Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN][Release] New Aion Bot

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayn3 View Post
any idea why the bot doesn't attack at range on my ranger Kane?? It runs up next to the mob before it attacks.
Does range work for sorcs etc? I don't see a 'set range' option anywhere..

Dark do you know how to fix looting? Still keeps running back and forward when it tries to loot..

Old   #47

not sure mine just loots automaticly even if the auto loot function is turned off! have you set all the lang options to chinese (PCR) ? not tried a sorc yet ive only tried with a glad and ranger, give it a go and let me know what happens

Old   #48

Thanks for the tip mine now works perfectly. The problem was because I was setting it to chinese traditional.

As for your range problem I found a check box (ingame not on the bot) in the option->first tab->combat panel. If I remember it right it's auto target, can't check now though cause I'm using the chinese version. I tried to uncheck it before with my glad and it won't attack unless it's near the target. Might work for your ranger though if it has an effect on the bot
Old   #49

anyone can confirm this is clean?

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by defy View Post
anyone can confirm this is clean?
bots never come out clean on virusscans, simply because they're hacks. But i don't think you'll have to worry about your account info.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomsky View Post
Thanks for the tip mine now works perfectly. The problem was because I was setting it to chinese traditional.

As for your range problem I found a check box (ingame not on the bot) in the option->first tab->combat panel. If I remember it right it's auto target, can't check now though cause I'm using the chinese version. I tried to uncheck it before with my glad and it won't attack unless it's near the target. Might work for your ranger though if it has an effect on the bot

ill check this out when i change lang back to english, thanks.
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayn3 View Post
ill check this out when i change lang back to english, thanks.
check box do not solve the problem...
btw some new ch aion bots - not tested, I cant dl it =)
1)
2)
3)
4)
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobos View Post
check box do not solve the problem...
btw some new ch aion bots - not tested, I cant dl it =)
1)
2)
3)
4)
ill check the haowan bot, if it works out ill upload it somewhere else and translate it.
/E: ITS FREAKING 27MB
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
ill check the haowan bot, if it works out ill upload it somewhere else and translate it.
thank you
Quote:
/E: ITS FREAKING 27MB
#4 is 46 mb =) - it is because of maps %)
Old   #55

Kane, have you tried it on the EU/NA beta servers yet?

I don't really care about botting in AION CN, i'm more looking forward to something that will work when AION goes live for EU.

You sound like you have the proper knowledge to make it work so please when you get some spare time look into it.
If you have access to beta ofc.
Old   #56

1. You shouldnt bot in the EU Servers if would most likely get you banned, also it does not work there for now.
2. The only thing i can do is hack around in the memory for translations, i can't do squat to make the bot work ^^
Old   #57

Quote:
ill check the haowan bot, if it works out ill upload it somewhere else
upload please I have a time to test it
Old   #58

Quote:
1. You shouldnt bot in the EU Servers if would most likely get you banned, also it does not work there for now.
2. The only thing i can do is hack around in the memory for translations, i can't do squat to make the bot work ^^
Does the hack work? I tried a bunch of the memory locations during the last beta and it wouldn't enable the speedhack.
Old   #59

Anyone fixed the looting problem with 2.4? Also can someone tell me how to say at the bot to only use skills instead of using melee after using 1 skill?
Old   #60

This bot Works almost at 100%, the only think I didnt managed to solve was the attack from a distance(casters attack), it currently can pick up loot, rest, heal etc(maybe I have to select an option in the chinese option panel).
The main issue is that it works in a very limited way (without picking drops, without siting for resting, etc) in the english version of the chinese client, but to be able to make this bot work at 100% you HAVE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
change your current format location(1rst tab of the regional settings), language for non unide programs, etc to chinese simplified, PRC. after you do that you will see the client will startup in a diferent way, showing the chinese version of startup image, and all the text will be in chinese.
This issue is due to the AION client be prepared to support different location command strings(it even changes the startup images, etc). for instance, the commands you enter in the chat tab(like /follow, /rest, /attack, etc) are different if you change your regional settings, because the client will behave differently. Most of the bot functions dont work well in the english versions because the bots sends the commands like sit, pick up items, attack, etc in chinese that only are recognised by the chinese mode of the client.