Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN][Release] New Aion Bot

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobos View Post
this bot is not for korean servers, you need another client for aion (for china servers)
I have the China one, The problem is the Bot launcher dont detect the L10 folder.

Which causes it to run in it original language which is Korean.

If I run it normally without the bot, it will be English.

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSnow View Post
I have the China one, The problem is the Bot launcher dont detect the L10 folder.

Which causes it to run in it original language which is Korean.

If I run it normally without the bot, it will be English.
I think you have two clients on your pc and bot read information from registry or from another place about path of your korean client not chinese (I dont know try to uninstall korean -> run chinese without bot -> close it -> test with bot, if fails try to uninstall chinese and reinstall it - update - enter game without bot - after that try with bot.

Old   #78

well i am new here and new to the botting thing as far as the bot working it seems to work fine but i don't know what the heck thing is doing as i can't read Chinese it kills fine loots fine but doesn't cast spells and since i dont know what tab and what to chose i am lost if somone could help would be great.
Old   #79

Hey Fobo can you send me a message telling me your AIM/MSN or something, we can help eachother out.

Old   #80

Has anyone been using this with Chanter? I'm curious if anyone has found a way to recast Mantras after it dies and returns to the hunting spot? I can get it to cast other buffs, but those recast later on so it would just turn the mantras on and off.
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuni View Post
Has anyone been using this with Chanter? I'm curious if anyone has found a way to recast Mantras after it dies and returns to the hunting spot? I can get it to cast other buffs, but those recast later on so it would just turn the mantras on and off.
I know it is possible, my friend who is a chanter does it, I am just not sure how... But if you keep exploring I bet you'll find it.
Old   #82

thanks alll. i read all page and make bot work on first try...
alll i need is set my cleric follow tanker and heal.
please anyone can help me how setup....
if you do please screen shoot for everyone tanks
i'm now using Old bot on my tanker it work very good's but can't party heal so i need this new
bot to use my cleric follow and heal
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtran View Post
thanks alll. i read all page and make bot work on first try...
alll i need is set my cleric follow tanker and heal.
please anyone can help me how setup....
if you do please screen shoot for everyone tanks
i'm now using Old bot on my tanker it work very good's but can't party heal so i need this new
bot to use my cleric follow and heal
party heal works with this new one - I dont use new new version it works only 1 hour
Old   #84

So got this bot working fine, sadly I couldn't find out how to turn off the looting, even when I unchecked the box, it would still try to loot, which means I had to switch everything to chinese(could have used the bot on english client if it didn't do that). Anyway few questions:
You can setup the name of a vendor to sell stuff to, but since I don't speak chinese I have no idea how to get the chinese names copied. Anyone knows a way to copy paste the vendor names, I tried using the NPC list from the hunter part of the bot, but doesn't work.
Also did anyone find if there's a way to use range abilities instead of running to the mobs? This is the only bot that seems to work for me so can't really use another for ranged chars or whatever.

Finally, I found out what do some of the options that weren't translated:
On page 6, the first 4 options. First one was translated as skill while resting, haven't tested but I guess that's to add bandage/treatment before you rest. 2nd one is so the character tries to use an ability before he starts the fight. The timer is the time to wait after that. I'm not totally sure what use there is for that, I guess you can use like assassins buffs before engaging or something.
3rd one and 4th one are the same as far as I could tell, they spam the ability you choose in the list the whole fight, it's useful for reactive abilities such as shield blocks templar attacks, since selecting them normally doesn't use them.
Old   #85

I got hack after used this bot, they stole me all Wings too.

If you want send me the ur sympathetic i will give u my address <.<;
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy23 View Post
I got hack after used this bot, they stole me all Wings too.

If you want send me the ur sympathetic i will give u my address <.<;
Geez. you lost all that gear in your profile?
Old   #87

I've got hacked too ... I have never give pass...
Old   #88

elite*gold: 80
first post edited
Old   #89

hope it works