Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] RoiBot Public 12.0.3.2 Eu/US Full Support

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Why can't I log in to my new Aion account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp21 View Post
As for me, I created a 2nd aion account and have been using this for that. Although it so unlikely that i would get caught botting i personally didnt want the chance of having my main account banned and losing everything that i worked so hard on. If you like me, do what i did, create a 2nd account. After all, who cares if an entirely botted character gets banned
I got a problem creating a new Aion account on a PC that already has Aion client and Launcher. I logged out of my old account and signed up for a new Aion account on the NA Aion web site. (name , email, pass, etc, verified email). Then when I open Aion client and try to log in to my new account it writes "You must agree to the Aion game service agreement to proceed. (37) What does it mean? I searched for "game service agreement" on Aion web site and got no results. I went to my "Aion Account" on the web site and tried to check all menu entries there. I downloaded NCSoft Launcher but it's exactly same as I have already had. I clicked to install it, it only gave me options "Repair or remove" Aion Client. I chose Repair, nothing changed, I get the same strange message when trying to log in to my game account. But I can normally log in to any existing and working Aion accounts, no matter on which machine they were created. What should I do? How did you create your 2nd account? Can I write to Aion support, is it legal to have more than 1 account? (Well I already wrote them about having 2 on 2 PCs...)

Old   #47

if you guys need help post in the roibot fourms please!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #48

would be cool if there were some premapped grinding path downloads and stuff cause ive been recording my own but this is my first bot and maybe its just me but mine doesnt follow the paths I make lol. it still gets itself stuck sometimes
Old   #49

Well, I created my special account for bots. I'm totally new in MMORPG bots. Can I have a normal trial period for this bot, like a day at least, to make sure that it can hunt mobs, take loot, not get stuck before obstacles, and gather plants and ores?

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Well, I created my special account for bots. I'm totally new in MMORPG bots. Can I have a normal trial period for this bot, like a day at least, to make sure that it can hunt mobs, take loot, not get stuck before obstacles, and gather plants and ores?
This bot is currently free. when you make your forum account log in to the bot with the same username n password from the forum! ^-^ have fun botting
Old   #51

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedhassanelsa View Post
we need someone like shiva the dude that made sbot for silkroad to make a bot for aion cuz this bot is bs
this is better than nothing though and its free and does the same thing as other paid bots out there except that hacks like "no animation" are not integrated in this bot.
Old   #52

Quote:
Thanks, I although thought about that... I have 2 PCs and 2 accounts correspondingly, with many serious characters (I play by pairs), and alts are also there. If I bot the alts and they get caught, will it mean bans for the whole accounts? So I better start a new account?

What bot should I choose if I play NA Aion 3.5, on W7 64 bit? I see there 3 threads with 3 bots: AionSpot v.1.6.5, Roibot, Rubot, are they different? Do they require to pay 10 Eu mothly? If I use 2 PCs I gotta pay for both?
Yes if your alt gets caught the entire account gets banned so create a 2nd account. A lot of these bots are a bait and switch type deal, they will tell you its free, but then after 10 days or so they ask you to pay for them. I havent encountered that with this bot and this one is good, and they are constantly updating it, so it is still getting better ^^

Quote:
I got a problem creating a new Aion account on a PC that already has Aion client and Launcher. I logged out of my old account and signed up for a new Aion account on the NA Aion web site. (name , email, pass, etc, verified email). Then when I open Aion client and try to log in to my new account it writes "You must agree to the Aion game service agreement to proceed. (37) What does it mean? I searched for "game service agreement" on Aion web site and got no results. I went to my "Aion Account" on the web site and tried to check all menu entries there. I downloaded NCSoft Launcher but it's exactly same as I have already had. I clicked to install it, it only gave me options "Repair or remove" Aion Client. I chose Repair, nothing changed, I get the same strange message when trying to log in to my game account. But I can normally log in to any existing and working Aion accounts, no matter on which machine they were created. What should I do? How did you create your 2nd account? Can I write to Aion support, is it legal to have more than 1 account? (Well I already wrote them about having 2 on 2 PCs...)
I got confused by that as well. If you havent already figured it out, you actually have to go back to the website and log into your new account again.

In the upper right hand corner there is a tab "aion account" hover over that then click "manage account"

It will then ask you to log in again. So log in with the new account again

There you will see "games" with aion and lineage listed. You have to click the aion one there to indicated thats the game you are going to play and then it will ask you to accept the agreement.

After that try to log in with the new account and you shouldnt have any problems ^^
Old   #53

I need something like HELP for this bot... i dont know if i am idiot or what, but every time i press START nothing happens...
sometimes it start gather, and after i click with the mouse it stop...
i need this:
1. how to START it:
a) fight;
b) gather.
2. how to make it attack/gather only what i want not everything.
3. comon stuff.
if someone make HELP for me
Old   #54

Im currently using the bot on two seperate computers. One works perfectly fine , the other one, the waypoint doesn't seem to work. The chracter doesn't move at all eventhough I set it all correctly and double checked the settings. It just stands there with the screen moving. Do I have to have anything installed before using the program? something like netframework or so.
Old   #55

You need to install brain.exe and then go to Aion options > Key mapping and set Automatic Forward correctly.
Old   #56

Well. Dint needed that kind of reply, but still thanks. Was expecting more of roibot mods. They're more friendly.
Old   #57

Well. If people learnt to read, there wouldn't be need for that kind of replies, but still no problem.
Old   #58

Hey, thanks immons for helping them out, for those of you having trouble please read the Roi Bot how two Guides, i'll be finishing up this semester today and will be making some extensive how to videos in the near future for those of you still having trouble. Here is a link to the RoiBot How Tos forums for those of you who need it.
Old   #59

Hello guys,
I have stupid question , I have configure waypoint combat, but when I die the bot is off and don’t work. I need make Death Point to return to the point combat? Make it from city to spot or how .
And this bot have any function to sell or clean inventory when this is full?.

Than you and sry for my bad English
Old   #60

Hey Hernachoo, No stupid questions here, If you have waypoint combat set up correctly but you die every now and then because for example an elyos comes and kills you then you simply have to go over to the waypoints tab and when you respawn scroll down to death waypoints and hit start (for start recording) and make this path from the nearest obelisk you respawn at to your normal waypoint path, then just hit stop and save for future use. Sell inventory function is in development and you can look forward to it in a future release.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
aion 4.0, roibot