Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.22%
Barracks 304 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.53%
Voters: 531. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #3436

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon07r View Post
Any luck with templar barracks script? I might just scrap my templar if I cant get free ap gear from kkm :P.
- Download the latest version of the .
- Get some class with ranged autoattacks into your group
- Load and play the "... - Others - No Statues and Boxes" script with the ranged class
- After the first script is finished load and play the "... - Templar with Statues" script with your Templar

I haven't tried the script yet but I'm pretty sure it should work.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3437

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
- Download the latest version of the .
- Get some class with ranged autoattacks into your group
- Load and play the "... - Others - No Statues and Boxes" script with the ranged class
- After the first script is finished load and play the "... - Templar with Statues" script with your Templar

I haven't tried the script yet but I'm pretty sure it should work.
Thank you very much, is this the script with the disconnect or some sort of mechanic to avoid ap splitting, or would I have to add that in myself?

Old   #3438

Quote:
Thank you very much, is this the script with the disconnect or some sort of mechanic to avoid ap splitting, or would I have to add that in myself?
the ranged class skips all chests and hits all statues till 1 HP, the script will finish like usual at the start of the instance. I'm pretty sure the entrance is too far away for the AP split, if not I could also add that he leaves the instance at the end.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3439

Quote:
the ranged class skips all chests and hits all statues till 1 HP, the script will finish like usual at the start of the instance. I'm pretty sure the entrance is too far away for the AP split, if not I could also add that he leaves the instance at the end.
I'm pretty sure it is out of range, but probably not a terrible idea to have it leave the instance then anti afk till the script is stopped by user. I will give this script a try once I level up a second class to 65.

Thanks again for your work on the scripts.

Grats on 666 recieved thanks btw haha.

Going to make a gunner for statue breaking, but will the extra auto from offhand break the statue by accident? If such is the case, it would be smart to unequip the offhand. Also *** stones can make statue breaking faster, but is there a chance it would accidentally kill the statue?

Old   #3440

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it is out of range, but probably not a terrible idea to have it leave the instance then anti afk till the script is stopped by user. I will give this script a try once I level up a second class to 65.

Thanks again for your work on the scripts.

Grats on 666 recieved thanks btw haha.

Going to make a gunner for statue breaking, but will the extra auto from offhand break the statue by accident? If such is the case, it would be smart to unequip the offhand. Also *** stones can make statue breaking faster, but is there a chance it would accidentally kill the statue?
As long as the godstone isn't a dot godstone it should be fine, however the whole idea doesn't work, the statues reset after 5 seconds without being attacked.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3441

Quote:
As long as the godstone isn't a dot godstone it should be fine, however the whole idea doesn't work, the statues reset after 5 seconds without being attacked.
Ah, ofcourse it does, so any chance to get the script working by having the statue breaker relog as templar doom lures the last hit?
Old   #3442

Goodmorning Paraly.The 2 last times i level up a toon in Tiamat i had to press skills my own. The normal script place the toon in a perfect spot and i am wondering if its posible for you to make another script that will 1) move the toon as the curent 2) using skills taunt and attack ''randomly'' using 2 and 3 from skillbar.
You had sent me something similar one time but since i format i lost everything.
Of course all this will work if you stop the first script and load the new one. It will be absolutely helpfull since its a bit boring staying there and press two buttons for hours.
I hope you will do it for lazy people like me. Thanks.
p.s I tried to private message all this but no idea if it works or not.
Old   #3443

Quote:
Originally Posted by uperPing View Post
Goodmorning Paraly.The 2 last times i level up a toon in Tiamat i had to press skills my own. The normal script place the toon in a perfect spot and i am wondering if its posible for you to make another script that will 1) move the toon as the curent 2) using skills taunt and attack ''randomly'' using 2 and 3 from skillbar.
You had sent me something similar one time but since i format i lost everything.
Of course all this will work if you stop the first script and load the new one. It will be absolutely helpfull since its a bit boring staying there and press two buttons for hours.
I hope you will do it for lazy people like me. Thanks.
p.s I tried to private message all this but no idea if it works or not.
the script uses both skills surely, however I'm pretty sure I know what your problem is, I'll fix it later today

Quote:
Ah, ofcourse it does, so any chance to get the script working by having the statue breaker relog as templar doom lures the last hit?
Use the follower script for now, it will share the AP but it's still better then just chests as templar.
I need to add few things to the hack itself before I can try the log out technic
Old   #3444

gathering

ok i im just confused when itry to record my path is ok but when i load script doesnt use fly serum and even didnt gather anything just move to do spot,
so do i have to add something into a script?
Old   #3445

Quote:
the script uses both skills surely, however I'm pretty sure I know what your problem is, I'll fix it later today

Use the follower script for now, it will share the AP but it's still better then just chests as templar.
I need to add few things to the hack itself before I can try the log out technic
Sounds like he forgot to unlock his skills before running the script. The only issue I've had with that script is sometimes you need to aggro the boss to get the script going. And sometimes when your are short teleporting/moving you end up rubber banding back, which messes up the whole script and have to try again.

Split ap is alot better then just chests, so il take it.
Old   #3446

Quote:
Sounds like he forgot to unlock his skills before running the script. The only issue I've had with that script is sometimes you need to aggro the boss to get the script going. And sometimes when your are short teleporting/moving you end up rubber banding back, which messes up the whole script and have to try again.

Split ap is alot better then just chests, so il take it.
I've updated the tiamat stronghold script he should now never forget to attack the boss
Old   #3447

Why when i fly and lock height when i hit mob , 10-15 secondes later they reset how to avoid that?
Old   #3448

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyzye View Post
Why when i fly and lock height when i hit mob , 10-15 secondes later they reset how to avoid that?
you have to lock gravity and also you have to keep the mob moving, if the mob stays at the same spot for ~4 seconds he will reset.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3449

Quote:
you have to lock gravity and also you have to keep the mob moving, if the mob stays at the same spot for ~4 seconds he will reset.
Thanks, can you list me all the class i can do this gravity trick because i can get killed as a assassin
thanks you
Old   #3450

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyzye View Post
Thanks, can you list me all the class i can do this gravity trick because i can get killed as a assassin
thanks you
You need a class with ranged attack obviously.

Thanks
1 User