Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Old   #3421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Sure, Aion free to play is the EU version
I've also send you a PM about the trial, answer the message as soon as you got the client
Ok then wish me luck! Im so excited I cant wait for this aion free to play :P

Old   #3422

Quote:
I can offer you a 24 hour trial if you like

Templar has no ranged attack with low cooldown which is obviously needed to kill the statues.
However you could go into barracks with 2 clients, and some toon destroys the statues for your templar
Would a templar with extendy greatsword be able to do the job?

Old   #3423

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon07r View Post
Would a templar with extendy greatsword be able to do the job?
No, you need 15m+
Old   #3424

is here a weave script or something for sin?

Old   #3425

Quote:
No, you need 15m+
OK, I have a account with a 65 chanter on it if I play on one server and on another server I have 65 at, 65 sin and 63 glad (same account). I'm leveling a Templar next, but il do it on a new account cause the new event is op, so il be able to dual client for barracks script using any of the before mentioned characters, but how would I set it up? Do I run the script for the statue killer then same script for my Templar? And do I get half the ap on my Templar if I do that? Well now that I think bout it, then the wrong character would get all the relic chests then if I do it like that. Which scripts are run on which clients (assuming I'm running two clients, the Templar who I want all the ap on, and a sin with bow, or chanter to kill the statues to get ap for my Templar)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyzye View Post
is here a weave script or something for sin?
That doesn't sound like something you can do... unless the skills are scripted into, but at that point there's no user input anyways so... tldr: learn to weave, it's pretty damn easy if you make a combat tab that only shows your auto attacks and skills. You teach yourself to weave by looking for auto attack damage to register in the combat tab then canceling the animation with a skill. Once youve don't it for a little while you'll develop a internal metronome for it, you'll know the rhythm and be able to weave without thinking about it. You'll be able to apply this to all classes, and it translates into damage very well no matter what your playing.

Source: I'm an ex sin main. A darn good one too.
Old   #3426

Quote:
OK, I have a account with a 65 chanter on it if I play on one server and on another server I have 65 at, 65 sin and 63 glad (same account). I'm leveling a Templar next, but il do it on a new account cause the new event is op, so il be able to dual client for barracks script using any of the before mentioned characters, but how would I set it up? Do I run the script for the statue killer then same script for my Templar? And do I get half the ap on my Templar if I do that? Well now that I think bout it, then the wrong character would get all the relic chests then if I do it like that. Which scripts are run on which clients (assuming I'm running two clients, the Templar who I want all the ap on, and a sin with bow, or chanter to kill the statues to get ap for my Templar)?
You have to run 2 aion clients with 2 instances of the hack.
You open the script editor from both instances of the hack and load both scripts, you need to adjust them a bit it's really easy, mostly you only have to delete few lines.

I should have a version of sorc + templar where the templar gets all the loot, I gonna search for it later today.
The AP from statues gets divided

I think I could create the script so that the DD goes to character selection as soon as the statue is at 1 hp, the templar could finish the statue with his pull and gains all the AP alone, but the whole log out / log in progress costs a lot of time for each statue, I guess each run would take ~30 minutes then
Old   #3427

Quote:
You have to run 2 aion clients with 2 instances of the hack.
You open the script editor from both instances of the hack and load both scripts, you need to adjust them a bit it's really easy, mostly you only have to delete few lines.

I should have a version of sorc + templar where the templar gets all the loot, I gonna search for it later today.
The AP from statues gets divided

I think I could create the script so that the DD goes to character selection as soon as the statue is at 1 hp, the templar could finish the statue with his pull and gains all the AP alone, but the whole log out / log in progress costs a lot of time for each statue, I guess each run would take ~30 minutes then
Well I'm used to running this on chanter and most of those runs do take over 30 minutes anyhow since I usually don't bother putting in blessing of wind (it's a pain to change stigmas every time) so I actually wouldn't mind waiting lol (They would be faster if mountain crash, inescapable judgment and that other 2 ranged skill chain were used, but I guess that would complicate the script). Does it have to be a sorc? I dont have any sorc characters. Instead of logging out the statue killer why don't you pull it out of ap gain range, have the Templar doom lure, then bring the statue killer back? Well that was my original though, but I have a better idea, why not make a script to get all the statues to 1 HP while the Templar loots chests, once the Templar is done looting chests have it sit somewhere for a short period of time so the statue killer can finish getting statues to 1 HP, (whatever is a safe amount of time to wait) then you can have statue killer move back to start or logout when it done, once the waiting period for Templar is done it can go around doom luring all the 1 HP statues. Not a polished idea since I've only a vague idea of how this could work, but I think it makes for a gold concept.

Thanks for you work on the scripts!
Old   #3428

Quote:

That doesn't sound like something you can do... unless the skills are scripted into, but at that point there's no user input anyways so... tldr: learn to weave, it's pretty **** easy if you make a combat tab that only shows your auto attacks and skills. You teach yourself to weave by looking for auto attack damage to register in the combat tab then canceling the animation with a skill. Once youve don't it for a little while you'll develop a internal metronome for it, you'll know the rhythm and be able to weave without thinking about it. You'll be able to apply this to all classes, and it translates into damage very well no matter what your playing.

Source: I'm an ex sin main. A darn good one too.
Thanks you, i have around 135-160ms no anim work fine with sin but i don't think i can be good since i heard i can't weave with this ping is this true? no anim on gunner works fine also but gunners doesn't have enough skills i get cds on skills really fast wich is boring..
Old   #3429

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyzye View Post
Thanks you, i have around 135-160ms no anim work fine with sin but i don't think i can be good since i heard i can't weave with this ping is this true? no anim on gunner works fine also but gunners doesn't have enough skills i get cds on skills really fast wich is boring..
Well, it will be a bit harder I gues, but I do just fine, I play with 100-140ms.
Old   #3430

tiamat stronghold

any idea how to kill 1st boss im tryng but hes HP reset all the time i just wanna try TS script
im stayng 20 meters over him
Old   #3431

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisermarchev View Post
any idea how to kill 1st boss im tryng but hes HP reset all the time i just wanna try TS script
im stayng 20 meters over him
He isn't soloable for most classes, his skills have like 50m range and without any heals you can't sustain that.
Only Songweaver, Cleric, Spiritmaster and may also Chanter can solo him but only with lvl 65 and decent gear.
Most people ask friends or at the LFG for help, you could pay 5-10m kinah, you just need 1-2 people.
Old   #3432

hi friend just make the payment in vannilha , but still not working .

Old   #3433

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykaoro1 View Post

He need to wait until para will activate it because he cant stay online 24/7
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3434

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykaoro1 View Post

Sorry fo the delay it was night at my timezone, however his ID is activated now.
Old   #3435

Any luck with templar barracks script? I might just scrap my templar if I cant get free ap gear from kkm :P.