Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #4651
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
When I use Aion 64 Bit Session - 17-37-48 a system error occurs in the game 20. But if I use the same process by NCLauncher normally ... the game works however The hack does not inject! And in the upper left corner of the screen this AION client (64 bit).



sucu is offline  
Old   #4652
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucu View Post
When I use Aion 64 Bit Session - 17-37-48 a system error occurs in the game 20. But if I use the same process by NCLauncher normally ... the game works however The hack does not inject! And in the upper left corner of the screen this AION client (64 bit).
If you get this error you used a session file which was not valid anymore, if my pipe creates a session file you can only use that file once and just for ~2 minutes, after that time the auth token timeouts.
However we can use teamviewer tomorrow if you like.


Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4653
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Yes I tried but it still does not work it does not select the quest,
I understood that I can edit in the script the numbers of the mouse
But how do I find out the correct numbers
Can you tell me how you did what program you used?
Case doubts can access by team view would help me a lot

Maybe the problem is that my monitor is a simple 17 inch LCD monitor and is not widescream
Move the mouse to where you want it to click (in-game) and hit F8, then look at the script editor and the numbers will be on there!

Then just change the number in the script to the new numbers and save the file!
EliteChanter is offline  
Old   #4654
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteChanter View Post
Move the mouse to where you want it to click (in-game) and hit F8, then look at the script editor and the numbers will be on there!

Then just change the number in the script to the new numbers and save the file!
Okay, thank you very much for answering me.


Exem strike is offline  
Old   #4655
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 20
For me the Hack Tool doesn't start at all. Rip xD
BlackNovice is offline  
Old   #4656
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNovice View Post
For me the Hack Tool doesn't start at all. Rip xD
Did you even pay?
If so send me your current and your paypal email by private message.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4657
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
i have a issue of running 3rd client

Hi Paraly or anyone can tell me why i cant open 3rd client ?
Anyone got same issue of these ?

i started pipe 64 bit , with 2 normal client it works fine.

then i use sandibox open 3rd client , before i did that i close the pipe 64bit icon at my task bar.

and than when i open sandibox and open that 64bit pipe it shows in my sandiebox for like a sec and than dissappeared in my sandiebox , so i tried to open aion client , tho that the thing is working when aion loaded into where i put my password and user and it closed all the client anyone can tell me how can i fix this ?

my friend got sandiebox using the 3rd client he was doing fine with it cus his 64bit pipe stays in sandiebox program and my dont thanks
lumcold is offline  
Old   #4658
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Hi Paraly or anyone can tell me why i cant open 3rd client ?
Anyone got same issue of these ?

i started pipe 64 bit , with 2 normal client it works fine.

then i use sandibox open 3rd client , before i did that i close the pipe 64bit icon at my task bar.

and than when i open sandibox and open that 64bit pipe it shows in my sandiebox for like a sec and than dissappeared in my sandiebox , so i tried to open aion client , tho that the thing is working when aion loaded into where i put my password and user and it closed all the client anyone can tell me how can i fix this ?

my friend got sandiebox using the 3rd client he was doing fine with it cus his 64bit pipe stays in sandiebox program and my dont thanks
As soon as you opened 2 clients out of sandboxie you need to rightclick at the trayicon of my 64bit Pipe 2.00 and activate the "sandboxie mode", simply start aion a third time then, my pipe will generate a session start file on your desktop which you can use a single time, just start this file inside your sandbox.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4659
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
hey man can u make an script for linkgate? since its the best way to make kinah these days
henriqueceni is offline  
Old   #4660
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Any idea if AidpsMeter (you know the hack detection program) is updated and working ?
uperPing is offline  
Old   #4661
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by uperPing View Post
Any idea if AidpsMeter (you know the hack detection program) is updated and working ?
Yes, most people have it updated now on NA. There was a work around to get it to work right. so to answer the question yes people can see if your ani hacking.
clouds12 is offline  
Old   #4662
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds12 View Post
Yes, most people have it updated now on NA. There was a work around to get it to work right. so to answer the question yes people can see if your ani hacking.
I cant make this aidps meter work :/
uperPing is offline  
Old   #4663
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Reporting Cheaters
In the last few months, we have suspended and permanently closed numerous accounts tied to exploiting and cheating in our game. We would like to remind players to play Aion fairly. Should you find a player cheating do reach out to us so we can review and determine the next course of action.

Care bears?
Ulfak is offline  
Old   #4664
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Did anyone get unbanned after the luna exploit banwave?
GLSLK is offline  
Old   #4665
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLSLK View Post
Did anyone get unbanned after the luna exploit banwave?
Few people just had a 14 day ban from luna exploit.


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.