Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #406
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 2
Wow es gibt echt noch Leute die Cheats benutzen müssen um in diesen Spiel was zu reißen? Wirklich arm



iZdam is offline  
Old   #407


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,169
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZdam View Post
Wow es gibt echt noch Leute die Cheats benutzen müssen um in diesen Spiel was zu reißen? Wirklich arm
Ich glaube nicht, das dass hier was zu Sache zu tun hat
Ich denke mal es gibt dafür wohl andere Sektionen hier im Forum


AndyDe is offline  
Old   #408
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Can I get a 15mins demo or something with the no animation feature?
rocky233 is offline  
Old   #409
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Tested and bought the hack. Works great. Makes the grind of levelling a lot faster.

Cheers


bluey1000 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #410
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
actually as a gunner i dont want to use no ani but i want to use attack speed i mean i wanna make my attack around 1.1 is that possible with this program ?
furoggu is offline  
Old   #411
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by furoggu View Post
actually as a gunner i dont want to use no ani but i want to use attack speed i mean i wanna make my attack around 1.1 is that possible with this program ?
Sure with this hack your able to change your attackspeed by % or just set it to a custom value.
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #412
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
ty but what do u meen about hit inject i can't find it : (
MEDOO1 is offline  
Old   #413
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDOO1 View Post
ty but what do u meen about hit inject i can't find it : (
After you log into game with Para's 64 bit launcher you start the hack and it shows you a new window that you can chose the area you playing NA-EU
Chose which client you playing and hit the inject button for the hack to start working
taramos is offline  
Old   #414
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Paraly i just bought the program via paysafe pls enable it when youre online
kiaradog is offline  
Old   #415
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaradog View Post
Paraly i just bought the program via paysafe pls enable it when youre online
done
Paraly is offline  
Old   #416
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
20 USD.. Anyway i can just pay for the no animation hack? lol I do think you have the best animation hack
rocky233 is offline  
Old   #417
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky233 View Post
20 USD.. Anyway i can just pay for the no animation hack? lol I do think you have the best animation hack

I don't think its possible to buy only 1 feature of the program but i'm using it like 1 month now and i can assure you mate it worth's every **** penny you spend on it
taramos is offline  
Old   #418
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
After you log into game with Para's 64 bit launcher you start the hack and it shows you a new window that you can chose the area you playing NA-EU
Chose which client you playing and hit the inject button for the hack to start working
will i log into game using para 64 launcher and nothing happend
i'm sorry but could u add Image so i can understand
MEDOO1 is offline  
Old   #419
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDOO1 View Post
will i log into game using para 64 launcher and nothing happend
i'm sorry but could u add Image so i can understand
where do you play?

NA / NCSoft
1. just download the Para's NoAnimation Updateless.zip
2. extract it
3. run aion like normal with the offical launcher
4. logg into your charakter
5. start the Para's NoAnimation Updateless.exe
6. check NA
7. hit inject

EU /Gameforge
1. download both files from the thread
2. extract both
3. run the custom 64 bit launcher
4. select your cliemt language and hit start game
5. logg into your charakter
5. start the Para's NoAnimation Updateless.exe
6. check EU
7. hit inject
Paraly is offline  
Old   #420
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
done with payment please active it thankz :P


furoggu is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.