Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #4846
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladdyn88 View Post
Hy paraly. Ich hab dein hackfleisch gestern gekauft und warte nur noch auf die Aktivierung ich hoffe ich Krieg es irgendwie am laufen. Ich hab mir alle drei notwendigen Dateien eubtergeladen und bin32 aion gelöscht damit es nur noch über bin64 startet. Hoffe es ist richtig gewesen
Der Aion launcher startet mittlerweile sowieso den 64bit Clienten als standart, ließ dir einfach den "How to use the Hack" spoiler in meinem topic durch.
Deine ID wurde wenige Minuten nachdem du gezahlt hast aktiviert.



Paraly is offline  
Old   #4847
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
why shouldn't it work?
just be sure you start my hack outside of sandboxie as usual, they can inject in clients even if they are running inside the sandbox
It's not finding the procces for me, could it be from admin privileges? Should i run your hack + the sandbox as admin?


camin10 is offline  
Old   #4848
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
@Paraly

dein server ist schonwieder down - zumindest startet wiedermal nix und es kommt auch keine meldung

add : 10.30 uhr - jetzt isser wieder on
newdawn005 is offline  
Old   #4849
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
Hi. I was using hack all night to morph. Always after night iam Unistaling Para NoFlyAnimation to play normal. Now when i turn off this hack and Aion and want to unistall. Nothing work... i cant open NoFlyAnimation and i cant even open Hack i just click it 2 times and nothing happened totaly nothing ...


suNtrick is offline  
Old   #4850
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by camin10 View Post
It's not finding the procces for me, could it be from admin privileges? Should i run your hack + the sandbox as admin?
I could take a look later with teamviewer if you like.

_____________________________


I've updated my hack, hopefully it fixes those connection issues.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4851
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
ban

hi
Im only use:
1x [EXP] Fissure of Oblivion - Script ver. 1.18 50%

1x Lost Refuge - Script ver. 1.09

EU- Barus 26-01-2017 ban

8 months only animation - ok - no ban
only 2 x script - perm. ban.

animation still safe?
semafor121212 is offline  
Old   #4852
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by semafor121212 View Post
hi
Im only use:
1x [EXP] Fissure of Oblivion - Script ver. 1.18 50%

1x Lost Refuge - Script ver. 1.09

EU- Barus 26-01-2017 ban

8 months only animation - ok - no ban
only 2 x script - perm. ban.

animation still safe?
I could have told you that lost refuge is pretty unsafe at EU, I gonna remove the script now.

Yea I guess animation modes are safe
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4853
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Is there any trick to cut off the animation after 1 succesful craft/morph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I could take a look later with teamviewer if you like.

_____________________________


I've updated my hack, hopefully it fixes those connection issues.
It was from my antivirus after i've disabled it the procces got found <3 .
camin10 is offline  
Old   #4854
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
having a hard time trying to open the tool...sometimes i have to try 3x or more for it to open
mutizen is offline  
Old   #4855
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutizen View Post
having a hard time trying to open the tool...sometimes i have to try 3x or more for it to open
Yea my server went offline 30 minutes ago I already told my host to finally fix this issue and not just restart the services.., I'm really sorry for those issues they are causing in the past days.

Edit: it's back online

I'll transfer to a different server hopefully this fixes those downtime issues, however be aware that this transfer takes a few hours and starts at 7 UTC time. (You can't use the hack while transfer)
From my statistics I can tell that 7-11 UTC has the lowest usage of my hack so it shouldn't bother to much.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4856
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
hi Paraly,
i come back in aion and want use back Para's tool
but now when i try to extract "Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.93.exe" nothing pass !
i use W10 this is problem ?
thx in advance

///
i have try extract on another pc ( w7) and same dont extract
erazacks is offline  
Old   #4857
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by erazacks View Post
hi Paraly,
i come back in aion and want use back Para's tool
but now when i try to extract "Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.93.exe" nothing pass !
i use W10 this is problem ?
thx in advance

///
i have try extract on another pc ( w7) and same dont extract
If you can't even extract my hack you must have some security tool preventing the extraction.
Be sure tools like this doesn't bother
- Antivir
- Windows Defender
- Windows SmartScreen


If you just couldn't start the hack it's probably cause your ID isn't activated, send me a PM with your current unique-ID which you get from this and also tell me your paypal email.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4858
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
If you can't even extract my hack you must have some security tool preventing the extraction.
Be sure tools like this doesn't bother
- Antivir
- Windows Defender
- Windows SmartScreen


If you just couldn't start the hack it's probably cause your ID isn't activated, send me a PM with your current unique-ID which you get from this and also tell me your paypal email.
-all security tool was closed and same when i try extract exe nothing.

-they are fews month already i have pay para's tool normaly my id was actived but i ll send back in private message.
erazacks is offline  
Old   #4859
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I could have told you that lost refuge is pretty unsafe at EU, I gonna remove the script now.

Yea I guess animation modes are safe
what about the oblivion script?
KevG is offline  
Old   #4860
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
what about the oblivion script?
Hm I'm not sure yet, there were 2 bans in the last few weeks at EU and both used the lost refuge / oblivion script.
The lost refuge script had ever a huge ban rate at EU same goes for upper forts script at EU but I can't tell you how the ban rate is for the oblivion script yet.


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.