Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[OpenSource] AionInfo Library (For programmers) (4.0 NA 32 bit offsets)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
have to register to just leave a big Thank You!. So far I had lots of good fun playing with this library.

Although I found most of the offsets are not working (NA 32bit latest) , most of them merely a 2 minutes job in Cheat engine.

The difficult is entry list. Spent two nights pulling my hair no result, I can change mob name on screen and get it XYZ but I simply cannot trace to first entry point.

good fun anyway

Old   #32

could anyone provide the latest offsets from NA plox ?

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by saisaisai View Post
have to register to just leave a big Thank You!. So far I had lots of good fun playing with this library.

Although I found most of the offsets are not working (NA 32bit latest) , most of them merely a 2 minutes job in Cheat engine.

The difficult is entry list. Spent two nights pulling my hair no result, I can change mob name on screen and get it XYZ but I simply cannot trace to first entry point.

good fun anyway
there is no "first entity" in a double linked list. it's circular. you simply find your player entity. and iterate through all entities and in the loop check each time if current entity in iteration is player. if it is, you've made it through entire list.

Tags
abilities, assembly, chainskills, inventory, memory