Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Old 06/18/2018, 04:18   #8116

elite*gold: 0
I have a couple of suggestions:

When Aion crashes and theres a long loop script running you gotta kill the Tool manually through task manager, maybe add a check to see if Aion is still running?

Why ask if you wanna close the Tool when Aion exits if it has to be injected again? Could this be turned into an option?

The *** days left popup message gets on the way when you're trying to run multiple clients quickly, because most of the Tool functionality comes from right clicking it and the message blocks it, perhaps there could be warning at certain intervals instead of everytime we run the tool.

Remove or reallocate the Legacy apps such as the XINGCODE bypass so it doesn't get confusing to the new or returning user.

I know you keep making it better, but I thought I'd throw my humble suggestions.

Thanks

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 19:59   #8117

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 1,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
I have a couple of suggestions:

When Aion crashes and theres a long loop script running you gotta kill the Tool manually through task manager, maybe add a check to see if Aion is still running?

Why ask if you wanna close the Tool when Aion exits if it has to be injected again? Could this be turned into an option?
I made the tool automatically close at version 5.04
Quote:
The XXX days left popup message gets on the way when you're trying to run multiple clients quickly, because most of the Tool functionality comes from right clicking it and the message blocks it, perhaps there could be warning at certain intervals instead of everytime we run the tool.
This notification will only appear once a day at 5.04
Quote:
Remove or reallocate the Legacy apps such as the XINGCODE bypass so it doesn't get confusing to the new or returning user.
I'm not sure what you mean here

I've added Dynamic Variables, more info here

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 20:21   #8118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I made the tool automatically close at version 5.04

This notification will only appear once a day at 5.04

I'm not sure what you mean here

I've added Dynamic Variables, more info here
Thanks Paraly!

My last suggestion is mostly about the first post with all the available downloads, there are some outdated stuff at the main page that might be confusing for the new user or even a returning user.

I found myself a bit lost when I was a month away and the bypass was still there along the account manager.

Maybe reallocate the stuff that's not used anymore elsewhere.

Something that came up in my mind, how hard would implement DPI scaling in the scripts? That would be nice to have as well, neither my Desktop or laptop runs at 100% DPI, I have to manually turn down the resolution so I can see what's going on.
Old 06/18/2018, 20:31   #8119

Quote:
Thanks Paraly!

My last suggestion is mostly about the first post with all the available downloads, there are some outdated stuff at the main page that might be confusing for the new user or even a returning user.

I found myself a bit lost when I was a month away and the bypass was still there along the account manager.

Maybe reallocate the stuff that's not used anymore elsewhere.
Any of the files isn't outdated, sure the UnLimiter and Bypass are not needed anymore if you're using the Account Manager but not anyone wants to use the Account Manager

Quote:
Something that came up in my mind, how hard would implement DPI scaling in the scripts? That would be nice to have as well, neither my Desktop or laptop runs at 100% DPI, I have to manually turn down the resolution so I can see what's going on.
That's impossible, Aion positions and scales ingame windows differently depending on the DPI scaling, that makes mouseclicks from a script which depend on exact mouse coordinates inaccurate so a 100% DPI scaling is recommended

Vanillatool could in theory change the DPI scaling automatically to 100% when using a script but the problem is that you need to restart the Aion Client in order to make the new DPI scaling take effect

Old 06/18/2018, 20:58   #8120

news ? \O
paraly I'm your fan
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 21:01   #8121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
news ? \O
paraly I'm your fan
It's hard to find features that are missing
And without new instances / events we can't exploit much more

Anyways I've added Dynamic Variables, more info here
Old 06/19/2018, 03:54   #8122

Tool is off ?
Old 06/19/2018, 05:33   #8123

elite*gold: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
Tool is off ?
No.. Time to pay up!
Old 06/19/2018, 15:55   #8124

the image under "function explanation" has been removed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2018, 03:09   #8125

deleted post
Old 06/20/2018, 04:11   #8126

So now when the client closes the Vanilla will give an error message and close automatically?

If this is what was requested at least close it without notice. I mean if we got a message whether we want to close it or not and hit "yes" or "no" now we still get a message we have to hit "ok".

Nothing changed, it is just now we got the ability to keep Vanilla running removed.

I wasn't going to ask anything like this, but is this optioned somehow with a settings.ini file, like

0 = close no matter what (no notice)
1 = keep it running no matter what (no notice)
2 = ask what to do (like the old notice)

~~~

Edit: ok this was supposed to help when a script was running and a client got a crash and we couldn't stop the script with F8 since there was no client to hit it there. I get it, but the notice is kinda weird to get an error message
Old 06/20/2018, 04:25   #8127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
So now when the client closes the Vanilla will give an error message and close automatically?

If this is what was requested at least close it without notice. I mean if we got a message whether we want to close it or not and hit "yes" or "no" now we still get a message we have to hit "ok".

Nothing changed, it is just now we got the ability to keep Vanilla running removed.

I wasn't going to ask anything like this, but is this optioned somehow with a settings.ini file, like

0 = close no matter what (no notice)
1 = keep it running no matter what (no notice)
2 = ask what to do (like the old notice)

~~~

Edit: ok this was supposed to help when a script was running and a client got a crash and we couldn't stop the script with F8 since there was no client to hit it there. I get it, but the notice is kinda weird to get an error message
the notice will go away in a few secs with out hitting ok from what i noticed,,
and i think some kind of notice should be there if you where not aware the client crash or get a dc of any sort.
I think it is a good idea. I would rather have the new way over the old way my self.
Old 06/20/2018, 04:26   #8128

and now i cannot run more than 2 accounts anymore! **** i lost the weekly luna entries because of that.

I hate having to go back to sandboxie again

Edit: no I actually had 3 clients on already and I got the message on 4th >< which is weird.
Old 06/20/2018, 04:48   #8129

Paraly could you make a Tutorial how to download ur tool etc etc? i really want to buy ur tool but i dont know how and i dont understand so i would like to know how it works etc plz if u can bro!
Old 06/20/2018, 05:42   #8130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklusters View Post
Paraly could you make a Tutorial how to download ur tool etc etc? i really want to buy ur tool but i dont know how and i dont understand so i would like to know how it works etc plz if u can bro!
There are plenty of videos in the first page.

First you gotta download Vanilla, you also need Xigncode Bypass or better the account manager which has this integraded and also removes the limitaion of 2 clients per pc.

in this link:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ai...ol-rework.html

you can read many things like this:

Quote:
Guide for NA (NCSoft):
1. Download the Para's NoFlyAnimation 2.xx.zip and extract it. Be sure your AION client is closed, then run the file you extracted. (Step 1. is only needed 1 time after each patch.)

2. Run Aion with the offical NCSoft launcher and log into your character

3. Download the Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.xx.zip, extract it and run it, if you're activated there will popup a small window where you can select the process, check NA and hit inject.

4. Now you can view all the functions by pressing insert at your keyboard if your ingame, you can adjust settings with your arrowkeys. There are also some options at the traymenu which is at the bottom right side of your windowsbar.
You can also get 1~2 days free trial to test it yourself. See the direct cheating (like move your char in the air with gravity hack) or with a script that is already given in the script library here:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ai...t-library.html

Thanks
2 Users

« [New Bot] RuBot | AionBot.net [NA & EU] »