Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 10 20.41%
No Animation 9 18.37%
Custom Animation 7 14.29%
Enhanced Animation 11 22.45%
I don't use any 12 24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #2866

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak10 View Post
im wiht one problem all time..on Siege the programadosent work..i wanna know why? i tried everything..when has lot of ppls the programa just stop working.. any solution?
There's no workaround yet.

Old   #2867

elite*gold: 0
Hello is it safe to run through Steam?

Old   #2868

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady33 View Post
Hello is it safe to run through Steam?
Sure.
Old   #2869

Hi paraly , i got a little issue here wonder what is wrong , i have run a instance today and yesterday ,i was using the hack no animation there wasnt any problem all the way to the last boss that we allaince have to port in the Beritra last boss , once we ported inside the program stop working , so i exited the program and reload it but it still not working , been happened 2 times , and i couldn't log off because i am in the middle of the boss , but once we done with the boss i ported back to the map than it works again , do you knowwhy that happen ?

Old   #2870

session expired cant connect / launch the launcer lol
Old   #2871

Hi Para,

I've purchased but I'm unsure if I can even do the first step without being activated at all
1. Download the Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.zip and extract it. Be sure your AION client is closed, then run the file you extracted, simply hit patch. (Step 1. is only needed 1 time after each patch.)

I click the NoflyAnimation.exe but nothing happens... No hit patch button, anti virus is off as well
Old   #2872

Quote:
Originally Posted by konka4 View Post
Hi Para,

I've purchased but I'm unsure if I can even do the first step without being activated at all
1. Download the Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.zip and extract it. Be sure your AION client is closed, then run the file you extracted, simply hit patch. (Step 1. is only needed 1 time after each patch.)

I click the NoflyAnimation.exe but nothing happens... No hit patch button, anti virus is off as well
you're activated now, sorry for the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynixs View Post
session expired cant connect / launch the launcer lol
It's a problem with the NCSoft launcher so you should ask the NC support.
Old   #2873

Can i use in windows 10?
Old   #2874

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynixs View Post
Can i use in windows 10?
Sure
Old   #2875

seems after i upgrade win 10 i cant open the para vanilla rework app. i will pm u my uniq id and my last info. pliz check it. thx

thx for changed it paraly. thr for ur hard work. i love u so much (not a gay) XD
Old   #2876

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Hi paraly , i got a little issue here wonder what is wrong , i have run a instance today and yesterday ,i was using the hack no animation there wasnt any problem all the way to the last boss that we alliance have to port in the Beritra last boss , once we ported inside the program stop working , so i exited the program and reload it but it still not working , been happened 2 times , and i couldn't log off because i am in the middle of the boss , but once we done with the boss i ported back to the map than it works again , do you know why that happen ?
This^^ .I was just about to post about this issue .. same thing happens to me in some place like the upper forts it didnt work at all then worked on the boss .. same in dredge i cant figure it out im on windows 10 .. it seems enhanced animation has a bug or something. where its on and off. but everything else works perfectly... any ideas? im also running through steam..
Old   #2877

Is there a trial version? :P
Old   #2878

Paraly, kan es sein, dass auf dem Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.43-1 n Virus drauf ist? (Bitte um eine Antwort)
Old   #2879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multitemp View Post
Paraly, kan es sein, dass auf dem Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.43-1 n Virus drauf ist? (Bitte um eine Antwort)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
99% of all hacks in the world get detected as a virus, it's just a false positive.
There are many reasons why it gets detected like writing/reading in a external process, global hotkeys, packers etc...
Just turn your antivir off while you download and then add the file as exception.
Reicht das oder muss ich es übersetzen?
Old   #2880

hello friend, I write to see if I prune help because the hack stopped working and I do not really ... ago the same steps to activate and no longer leaves the tab to activate it seems not to execute.

and already downloaded several times and nothing does not work or tanpoco in NA and free to play