Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 03/25/2015, 23:05   #1366

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xman2222 View Post
Thanks Paraly for the quick response. What about Piercing Camera, Teleport - I guess I was looking for more of a defintion of each setting. But I do appreciate you answering the one's that I originally listed.
I thought all missing functions are pretty self explaining, Teleport (short range) means the teleporting with arrowkeys. Piercingcamera let the camera went trough walls.
Old 03/25/2015, 23:26   #1367

elite*gold: 0
Fair enough. Don't mean to be a pest. Thank you.
I just thought a text file to go along with the app might save you some trouble in the future.
Old 03/25/2015, 23:44   #1368

some ppl got a problem with console should be fixed in 1.58
Old 03/26/2015, 11:39   #1369

I am forced to move back to an older versión this new versión 1.58 keeps crashing me every two times I use teleport to move from one map to the next.

Its very annoying. Could you please look into that?

I been playing for less than 1 hour and 4 times I have move and of those 4 times 2 of them the client crashed.

Thank you.

It keeps crashing.... already more tan 20 crashes... can you really do something about it??????? its very upsetting!!!

Every instance that i go too every major event... i get kick off from the game. Please solve this!!!

Thank you!
Old 03/26/2015, 20:22   #1370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnedbyme View Post
I am forced to move back to an older versión this new versión 1.58 keeps crashing me every two times I use teleport to move from one map to the next.

Its very annoying. Could you please look into that?

I been playing for less than 1 hour and 4 times I have move and of those 4 times 2 of them the client crashed.

Thank you.

It keeps crashing.... already more tan 20 crashes... can you really do something about it??????? its very upsetting!!!

Every instance that i go too every major event... i get kick off from the game. Please solve this!!!

Thank you!
are you playing at NA or EU?

Well I teleported now rlly rlly often 30 minutes I'm just porting around and I just got 1 crash at around 75 map changes, that's the same rate then before.

If the crashs are rlly annoying for you you should learn to pause(F9) the hack before teleporting and unpause (F9) it after the loadingscreen is gone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2015, 14:42   #1371

A couple of questions. How do you know if you are looking at a GM with the GM unhidden toggled ON? Do they have special naming or are they usually hidden in game like a Sin would be?

I sometimes travel with a laptop. Can I install my copy on that computer as well? I only use it a few times a year for gaming while on holiday.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time.
Old 03/27/2015, 14:51   #1372

Quote:
A couple of questions. How do you know if you are looking at a GM with the GM unhidden toggled ON? Do they have special naming or are they usually hidden in game like a Sin would be?

I sometimes travel with a laptop. Can I install my copy on that computer as well? I only use it a few times a year for gaming while on holiday.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time.
Gamemasters has a special name tag, and they can also vanish themself so if you turn on the See GMs function you will see them like a hidden sin with eye buff.
The hack can only be used on 1 PC for each payment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2015, 15:29   #1373

thanks

Understand. I'll plan on buying for laptop as well.

Regarding Speed increase: in watching your video examples again, I notice that your speed increase is smooth. I've been experiencing some "rubber banding"; is that normal and to be expected or do you thing I am having an issue for some reason.
Old 03/27/2015, 15:32   #1374

Quote:
Understand. I'll plan on buying for laptop as well.

Regarding Speed increase: in watching your video examples again, I notice that your speed increase is smooth. I've been experiencing some "rubber banding"; is that normal and to be expected or do you thing I am having an issue for some reason.
the video is pretty old the hack won't even had a speedhack at the moment where I recorded it, the video is just played in double speed.
This rubber banding effect is normal, the movementspeed hack isn't thought to reach a location faster then usualy it's just made to reach the enemy in PvP more easy.
Old 03/27/2015, 15:41   #1375

Thumbs up I see

Ahhhh, ok. Again sorry for all the questions. I did spend time and go through almost all the Forum Thread pages to try and find answers without bothering you repeatedly. I see that you have had other folks asking a lot of specific questions as well. But I did not see an answer for my last one.
Old 03/27/2015, 15:44   #1376

Quote:
Ahhhh, ok. Again sorry for all the questions. I did spend time and go through almost all the Forum Thread pages to try and find answers without bothering you repeatedly. I see that you have had other folks asking a lot of specific questions as well. But I did not see an answer for my last one.
No need for sorry, I like to answer all those question
Old 03/27/2015, 15:51   #1377

Talking

I'll be honest. I just really enjoy the gliding ability and the zoom out features. One of my favorite parts of the game is exploring the terrain. Being able to get to heights and places that you don't normally and having a better view is extraordinary. Some of the screen shots I've taken really give credit to the game's artwork and detail. I also tried the enhanced animation vs. no animation in an instance with Legionmates. I did not want noanimation to be so obvious to others. Someone ran Aionmeter on the last boss and my dps was 6.1 instead of 3.8. A person made a comment on vent and I said it was probably just a glitch or a misread on one of my last big skills. Going to find a happy medium for a value so its not such a difference. You've done an impressive job overall and actually made the game fun to play again. Getting Zerged by other PVP players (who pay to win) because their gear is so much better has been a big dislike. At least now I have a better chance.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2015, 08:51   #1378

Hello Paraly, sorry to bother you, for some reason the hack is not opening on my pc today ._.
Old 03/28/2015, 11:34   #1379

currently the tool is free to use so the ID can't be the reason. you already checked your antivir/firewall?
already tried after a restsrt of your PC?
Old 03/28/2015, 11:57   #1380

lot of crash when i tp or change character, i think its the launcher >.<

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool