Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Abyss Points

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
let the photoshop commence...

Old   #17

I dont need photoshop, to show proof, how about this as proof, you go to region 12 server 112 and make a character and lvl it to 15.. Then msg me and let me know, and I will take you there and duel you, and then I will let you make the screenshot.. How is that for being a smart ***.. Mr photoshop

Old   #18

Kinu I will go do this bug and take screenshot and post so the rest of the community can see. I am not gonna let one guy ruin everything for the rest of us. If he is just here to argue and act dumb then by all means let him act his age. Soon as we finish this long fight killing this big **** bird. I will take my chars over there and do the bug and take screenshot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

also tested it, no effect. got nothing. maybee you forgett to tell an detail, like you have to bind on the kisk or any special place (near beginner town) or, or ..

make an simple video on youtube or show us with screenshots, exactly what to do.

when you duell and kill the large kisk of your duell partner you will get in 1.2 no f-- points.

Old   #20

Tested today Aug 28th.... It is not patched. Here is screenshot of it. So for those that have doubts or for the guy with smart mouth, there is your proof and didnt photoshop nothing. Your just not doing what i said on how to do it.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keks2me View Post
also tested it, no effect. got nothing. maybee you forgett to tell an detail, like you have to bind on the kisk or any special place (near beginner town) or, or ..

make an simple video on youtube or show us with screenshots, exactly what to do.

when you duell and kill the large kisk of your duell partner you will get in 1.2 no f-- points.
Make a simple video on youtube????????
Little tip. If you know an exploit or have met somebody kind enough to let u in on it... STFU about it. Or it will be gone sooner than you can say thanks for the youtube video.

I tested it in Eltnen and Verteron and it didnt work. but i believe Digital i think its Key to do this in starting town.
Old   #22

Hi everyone,

i tested it today as elyos in Poeta but i didnt get a single abyss point out of the large kisk....

is it possible just to work for assmodians?
I mean i was the starting town area and had a large kisk but nothing happened

greatings
Old   #23

If anyone wants me to show them live, then go to region 12 server 112 and make a char lvl 15 to 18 and I will show you.. ASMO Only people. I dont play elyos chars

if you want me to show you, after you make your character, pm me here with you in game name when your character is lvl 15 to 18.. Then i will provide the kisk and all. If that isnt proof enough then you need special help.
Old   #24

digitalelite, is it may necessary that both are binded on the kisk or doing anything than killing kisk?
maybee only one of them has only to ask for duell? or makes no sense?

i was directly on the place of your screenshot, i placed the kisk with an 40 Gladiator and the other char is Level 30, both in the same legion.

so when i has destroyed the kisk, nothing happens.
is it only working without binded on an legion, or it only works when the destroyer is level 15-18 or WWWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAT IS DA TRICK mr. Coperfield?
Old   #25

Why dont you listen.. This is for characters level (15 TO 19)....... My gosh folks. this isnt hard at all.. You make a level 15 TO 19 Character and that level 15 TO 19 character will get alot of abyss points from dueling someone else and killing the kisk. I clearly stated the character that gets the abyss points MUST BE LEVEL 15 TO 19......... If you cant understand this oh well. not that **** hard to follow some simple instructions.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keks2me View Post
digitalelite, is it may necessary that both are binded on the kisk or doing anything than killing kisk?
maybee only one of them has only to ask for duell? or makes no sense?

i was directly on the place of your screenshot, i placed the kisk with an 40 Gladiator and the other char is Level 30, both in the same legion.

so when i has destroyed the kisk, nothing happens.
is it only working without binded on an legion, or it only works when the destroyer is level 15-18 or WWWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAT IS DA TRICK mr. Coperfield?
rtfm for christ sake

somone is kind enough to give a way a nice exploit and most of you are to dumb to even read his instructions.

holy maccaroni
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
holy maccaroni
XD

Only your opponent (the guy who sets up the kisk) has to be bound to the kisk as far as I know. ^^

The person has to be in a legion that has the level 3.

And yes, the destroyer has to be level 15-19. ^^
Old   #28

let me see
Old   #29

seems it has already been debugged!!!!!
Go into the game, and test it yourself, every body
now you get nothing from killing Kisk
Old   #30

I just tested and works fine. So it has not been patched.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread