Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #421
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by furoggu View Post
done with payment please active it thankz :P
done



Paraly is offline  
Old   #422
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
New update, I've added the pause hotkey to toggle pause for the whole hack it should prevent crashes if you toggle pause before a loading screen appears. The hotkey is F9.
I also fixed the Target tooltip lag.

Changelog:
Update: ver. 1.32
-Added Pause hotkey(F9)
-Fixed Target Tooltip lag


Paraly is offline  
Old   #423
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
New update, I've added the pause hotkey to toggle pause for the whole hack it should prevent crashes if you toggle pause before a loading screen appears. The hotkey is F9.
I also fixed the Target tooltip lagg.

Changelog:
Update: ver. 1.32
-Added Pause hotkey(F9)
-Fixed Target Tooltip lagg
YEA pause key FTW!!!!! Thanx a lot Paraly!!!
taramos is offline  
Old   #424
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
I've also added a 33% discount to the paypal payment


Paraly is offline  
Old   #425
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Paraly do u read ur msg?
Ulfak is offline  
Old   #426
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfak View Post
Paraly do u read ur msg?
Sure I do
Paraly is offline  
Old   #427
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
i klick at NoAnimation.
programm is for 3 seconds in task Manager and than, its gone/end self.

anyone know about this ?
fesse is offline  
Old   #428
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by fesse View Post
i klick at NoAnimation.
programm is for 3 seconds in task Manager and than, its gone/end self.

anyone know about this ?
Try to use the ability <Reading IV> at this

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #429
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
was für ne 4 soll ich lesen, dass mit seconds wait ??
fesse is offline  
Old   #430
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by fesse View Post
was für ne 4 soll ich lesen, dass mit seconds wait ??
Der Hack ist nicht ausführbar ohne abschluss der Bezahlung.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
i was wondering enhanced working with xform too ? bcuz when i tryed seems like its not working and another question is why i had crash when i open second client or with one client random crashes its never happen before there is a some way the fix this ?
furoggu is offline  
Old   #432
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
dass man jetzt mit F9 das prog an- und ausschalten kann stört mich ein wenig, da ich F9 schon benutzt habe und dies jetzt nicht mehr funktioniert.

bei mir gibt es auch viele abstürtze (aion client) beim teleporten.
nützlich wäre eine funktion wo man vorauswählen kann welche adressen beim start gesucht werden sollen. da ich z.b. nur noanimation und movement benutze könnte ich am anfang bissl zeit sparen. das suchen dauert ja 2min.

lg
hubertrich is offline  
Old   #433
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubertrich View Post
dass man jetzt mit F9 das prog an- und ausschalten kann stört mich ein wenig, da ich F9 schon benutzt habe und dies jetzt nicht mehr funktioniert.

bei mir gibt es auch viele abstürtze (aion client) beim teleporten.
nützlich wäre eine funktion wo man vorauswählen kann welche adressen beim start gesucht werden sollen. da ich z.b. nur noanimation und movement benutze könnte ich am anfang bissl zeit sparen. das suchen dauert ja 2min.

lg
Um Crashes zu verhindern solltest du einfach vor jedem Ladebildschirm F9 drücken und sobald der Ladebildschirm vorbei ist einfach noch F9 drücken.
Du kannst bereits einstellen welche Adressen beim start gesucht werden sollen, da ist auch ein Info Button welcher der sagt welche Adressen für welche Funktionen benötigt werden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furoggu View Post
i was wondering enhanced working with xform too ? bcuz when i tryed seems like its not working and another question is why i had crash when i open second client or with one client random crashes its never happen before there is a some way the fix this ?
I think you get crashes cause your PC need more time at a loadingscreen if you got 2 clients open so you could press F9 before every loadingscreen to prevent crashes if the loading is done just press F9 again.
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #434
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Hey!
that the boss is reset?
redenxion is offline  
Old   #435
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by redenxion View Post
Hey!
that the boss is reset?
you should keep moving or the boss will reset.


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.