Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] RoiBot Public 12.0.3.2 Eu/US Full Support

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
bot is great! i had some problems for setup but the forum is very helpfull! and it is free!!! ty a lot guys!!!

Old   #77

hey sillynuts can u upload it agine cuz the link don't open

Old   #78

the download link is still dead.....make a backup or an alternative....mirror or something
thank you...?
Old   #79

there is the main site u can download from there :

free version (30 min try granted u r lvl 10 or below):

vip version (cost monthly payments or lifetime etc.):

it's still in development bot, so if u want to pay i would have go for complete bot already instead of one in middle of making.. it used to b free till 3 weeks ago.. nice obt but with a lot of bugs.. no auto quest, no auto sell, problems with resurrection and death points sometimes.. go free ver create a char and try for yourself ;p

gl

p.s: u need to register with their site.

Old   #80

Thx
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

Is this bot free or not?. Or only free for 30 minutes?
Old   #82

this bot isn't free.. it's for 30 min trial if u r lvl 10 or below only.. so u wont b able to use it for 30 min when u r higher lvl..

i say again.. i would not recommend this bot due to the fact that it is in development all time.. so a lot of features missing in this bot and a lot of bugs occur.. there is only 1 developer for this bot and it is very slow progress..
Old   #83

The bot itself is not in development like you said, it's already released. The admin is working every day and if the bot won't work, you will get your lost days back, which you won't have at any other site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master, post: 4765, member: 3
If you haven't seen by now, the bot has went VIP. This means that you will not be able to use the bot unless you purchase the upgrade.
Current Features:

Grinding Bot
Auto resurrection and navigation back to combat path
Waypoint management and creation for combat or death path
Auto ignore - For when the bot targets something and cannot reach it
Agro protection - For when an enemy targets the bot when bot does no target it first
Farming Bot
Usage of macros for farming for accurate entity selection
Auto rest MP/HP - Bot will rest when player has went under a set threshold
Auto Skill MP/HP - Bot will cast a skill when player has went under a set threshold
Statistics logging - In the current build the bot logs all kills and shows the total skills used, XP won, time killed and time it took to kill
Buffs - Allows user to enable buffs from the hotbar or add custom ones. User can define a buff to run during combat only, out of combat only or both. The interval in which to cast the buff can also be set.
Auto loot - Bot will loot the mob once it has been killed
Radar - Shows players, mobs, farmable entities, and NPCs. All of which can be toggled on or off.
Dynamic Waypoints - User can pick which node to scan for mobs at. This is useful when part of your path has many obstacles and don't want the bot run through them.
Mob filter - Choose to include or exclude a mob from combat. Very useful if there are mobs at a much higher level than you.
Combat Support - Say you don't want the bot to run blindly around a waypoint path and instead you'd like to control where the bot goes. Simply disable waypoint combat, setup all your skills and buffs and the bot will only attack the enemies you click. No need to click through all your skills anymore!

Package information:

VIP 1 Month - $10 USD
VIP 2 Month - $16 USD
VIP 3 Month - $20 USD
Lifetime - $50 USD

What happens when there is an update to Aion and the bot breaks?
You'll be credited with the days it takes me to fix it.
What happens when there is a problem with the bot itself?
If there is a problem that stops you from botting the way you paid for, you will be credited with the amount of days it takes me to fix it. Simply post a screen shot in the VIP area with a description of the issue. I'm only human so this I think is a fair deal.
How do I get VIP?
Glad you asked! You can get your upgrade here:
Thank you for everyone who made this possible.
Old   #84

do you understand english or not? do u know what in development means? the bot released while he lack a lot of functions and have a lot of bugs still yet (i tested it).
when u say "The admin is working every day" - it's in development.
good.. now that u understnad.. let's go further..

it's good bot in general .. i didnt say it's not.. but according to other bots that already complete bots ( can sell items to npc, can do coin quests, can have run for much longer time and with much more users etc). it's not so worth it i think.. my opinion and i will share with anyone who would like to know what he gets.. anyway i said that eveyone can check for themselves the free bot version of Roibot and i did give the link.. i have no prefer to any of the bots since i am not payer and i play the game anyway and dont need bot to play for me.. just wanted to reveal the whole picture.

gl boting.
Old   #85

Error 404 page :/
Old   #86

that cause they released already a new update..

just take here the main page of their site and go for "aion public release" section..

gl,, remember u must register with their site first.. for the 30 min trial etc.
Old   #87

Detectable or undetectable?
Old   #88

very thxfull ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #89

before was good now really is a **** because it is no funsiona and payment well and say that I banned forum but the truth offends not is **** and expensive, the best is rubot or aionbot
Old   #90

thanks for this great hack now let's make some money!!!!

Tags
aion 4.0, roibot