Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] RoiBot Public 12.0.3.2 Eu/US Full Support

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Well, i've registered and it still says i don't have rights. What i'm doing wrong, guys ? Now admin need to confirm accounts or what ?

Old   #62

Best bot you can have 4 free. Thanks for this great bot :-)

Old   #63

I'm still not sure what you're talking about immons since you have yet to tell me exactly what it is its doing that makes it such a "Horrible" bot. I mean In order for anything you say to have any relevance whatsoever we would need to see why it is you are having so much more trouble than everyone else in our community. In any case its not even really fair to compare the stability of our bot to yours seeing as ours is still just in beta, meaning THERE ARE BUGS! But nonetheless the fact that people can compare it with the pay to use bots WHILE it still in BETA says something all by itself, so please stop posting childish comments on our forums when we are just trying to help our users to the best of our ability and make the most powerful gaming bot ever built.

Go ahead

But if ours is bad, what does that make yours? after all i've still yet to see what your talking about, I mean seriously, what makes it so bad? Do you have details? Bug reports? Information that we can use to make our bot better? I mean seriously? wtf? Its just In BETA FOR THE 10th TIME! we have barely even started, its only maybe 50% complete, if that. I work hard to gather bug reports, Troubleshoot, Go through endless beta testing, Talk to an seemingly endless amount of people, and try to figure how to make the bot even better, solve the next bug and tune it down to perfection And i'm just ONE guy on the team! So if you have something SPECIFIC to complain about THEN SAY IT! That way we can fix it! and stop, once again making silly comments in our forums while we are working to the best of our abilities.

Because were all either working multiple full time jobs or dealing with 18+ college credit hours, and some of us even both, not to mention all the stupid crap the keeps getting thrown at us that we have to deal with. we don't have the time, but we make an effort. Also i've yet to hear of these so called bugs, I know of maybe one or two but even they are being fixed, and i doubt you could even name 3, Over 60 people per day botting continuously are able to run the bot 24 hours straight till the game kicks them out without problems and You still have yet to name even one bug, let alone one that i don't already know about. Your Argument is invalid

And you have had far longer to work on your bot then we have. we haven't had but a few weeks in the last 6 months where we were all able to sit down and just work on the bot. Seeing as you're not on our team or even a part of the community you have no idea what kind of bs life has been giving our lead dev so, once we have that chance again things will be moving right along. And once again you have completely ignored the fact that I am saying our bot is Just as, if not more stable than yours right now, and you have provided no evidence that shows otherwise.
Old   #64

why is that when i die, it does not resurrect on its own?

Old   #65

It Should, just make sure you have the latest version 12.0.4.9 and have it set up correctly!
Old   #66

How can i set auto target mob to farming?
Old   #67

How do I work this bot?
I've watched your tutorial vids many times, but my character will not follow the way point path.
I add the nodes, and when I click start, he'll attack the mobs in the first node (where I'm standing), but won't move to the next node!
Old   #68

Do you need configure the waypoints path and click on combat bot --> click start.
Old   #69

2x up

Check box with "combat waypoint" or sth like that. Don't remember well cuz im at phone.
Old   #70

Hey calcifer3 i only wana thank you and your team for this great bot its best free bot ever and whenn you now what you have to do with the bot it works perfekt so dont listen at any people that say this bot is buggy oh and sorry for my bad english
Old   #71

Hey audifighter, thank you, but its not My team, its a group effort with eric and josh at the head making everything come together. I'd get in trouble if i didn't correct that XD, thank you though its appreciated!
Old   #72

everything works for me, it kills mobs, and it auto resu and auto walks to the place i want.

when can we expect sell / fly waypoints?

more power to this simple and elegant bot!!!
Old   #73

elite*gold: 50
did som test for gathering...

i just want to say THX !
Old   #74

Wtf happend ? i can't enter to roibot.org to register : Access to the webpage was denied
You are not authorized to access the webpage at . You may need to sign in.
HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.

What can i do ?
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by susp3ktul View Post
Wtf happend ? i can't enter to roibot.org to register : Access to the webpage was denied
You are not authorized to access the webpage at . You may need to sign in.
HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.

What can i do ?
site is backup the competition wanted our site down

Tags
aion 4.0, roibot