Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #646

elite*gold: 0
Hello, Im from Argentina so Im sorry about my english.

I have a few questions about my bot 1.2
The first one its that when I use it in Reshanta, he dont kill anyone, he go right to a clift and he suicide jajajaj, Im sorry but when Im writing these Im laughing, the first and the second time he did it it was funny, but now Im a littlebit tired. Can anyone help me please ? A friend of mine use it there and he`s bot isnt so stupid like mine jajaj. Please help !!!
The second question is when I die in the upper of Reshanta, how my bot can go to the same place that was before ? He has to take like 3 teleports.

Thanks and sorry about my english.
Bye bye

Old   #647

I figure that my problem occur after the game saids illegal program and try to close the game twice. It works fine until this message show up every time. Any body know how to fix this?

Old   #648

When i try to run the new Haowan bot, the launcher appears for like a millisecond then shuts itself without letting me click the left button. The old bot lets me click the left button but nothing happens, even when i manually use the launcher.

Any1 know what my problem is?
Old   #649

I can't seem to find anything without trojan.win32.agent call from the virus scan. I work on vista 32bit, any help or a mini tutorial would be really great. Thankz

Old   #650

ĻI downloaded these images from a chinese forum. .....i think your link is broke....
Old   #651

whats with the new bot...is it same settings or not_
Old   #652

None of these bots works for me I open it up, click the left or middle button that means "start" and...nothing happens. I even tried going into the launcher manually and got in game, hit the Home button, and still nothing happens.

Any1 got ideas?
Old   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosil4 View Post
None of these bots works for me I open it up, click the left or middle button that means "start" and...nothing happens. I even tried going into the launcher manually and got in game, hit the Home button, and still nothing happens.

Any1 got ideas?
you have no string in your windows registry with path of your aion client and launcher, bot cant find it...
Old   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobos View Post
you have no string in your windows registry with path of your aion client and launcher, bot cant find it...
How do i make or setup a string? I thought all i needed to do was click browse and find the location of my Aion folder
Old   #655

Why?

why do we have us the Chinese?
Old   #656

I believe its time for someone to make a tranlated bot without keyllogers to use it at least in the chinese servers or even the american and eu ones.
Old   #657

Hi all, This bot require setting Programms, which does't support unicodes -> China(RPC)
Its' work, But I can not use my local langauge. Please reccomend.
Old   #658

Hi, i got a question (i did not ready many pages of this thread so m8by it is somwhere here). The newest version of the bot posted here is working on 1.2? or do any1 have a bot working for 1.5?
Old   #659

Can someone please explain how to get past the "Download Failed" issue please? I've tried all the 3 uploaded new 1.2 bots, and also copied over the main.exe file from the original 1.2 bot posted on page 1, rebooted my pc, and I'm still getting the error after 15 secs when the middle start button becomes available to click.

I'm using Vista64 by the way, has anybody on Vista64 gotten it to work, and if so how? Was botting on 1.0 smoothly but now I can't get the 1.2 bot to work, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old   #660

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyagoddess View Post
Can someone please explain how to get past the "Download Failed" issue please? I've tried all the 3 uploaded new 1.2 bots, and also copied over the main.exe file from the original 1.2 bot posted on page 1, rebooted my pc, and I'm still getting the error after 15 secs when the middle start button becomes available to click.

I'm using Vista64 by the way, has anybody on Vista64 gotten it to work, and if so how? Was botting on 1.0 smoothly but now I can't get the 1.2 bot to work, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I use vista 32bit and I have the same issue with all the new bots. I get the message 'download failed'. I also disable my antivirus. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.
The only bot that starts my client is the last one from 52jingling.com but my client crashes when i write my username. Its time for someone to help all of us that have the same problems. To install xp instead of vista I believe its a waste of time since many people are able to use these bots in vista. Thanks btw.