Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
I am using WinXP SP2 and Vista Home premium on 2 diff machines

I do not have ANY firewall or ANIT VIRUS previously installed except original windows firewall for my vista machine. I run the old bot in Vista on WinXP SP2 compatibily mode.

I had AV installed on my XP machine, and I had to remove and reg clean before i installed KIS9 and got the old bot to work.

Cheers

Old   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by danndann1977 View Post
I am using WinXP SP2 and Vista Home premium on 2 diff machines

I do not have ANY firewall or ANIT VIRUS previously installed except original windows firewall for my vista machine. I run the old bot in Vista on WinXP SP2 compatibily mode.

I had AV installed on my XP machine, and I had to remove and reg clean before i installed KIS9 and got the old bot to work.

Cheers
How you do that by step?

Old   #288

anyone getting lag spikes coz of the bot? if so any solution? :X
Old   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeksX View Post
I hope you all get banned in EU/NA.
Nobody likes a flamer. Why did you come to a botting thread if you're against botting? You might as well leave.

Old   #290

That's odd that it's not working for you guys, I just started it up and it still works 100%. Not a single problem at all, sorry to hear that yours aren't working guys.
Old   #291

i guess ppl getting dc after the char select screen but i actually can get in and play but its just way too laggy... sometimes 30 to 45 secs
Old   #292

that still works for some and not others?
what is different between our bots?
Old   #293

Little Help?

Any chance those that the bot still works for can post some of their settings? Because my client closes down even if I dont activate or do anything with the bot, just having it running in the background is enough for GG to shut everything down.

Perhaps one of the settings I(we) have enabled is what GG is detecting? Might help us to figure out how GG is detecting it...
Old   #294

maybe because of the difference in operating systems/ service packs/ anti virus programs/ firewalls... etc.. etc.. that makes the game guard behave differently
Old   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by stas054 View Post
maybe because of the difference in operating systems/ service packs/ anti virus programs/ firewalls... etc.. etc.. that makes the game guard behave differently
Yeah thats a good point. I'd still like to hear about the environment they are running it in, and the settings they are using for it to continue to work...

Anyone who still has it working wanna help us out?
Old   #296

Well mine "sort of " works...

Windows firewall disabled
Router: Orangebox (Standard wireless router from Orange/Online internet provider in the Netherlands, no special settings)

I cant find the right firewall tho, i tried comodo and some others, but still gives me the "Failed!!" message after a few kills. Or an Application error on the Main.exe. I leave the popup box from main.ex open, i don't Allow or Block its acces. But it seems i cant disable the timer with the tried firewalls.

Still searching for a good firewall, so if anyone has any ideas, pls post it here .
Or if someone that altered the Engine.dll could explain or post his bot folder i would be happy to test it.

Game runs without Xp compatibility mode or something.
Game runs on ENU.pak, with En US system settings.
Old   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien003 View Post
Just use ANY firewall ..it just needs to be compatible with gameguard.
I have it working in Vista64 ..but didnt have the patience to try a firewall ..just debugged the Engine.dll at runtime to jump over the checks.
for those with enough skills and patience to make a dynamic patcher, changing a jmp at 0x10008cc1 does the trick

Anyway the bot is not working at the moment so you can stop trying for now.
how to debug the Engine.dll? please tell me.
Old   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaoLynn View Post
Well mine "sort of " works...

Windows firewall disabled
Router: Orangebox (Standard wireless router from Orange/Online internet provider in the Netherlands, no special settings)

I cant find the right firewall tho, i tried comodo and some others, but still gives me the "Failed!!" message after a few kills. Or an Application error on the Main.exe. I leave the popup box from main.ex open, i don't Allow or Block its acces. But it seems i cant disable the timer with the tried firewalls.

Still searching for a good firewall, so if anyone has any ideas, pls post it here .
Or if someone that altered the Engine.dll could explain or post his bot folder i would be happy to test it.

Game runs without Xp compatibility mode or something.
Game runs on ENU.pak, with En US system settings.
I can solve ur problem, do what i do...
Make new partition on ure disc get XP OS and FAKING INSTAL IT, this message doesnt appear if U DO THAT!

20 min of ure time to make 2 os on ure pc, is not too much :P
Old   #299

Look 'n' Stop good firewall no timer!!!
firewall china colander very **** lol
Old   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyki_Mikk View Post
I can solve ur problem, do what i do...
Make new partition on ure disc get XP OS and FAKING INSTAL IT, this message doesnt appear if U DO THAT!

20 min of ure time to make 2 os on ure pc, is not too much :P
What do u mean with Faking instal it?

Anyway, i do have a dual boot setup on my pc and laptop. XP bot works with no problems.
I just want it to run on Vista, and share my experience so that non XP users can also make use of the bot. (I know there must be a way to get it to work, havent figured it out yet tho )