Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/21/2017, 23:31   #6346

elite*gold: 0
hello Para,
Since 4.12 version, the paratool not detected my caracter. I use the 4.11 version. Have you a idea?
Old 10/22/2017, 01:21   #6347

How do you guys open more than two clients ?
Old 10/22/2017, 02:05   #6348

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince3D View Post
hello Para,
Since 4.12 version, the paratool not detected my caracter. I use the 4.11 version. Have you a idea?
I guess you play at EU and you use a .bat file to start Aion, be sure you patch Aion to the latest state with the offical launcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by patpelle View Post
How do you guys open more than two clients ?
With the free version of you can open up to 4 clients and with the paid version unlimited amount of clients
Old 10/22/2017, 20:08   #6349

Para can I make a suggestion (for luna daily again ).

I have the feeling whoever uses afk luna on multiple chars and multiple accounts like me would benefit from it.

Every time the char gets the meat he simply stacks them up. Would it be possible to make a slight change: when he enters luna, he takes the three aether things and then he can talk to the npc, give the meat from the previous day and re-take the quest.

I am only saying this because from personal experience running it on 50 chars on 7 different accounts, that I wouldn't mind having my chars giving the quest back (the daily one only).

The problem is that to give it all back myself I need to run my whole account manually one time, give all the tons of Q items back (and then use the key to get the box).

Or I have to be there while vanilla does the thing and when I get a notification that "xx character is waiting for NPCs to finish their job" to take my char to give back the quest while he is waiting.

I think this wouldn't be difficult to implement. If anyone is running this afk luna on his chars he will at some point end up with a lot of meat that needs to be given back and then it becomes a real job to be done.

~~~~

P.S. the new versions are pretty solid. I made my ping-affected timing corrections again and there is absolutely nothing going wrong.
Old 10/22/2017, 22:33   #6350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post

I have the feeling whoever uses afk luna on multiple chars and multiple accounts like me would benefit from it.

Every time the char gets the meat he simply stacks them up. Would it be possible to make a slight change: when he enters luna, he takes the three aether things and then he can talk to the npc, give the meat from the previous day and re-take the quest.

I am only saying this because from personal experience running it on 50 chars on 7 different accounts, that I wouldn't mind having my chars giving the quest back (the daily one only).

The problem is that to give it all back myself I need to run my whole account manually one time, give all the tons of Q items back (and then use the key to get the box).

Or I have to be there while vanilla does the thing and when I get a notification that "xx character is waiting for NPCs to finish their job" to take my char to give back the quest while he is waiting.

I think this wouldn't be difficult to implement. If anyone is running this afk luna on his chars he will at some point end up with a lot of meat that needs to be given back and then it becomes a real job to be done.

~~~~

P.S. the new versions are pretty solid. I made my ping-affected timing corrections again and there is absolutely nothing going wrong.
I added both repeatable quests at version 1.19

At the quest where you get a key I had to blind guess the 3rd click at the complete dialog, I have no toon at the moment who can complete the quest, but you should easily be capable to fix that by yourself in case it's not hitting the dialog correctly
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2017, 08:57   #6351

You my friend are doing the devil's work here! I will some time make even more clients. I'll download the script, run it and check on it step by step to let you know if there is anything wrong.
Old 10/23/2017, 20:35   #6352

paraly

this code not working :

FrameAction=373,State,SHOW;

how i can fix it?
Old 10/23/2017, 20:37   #6353

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezorr View Post
paraly

this code not working :

FrameAction=373,State,SHOW;

how i can fix it?
Update to the latest script version

If you're just about this line then change 373 to 374
Old 10/23/2017, 23:31   #6354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post

~~~~

I am for the life of me trying to figure out how you are benefiting from AFK dailies unless your actually able to sale the crafts which I thought was a dead market.
Old 10/23/2017, 23:49   #6355

paraly hello, then in the auto morph script he asks WaitForResponse = Be sure your toons have enough Perer Aether Jelly and Aether / nBe
but it would not be easier for him to order Cippo Aether Jelly (160002274) this and more to find in the game because I've never seen Perer Aether Jelly,

Can you tell me where I change for him to use the Cippo Aether Jelly (160002274)?

Thank you thank you
Old 10/23/2017, 23:56   #6356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
paraly hello, then in the auto morph script he asks WaitForResponse = Be sure your toons have enough Perer Aether Jelly and Aether / nBe
but it would not be easier for him to order Cippo Aether Jelly (160002274) this and more to find in the game because I've never seen Perer Aether Jelly,

Can you tell me where I change for him to use the Cippo Aether Jelly (160002274)?

Thank you thank you
Perer Aether Jelly is the normal 4K DP jelly that you get from cooking, they should be really cheap at the broker.

If you wanna change it from to open the script in some text editor
Press CTRL+H
Replace all "160001274" with "160002274"
Save
Old 10/24/2017, 17:58   #6357

hey para
how does the AutoWeave script work?
Old 10/24/2017, 18:03   #6358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacktos View Post
hey para
how does the AutoWeave script work?
It waits till you use a skill then it blocks you from using any other skill cause it automatically does an auto attack with canceled animation, once the damage came trough of the auto attack you can use the next skill, so basically you just need to spam your keys and you still do perfect weaving

I tried it with a gladiator and the best value for him was 80 and for assassin it's 91

Be aware you need a second hack instance if you want the overlay functions to keep working like the animation modes
Old 10/24/2017, 18:04   #6359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It waits till you use a skill then it blocks you from using any other skill cause it automatically does an auto attack with canceled animation, once the damage came trough of the auto attack you can use the next skill, so basically you just need to spam your keys and you still do perfect weaving

I tried it with a gladiator and the best value for him was 80 and for assassin it's 91

Be aware you need a second hack instance if you want the overlay functions to keep working like the animation modes
omg dude you are my hero
Old 10/25/2017, 00:25   #6360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
I am for the life of me trying to figure out how you are benefiting from AFK dailies unless your actually able to sale the crafts which I thought was a dead market.
I'm trying to figure out the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post

Paraly, how do you do it with assassin. cause it doesnt help much with noanimation on assassin while using autoweaving. instead of fast killing something, it takes me longer to kill something because of the long delay.

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool