oh.. i cant seems to get vanilla started... i know how to use dat 64bit pipe.. its not working for me since 5 hrs ago
So you can't reach vanillatool.com?
Try a PC restart and disconnect your router from voltage for 15 seconds.
If it still doesn't work send me a PM with your unique-ID and your paypal email you used to pay.
my 2 alt accounts also got banned (fortunately, not my main, and there s nothing left on those 2 acc), but I dont understand why they banned them cuz I used this tool on every accounts (my main account included), barracks, IO exploit, ... I hope they will not touch my main accounts.
So the only script you used in the past 2 weeks was the fissure script?
did you use that sin for IO exploit? I've done barracks and fissure on a few toons in the past weeks but only the toon that I used to farm IO 24/7 got rekt. And that toon didn't do barracks etc for some time.
The aion 64 bit client is very bad ... low fps + lag is sometimes unplayable ... please create a 32 bit hack!
one does not simply change the virtual memory implementation of a system. It's not like Paraly just turns on a switch.
Besides, Idk what you're talking about the 64 bit client works fine for me (60 FPS, no lag, etc) even though officially according to NCsoft it is bugged and they're working on fixing it so that's why client runs 32 bit for now. The only thing tht annoys me with 64 bit client is that loading a second Aion client takes forever