Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 112 21.71%
Barracks 296 57.36%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.93%
Voters: 516. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #3061
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranique View Post
Hi paraly !

I have a question, not about ure hack, but can you do something like the "general shop hack" ? What possibility can be done by that "shop hack" ? Can you add something in the hacked shop ? If yes, is it only on the data pak file ?

actualy i have it, i can buy idian, stone for weap (idk trad), skin ...etc but, these posibilities is not really interesting. May we can add somes box like manastone and other thing ? Or it's server side and can't be done ?
All the general shop hack does is opening the buy dialog from a NPC, it doesn't change anything at the items he sells, it just simply allows you to buy there without having the rights.

_____________________

Update 2.46 is finished
-Updated for EU 4.9.0.0



Paraly is offline  
Old   #3062
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Since the offical launchers sre starting the 64 bit client anyways you can also use them.
If you want to solve the problem simply go to options at the launcher and adjust the path, you have to select the root path of aion which also contains the folder L10N, bin32...

And also remember my custom 64 bit launcher is only for EU
- Thank You for the reply. I was searching for the hack instead and i downloaded the launcher. No wonder it's not working for me because i'm playing NA.
The hack is working very good for me and so far i'm liking it more then the others.

i have another/some question(s) but about the hack.
-What's the work of the SiegeMode hack?
-Is is possible to make the Radar 180 decrees view?

Can you PM me the manual of this hack program so i can use it properly?

Great Job so far.. You've got yourself a new costumer already


Mart1990 is offline  
Old   #3063
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
- Thank You for the reply. I was searching for the hack instead and i downloaded the launcher. No wonder it's not working for me because i'm playing NA.
The hack is working very good for me and so far i'm liking it more then the others.

i have another/some question(s) but about the hack.
-What's the work of the SiegeMode hack?
-Is is possible to make the Radar 180 decrees view?

Can you PM me the manual of this hack program so i can use it properly?

Great Job so far.. You've got yourself a new costumer already
1. Siege mode is mostly just for Aethertechs.
2. The chance is really low I'll add a Radar, sorry.

If you still have questions after you've read the "how to use the hack" and the Function explanation from the topic just ask me what you wanna know via PM or in Skype.
__________________

I have removed my custom 64 bit launcher for EU since it's not needed anymore.

EU finally got statues and the additional boxes in barracks, I've uploaded a script for it to the .
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3064
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
All the general shop hack does is opening the buy dialog from a NPC, it doesn't change anything at the items he sells, it just simply allows you to buy there without having the rights.

_____________________

Update 2.46 is finished
-Updated for EU 4.9.0.0
So nothing can be done on it right?
Can do something about the texte box saying u can't cause not having rank ? like for buy a gear staroff 2 or general


Tyranique is offline  
Old   #3065
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, thx for your work.
I have a question about the "hidden players" option.
When it's activated, and "secure eye" activated as well, even if I pop ranger's hunter eye abilitie I still can't target the player.
Any way to get past this?
Thx.
krakott is offline  
Old   #3066
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakott View Post
Hi, thx for your work.
I have a question about the "hidden players" option.
When it's activated, and "secure eye" activated as well, even if I pop ranger's hunter eye abilitie I still can't target the player.
Any way to get past this?
Thx.
Yes i had the same issue yesterday.
Mart1990 is offline  
Old   #3067
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakott View Post
Hi, thx for your work.
I have a question about the "hidden players" option.
When it's activated, and "secure eye" activated as well, even if I pop ranger's hunter eye abilitie I still can't target the player.
Any way to get past this?
Thx.
There's no way around it, secure eye is only thought for classes without a real eye buff.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3068
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Para, i tried to send you a PM but it looks like it didn't go well. I have a couple of Q.

1. Where can i buy this hack of yours?
2. Did you manage to make a radar?
3. I know that NoAnimation will increase dps but does the other players see when i'm noanimating and is there a possible way to increase my damage without NoAnimation with script or anything else?

Looking forward to your asnwers (You can PM me if you like. I'm not at home for about 3 hours so im not behind my Skype atm)
Mart1990 is offline  
Old   #3069
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
Para, i tried to send you a PM but it looks like it didn't go well. I have a couple of Q.

1. Where can i buy this hack of yours?
2. Did you manage to make a radar?
3. I know that NoAnimation will increase dps but does the other players see when i'm noanimating and is there a possible way to increase my damage without NoAnimation with script or anything else?

Looking forward to your asnwers (You can PM me if you like. I'm not at home for about 3 hours so im not behind my Skype atm)
Surely I received your PM but I don't always answer within 5 minutes

______________

The global free trial has ended.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3070
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Paypal is the only payment option? what about 20euro paysafe code? would you accept it?
Skatas1989 is offline  
Old   #3071
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatas1989 View Post
Paypal is the only payment option? what about 20euro paysafe code? would you accept it?
No, I don't accept paysafecards anymore, sorry.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3072
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hello Paraly, I meet a problem with the software, yesterday he walked good, today I do not can start him, when I click to start him ( Para's VanillaTool - Rework - 2.47) (mode admin) the window to inject on the character does not appear, I have to install nothing on the pc the latter 24 hours. It is normal?
Solitude715 is offline  
Old   #3073
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitude715 View Post
Hello Paraly, I meet a problem with the software, yesterday he walked good, today I do not can start him, when I click to start him ( Para's VanillaTool - Rework - 2.47) (mode admin) the window to inject on the character does not appear, I have to install nothing on the pc the latter 24 hours. It is normal?
I've send you a PM
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3074
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Hi , i had the same issue that Solitude715 , itz cuz the freetrial has end up right ?! how can i pay it...?
fakelucas0157 is offline  
Old   #3075
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakelucas0157 View Post
Hi , i had the same issue that Solitude715 , itz cuz the freetrial has end up right ?! how can i pay it...?
Almost yes, with the difference he already paid before but it's ok now I solved his problem.
You can buy the hack


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.