightclick on the Aion shortcut and hit "Run Sandboxed", make sure "Run As UAC Administrator" isn't checked at the upcoming Sandbox window

7. done
Attached Files
File Type: zip Add Context menu without UAC.zip (384 Bytes, 15 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2018, 12:12   #7422

Para...check script COE, need update.
Rollback.
ver. 2.08
Old 03/06/2018, 12:15   #7423

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
Para...check script COE, need update.
Rollback.
ver. 2.08
Enter "1.5" when the script asks for the UseSpeedGlobal value and "1.5" when it asks for the DelayGlobal value
Old 03/06/2018, 16:23   #7424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It's not that hard to skip the xigncode loading time in sandboxie

1. download the file from this post

2. execute it, hit yes, hit ok

3. make sure sandboxie is closed at the moment

4. create a sandboxie shortcut on your desktop of "Sandboxie Control"

5. now when ever you want to run Aion in Sandboxie make sure you always start Sandboxie by yourself with the new shortcut you created, do a rightclick on the shortcut and hit "Run without Admin Rights (UAC)"

6. now like always rightclick on the Aion shortcut and hit "Run Sandboxed", make sure "Run As UAC Administrator" isn't checked at the upcoming Sandbox window

7. done
I did the steps and double checked them, yet im still getting the long Xingcode3 load times. :/
Old 03/06/2018, 16:25   #7425

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyZ View Post
I did the steps and double checked them, yet im still getting the long Xingcode3 load times. :/
Do you have teamviewer?

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool