Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/20/2015, 07:35   #2671

elite*gold: 0
Everytime when I try to teleport to another place, the hack cannot use and have to close it down and reset - or sometime I have to log in and out then the hack can re-use again.
If not my attack speed don't work, why is this happening, can help to explain
Old 11/20/2015, 07:44   #2672

With the Danuar Sanctuary script having problems with box 5 and 6. and sometimes box 3.

Box 5 does not loot and box 6 cancellation when trying to open the box.
Using the latest version.

Box 3 sometimes also cancels because the character gets stuck behind the wall or rocks and when trying to open the chest it cancels the opening.

When it comes to box 5 and 6 it is the same issue. Character seems to get stuck in the wall or next to the wall and cannot open the chest. The opening animation cancels.

I think the positions the chars are getting at aren't quite accurate anymore.
Old 11/20/2015, 10:31   #2673

so i paid now for it and what now? i dowloaded all what i need but when i start launcher and doesnt let me log in and brings me to old 4.8 login screen.. and i could do the same wihtout paying how do i get this things work?
Old 11/20/2015, 10:54   #2674

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisvuk View Post
so i paid now for it and what now? i dowloaded all what i need but when i start launcher and doesnt let me log in and brings me to old 4.8 login screen.. and i could do the same wihtout paying how do i get this things work?
You're activated now.
At NA you don't need my custom 64 bit launcher since the NCSoft launcher automatically launches 64 bit, just follow this guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly
Guide for NA (NCSoft):
1. Download the Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.zip and extract it. Be sure your AION client is closed, then run the file you extracted, simply hit patch. (Step 1. is only needed 1 time after each patch.)

2. Run Aion with the offical NCSoft launcher and log into your character

3. Download the Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.xx.zip, extract it and run it, if you're activated there will popup a small window where you can select the process, check NA and hit inject.

4. Now you can view all the functions by pressing insert at your keyboard if your ingame, you can adjust settings with your arrowkeys. There are also some options at the traymenu which is at the bottom right side of your windowsbar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2015, 11:24   #2675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoniempje1990 View Post
With the Danuar Sanctuary script having problems with box 5 and 6. and sometimes box 3.

Box 5 does not loot and box 6 cancellation when trying to open the box.
Using the latest version.

Box 3 sometimes also cancels because the character gets stuck behind the wall or rocks and when trying to open the chest it cancels the opening.

When it comes to box 5 and 6 it is the same issue. Character seems to get stuck in the wall or next to the wall and cannot open the chest. The opening animation cancels.

I think the positions the chars are getting at aren't quite accurate anymore.
Happens to me too,Script Danuar S... have bug PARALY I had talked before,Please fix.
Old 11/20/2015, 11:27   #2676

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
Happens to me too,Script Danuar S... have bug PARALY I had talked before,Please fix.
I already fixed it and it works for several ppl, however if you want it looting all chests for sure just buy the loot pet it just costs 6000 crucible medals which is like 3m kinah.
Old 11/20/2015, 12:36   #2677

Para - You have not answer me, I mentioned that the Hack have to be restart or I have to close the Aion client and restart again everytime I teleport or move to another map, the PaRA hack just don't work, why is it so
Old 11/20/2015, 12:39   #2678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskhong View Post
Para - You have not answer me, I mentioned that the Hack have to be restart or I have to close the Aion client and restart again everytime I teleport or move to another map, the PaRA hack just don't work, why is it so
Maybe you have siege mode activated?
however this happens to few ppl I already noticed it but I was busy with the 4.9 update till now, currently I'm trying to fix it.
Old 11/20/2015, 13:32   #2679

No siege mode is not activated, please help to do something as everything I move to a new instance, like going for T-D or change map, I have reset the hack, sometime a few times before it works. It really **** us off too
Old 11/20/2015, 14:08   #2680

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I already fixed it and it works for several ppl, however if you want it looting all chests for sure just buy the loot pet it just costs 6000 crucible medals which is like 3m kinah.
Thank Para, it works fine with pet
Old 11/20/2015, 14:39   #2681

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
Thank Para, it works fine with pet
Hmm I wonder what I am doing wrong then. I tried it with 6 chars this morning and with every char I keep having problems with these boxes.

Interface too big? too small? Windowd mode? fullscreen mode? full screen windowed mode? wrong starting position?

Because like I said: the looting is not the main problem. It is the position the chars getting at that seems to be the problem. It seems like with Chest number 3 for example, the char gets stuck behind the wall. It tries to open the chest, but it cancels due to being stuck in the wall. It automatically cancels the opening process. It tries 2 or 3 times and moves on. I really wonder what is different with other people that makes it work for them. Because same issue is with 2 other boxes too. (5/6) Char tries to open but it seems to be stuck or whatever that cancels the opening process.
Old 11/20/2015, 14:43   #2682

Para! i have a question, your hack (no animation) is detected with Aion RainMeter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoniempje1990 View Post
Hmm I wonder what I am doing wrong then. I tried it with 6 chars this morning and with every char I keep having problems with these boxes.

Interface too big? too small? Windowd mode? fullscreen mode? full screen windowed mode? wrong starting position?

Because like I said: the looting is not the main problem. It is the position the chars getting at that seems to be the problem. It seems like with Chest number 3 for example, the char gets stuck behind the wall. It tries to open the chest, but it cancels due to being stuck in the wall. It automatically cancels the opening process. It tries 2 or 3 times and moves on. I really wonder what is different with other people that makes it work for them. Because same issue is with 2 other boxes too. (5/6) Char tries to open but it seems to be stuck or whatever that cancels the opening process.
Put=
Windowd mode (small screen)
UI=100
Near NPC
Old 11/20/2015, 15:28   #2683

Im wiht litle problem..i cant move to up or down..only left and right with gravity enable to pass on the walls..anyone can helpe me? why is happened?
Old 11/20/2015, 15:33   #2684

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak10 View Post
Im wiht litle problem..i cant move to up or down..only left and right with gravity enable to pass on the walls..anyone can helpe me? why is happened?
For going upwards/downwards you need to enable superglide at the overlay.

If you wanna go trough the ground you should do it like this
(Be sure you have Gravity and Collision activated at the overlay)

-Toggle disable collision with numpad 8, you will start falling trough the ground but you get rollbacks
-Toggle gravity with numpad 7 at the moment where you are under the ground
Old 11/20/2015, 15:51   #2685

[QUOTE=Paraly;33391260]For going upwards/downwards you need to enable superglide at the overlay.

If you wanna go trough the ground you should do it like this
(Be sure you have Gravity and Collision activated at the overlay)

-Toggle disable collision with numpad 8, you will start falling trough the ground but you get rollbacks

Disable collision for sure is not working on 4.9, this dont failling trough ground like was on 4.8. now on 4.9 it is becoming hard to go trough walls, for me Collision is not working.. Version 2.33

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool